Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @triplem , @sushilicious & @Lawyerh .. that would make ur heart flutter today loved messy hair , I want to run my hand and fixed it Cr to owner -2
  3. I edited my post above .... 932
  4. IKR!! Maybe he took it seriously. Lol. Knowing JSM, its for fun and variety only. I wish they could've met and talked about it tho. Haha. What's up with the random guesting!!! Anyway its a winwin for the both of them. Hahaha. But the shippers have gone wilder than before, his insta is full of JSM's mentions. Also, judging by his comments on his fanmeeting and RM's jenga game (JSM's reasons for picking HSJ were on point, also her, choosing KJS on that two shot question for business purposes lol) I agree with you on them being platonic. *still crosses my finger for these two, coz they look toooo cute*
  5. (Continuing from ~0.46s...) Q: How similar are you to your character Gu Wei Yi? What are the similarities and differences? LY: I think we are perhaps similar in appearance but differ in intelligence. (comment from a bot: Does he mean what he says {Beijing slang}?) Q: What is a classic line from your character, Gu Wei Yi? LY: Si Tu Mo (heh...he looked embarrassed) Q: Can you show us an angry expression and do something cute for us? LY: (does his thing...haha) Q: let’s gossip: this is your first drama where you had to kiss someone. How many NG scenes did you have? LY: I was indeed anxious and my mind went blank during the scenes. You’d have to ask the Director how many NGs there were! Q: Can you describe Gu Wei Yi in a few words? LY: He is intelligent and cool. A genius physicist. Q: Have you ever done anything embarrassing in real life? LY: Yes. I once did {something, sounds like a pose/dance} on the floor of a large mall with a lot of people after have lost a bet with a friend. Q: Would you like to be in a period drama? What sort of character would you like to play? LY: {He mentions a drama and character that I am not familiar with}. I would like to play a character who is dashing, good-looking, cool. (Will stop here ~2.03min ... continue later if I can, okie?)
  6. Lol...yes I am typically not emo...but they cannot undo what they have done tonight. All sorts of curse words in my head thrown at TVN @Lawyerh No. Kim Kwon still alive...however the episode will break your heart into a million pieces. Really major spoiler 928
  7. I'm not fan of psj and kjw..i don't say kjw will married pmy..do you think pmy that easy.?i doesn't mean kjw older..because psj also not too young anymore he is at 30s just 2years different fr pmy..psj also at age of marriage..but its psj just start shinning and need more focus than two other..
  8. 2019.03.04 #Valentino #ParisFashionWeek #ParkShinHye Twitter shook over this few pretty pics of her via @adepark7
  9. A song that will always reminds me to my beloved papa. He was always playing this song in his room
  10. Thanks @turtlegirl for the recaps...maybe with sub we will have better understanding. I am really unhappy ( this is an understatement) . I don't know why they had to use Ji Soo's death to move the plot along. My ship that never had a chance. Yup she was SM's flower . When he called out her name here , i think that is the most emotional we have seen him. Tvn , wae???????? Yup.....
  11. Oh beautiful memories of my awesome Mr Hwang - his suits were top notch Cr to owner of gifs
  12. Im depend on the drama. If im not that crazy about it, im ok with spoiler. Is kim kwon die @triplem? If yes im out from drama. Lol. Ive been complaining about the romance a lot also haha.... 926
  13. It's so quiet here today. I can't watch the entire episode. Ep 76 preview: Chairman, granny, NJ, AR & Esther in park's house. AR says something that makes granny bend down in anguish VC stands up beside his bed with LSH. He feels pain or giddiness & LSH helps him onto the bed. SH & her dad come into the room. LSH in tears looking at a sleeping VC. LSH is outside Park's house. Esther asks AR & NJ what to do. Esther goes alone to meet LSH. He tells her something about NJ & chairman. She goes back in & seems to hide something from AR. She is walking up the stairs when she overhears AR & NJ planning something & she looks back. (Is she jumping ship to be LSH's spy?)
  14. Kim Jung Hoon’s ex-girlfriend, identified hereafter as “A,” has withdrawn her lawsuit against him for loan violation. On April 22, a source from Kim Jung Hoon’s agency, Creative Kwang, told NewsEn, “Recently, ‘A’ chose to cancel the lawsuit she had filed against Kim Jung Hoon. We do not know the details of why she chose to […] The post Kim Jung Hoon’s Ex-Girlfriend Withdraws Lawsuit Against Him appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  15. They are more likely to costar in this drama
  16. I don't think that school girl photo it was her..pmy doesn't say anything about that photo..there are real photo of her before ps but still pretty..i don't remember where i see that real photo cause it long time ago at city hunter era..
  17. Babe sorry not clear but what happen? 922
  18. I think PSJ is a type of guy that if he likes someone, he wont do anything that can hurt her. And he said once that he can get marry the moment he found the right person and he dont want to get marry late? if I'm not mistaken... But still there's so many matters that you have to think to make sure others dont get hurt. Like if you guys watch HPL ep 3 you guys know how hurt when your fav idol involve in scandal. Tho he's not idol, I can see he's one of the top hallyu that have numerous fansites. Hmm lets just say he will get the right timing for him to be with his love one. So thus PMY. Cuz I think she wouldn't give a damn anymore what people say.
  19. @triplem I kinda expected something is wrong lol. Cause I’m a psychometric too. Jk. I just have a feeling that you are upset. Cause typically you are not emo lol. but it’s okay. You can do this you love this drama. This drama will love you back. It’s a setback. But! I believe it will lead to a good ending trust the writers lol. *hugs* 920
  20. Thank you so much! I can hardly find any English news on them nor can I read Korean. I'm sad a lot got edited out on RM. I think there was a scene where JSM actually fed KJS (shown in trailer but not in the episode - if my memory serves me right). The fact that KJS came out on a variety for her is so sweet of him although they could have texted. He did mentioned he keep telling them he wanted to go on RM. Also, im not sure if JSM mentioned that he didn't reply her messages during or after filming (its likely after) but remember how KJS went miaed for almost a month that even his stylist was worried? I think perhaps he disappeared into seclusion and didn't respond to anyone. I could be wrong though.. If anything, RM made people ship them harder than rather deflecting any dating rumours. Maybe he's really interested in JSM and wanted to respond to her publicly (else itd be weird if they seriously date later). On the kissing part, i think KJS and JSM just love making their friends feel uncomfortable I'll be sure to watch the next ep of ugly duckling~ I'll be sad if they are both platonic. I think its because KJS assumed Somin likes Sang Yeob so he didn't try to 'go further' into trying to be a couple. He also mentioned his heart fluttered for her with the small things she did but thought she 'pushed him away' cause she plays it cool. I really hope KJS will get married soon and have one of those lil chubs hes so sweet with. I need him on Return of the Superman asap!! But even couples usually are like best friends and he even had a lot of head patting moments and contact moments so I won't rule that out for them xD.. I have hopes because JSM mentioned a fortune teller said she might get married within this 3 years. She described the man to be - earns $ by talking, family is well-off but he's down to earth and isn't flashy(who else fits this other than KJS in her life now?) And RS need time to 'build' before they can get married too.. so JSM better be snagging a guy within a year to a year and a half! I'm lowkey expecting them to pull out a SongSong couple tbh.
  21. OMg they're so cute! My babies! They seriously need to be in another drama.
  22. Ji Hyun Woo injured his foot while filming the drama “Love in Sadness.” On April 22, an after-party was held for “Love in Sadness” at a restaurant in Ilsan. At the party, Ji Hyun Woo was seen with crutches and wearing a protective guard. Ji Hyun Woo’s representative told Xportsnews, “He sprained his foot while filming […] The post Ji Hyun Woo Injures Foot While Filming “Love In Sadness” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  23. Loving the new trailer! The plot looks so fun and like @lightbringer06 said PBY and AHS chemistry is looking delicious
  1. Load more activity

Announcements