Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. thats why I always wonder did she get the scripts up until few eps at the first place? did the scripts for every ep finished when she received it? Obviously she would know the overall story.
  3. If there was bed scene in Hpl, that was too much for 3% rate. I'm sorry, but probably wwwsk deserved' bed scene' coz the rate was also hight
  4. but she chose this drama after reading only synopsis and ep.1 script because it's about fangirling. and if she don't like the scrit and plot, she can't quit a drama during filming. if an actor or an actress does so, he/she will be kicked out from ent industry.
  5. Hahahaha Anne actually liked and commented on that post. I bet that person did a screenshot already bragged that Anne commented on her postz #StrangerNoMore
  6. When it gets even funnier when they compare wwwsk bed scene with hpl bed scene. (contributor to views number)
  7. Fan made teaser for The King http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4375279658055056 Or not?
  8. Are only we who cannot see the sparks between them?? yes their chemistry is good but I still cannot feel anything between them
  9. The part when Yeonseo stood up from the dining table and stretch out her hand, Dan strutted to her side obediently to give his arm, and he looked at the dining table with his chopsticks and spoon ... that expression is hilarious. Gosh these two are so cute! Their chemistry is seriously on fire. And i never expected i would enjoy L's acting! He's making me laugh every moment with his silly antics.
  10. to say PMY was deceived is a bit much coz obviously she chose to do this drama.. and she must have gotten the script and reviewed them bfore hand.. so she knows what she’s getting herself into.. the fact that she still does the drama means she likes the script and the plot.. however, one of the craziest comment i saw so far was from some of their shippers.. they think PMY is attracted to KJW in real life that’s y she dont mind doing all the skinships in HPL.. the more the better... hahahaa people are so creative when it comes to shipping lol.. including me ofc...
  11. Park Bogum Revealed How Best Friend BTS' V Reacted to His Japanese Debut Single 'Bloomin' Park Bogum gave a shoutout to V during his fan meeting in Japan. On May 21st, Park Bogum held a solo fan meeting event in Tokyo, Japan, as a part his debut album promotions. As you know, Park Bogum has made his official Japan debut with his album 'Bloomin' earlier in March. Thousands of fans came to the event and the actor talked more about his debut as a singer. During the talk session, Park Bogum was asked how his relatives reacted to his song. To this, Park Bogum started, "My friend, one of my cute friends..." but got cut by fans who shouted, "TaeTae!" Surprised, Park Bogum continued, "Right, it's TaeTae. My litte brother TaeTae listened to my song and he said that he likes it." https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/05/24/park-bogum-revealed-how-best-friend-bts-v-reacted-to-his-japanese-debut-single-bloomin-230253
  12. @greezlybee @thistle @Chellsee I'm with you guys. I also am enjoying HPL, but this one has a slow quiet realness compared the fairy tale comedy of HPL. Can't wait for next week! For viewing I'd prefer to wait until the series is finished, but I know I won't be able to resist. Plus if I don't watch it live I won't be able to keep up with the forum in real time.
  13. They kept comparing HPL and WWWSK / PMY-KJW and PMY-PSJ in their drama Soompi forum threads, ig, twitter how HPL is better and PMY and KJW chemistry has more "realness" (their actual word ) than PMY PSJ. But when we are the ones who do the comparisons we are called bitter and envious.
  14. by the way im new from this thread but a long time member of soompi and i love HPL esp those two!
  15. Official photos from Episode 2 are out. First coffee date of JI and JH. More under spoiler.
  16. Thanks Chingu for your analysis on Namjoon character. He was one of the most interesting characters out there in the drama.
  17. This! I am 100 percent agree with U. Chae young shin and Deok Mi kinda similar. But Young shin was the one with emotional baggage in healer, she was lost and adopted. Young shin is a tomboy (coz she grew up mostly without a mom), more a risk taker in her work. While Deok Mi is more feminine and mature, but not too much a risk taker at work. The styling and PMY potrayal makes me can differentiate both characters.
  18. Comments from Netizen regarding ep 3-4. 1.[+852, -45] Shin Hye Sun’s emotional acting has got deeper…I like her acting, It’s immersive…L also matches well the angel role…ㅋ 2.[+637, -81] Why there is no article on the main page about this? It’s a daebak drama!!!!!! Actor Kim Myung Soo’s visual is seriously top class but his acting is also good!!! 3.[+384, -29] Shin Hye Sun’s acting is crazy…Myung Soo’s beauty is crazy…Everyone is good at acting so It’s fun to watch!! 4.[+278, -31] This drama is really so fun ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shin Hye Sun is so pretty ㅜㅜ I hope everyone will have good dreams tonight!!! I have to wait a week ㅜㅜ 5.[+204, -18] Hye Sun’s crying, you can seriously trust and watch her 6.[+79, -6] His face seems more like CGI than the wings. He was so handsome in today’s ending. His hair was wet so he looked even more handsome. His visual is so unrealistic. The chemistry between the leads is also good. Judging from the preview, looks like they will fight, I’m looking froward to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The drama’s content is a little depressing but it’s funny whenever the male lead appears ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His role feels necessary to change the atmosphere. The male lead is expressing Dan really well. 7.[+74, -3] Today’s ending was so good, L’s face is seriously the best CGI 8.[+72, -5] When I saw the drama’s preview I thought It’s childish, who will watch this? But now i feel frustrated that I have to wait a week ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both of them are pretty and handsome, they are no joke!! There is no acting hole which makes it more daebak, Angel’s Last Mission fighting!!!! 9.[+64, -5] It’s so lively, no frustrating, Kim Myung Soo and Shin Hye Soo have good chemistry, It’s fun 10.[+55, -3] Myung Soo is so good at acting plus he is cute and handsome~~~ 11.[+54, -8] I cried with Shin Hye Sun when she cried ㅠㅠ Kim Myung Soo was perfect at the end ㅠㅠㅠ Angel’s Last Mission fighting♡ 12.[+44, -4] I was in awe because of Kim Myung Soo’s acting and then I was more in awe when I saw his face ㅋㅋㅋ Rating: 6.6% | 8.6% https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-angels-last-mission-love-e03-04-rating/
  19. One thing that I really appreciate about Jiwon coz if you look at her resume almost all the roles she’s playing are the kind of woman who are not the damsel in distress, she really into female-centric characters a story that evolves saying hey-i-am-strong-and-independent-woman. Probably that’s the reason, why we could not usually get a solid A-list actors as her partner. Yet, the result is always better anyways whoever her male lead is coz she have this thing of ‘i-will-let-you-shine’ .
  20. maybe that he is younger is not the real reason.(i think her fans just don't want a celeb as her bf or husband.) that a man is 1~2 years younger than a woman doesn't matter at all. rarher, older woman-younger man couple is trend.(rain-kth, ssc, ahj-ghs..etc. even actress cjw and hhj married a 8 years younger man). and we all know pmy ex bf was younger..and now her dating rumor guy is also younger than her.
  1. Load more activity