All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. ‘Queen of Tears’ Breaks Viewership Record Set by ‘Guardian: The Lonely and Great God’ tvN weekend drama Queen of Tears has shattered its own viewership records by crossing the 20% mark, achieving a new high of 20.7% nationally, according to Nielsen Korea. This represents a significant increase from its previous episode, which scored 16.8%. The series has now surpassed the popular Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (20.5%) to become the second-highest-rated show in tvN’s history. With only four episodes left in its 16-episode run, there is anticipation that it might even exceed the viewership of writer Park Ji Eun’s previous hit, Crash Landing on You (21.7%), starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, setting a new benchmark for tvN dramas. The drama tells the love story of a married couple, Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) and Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won), who navigate through personal crises to foster a miraculous love. In the latest episode, Hyun Woo’s second proposal was heartbreakingly rejected by Hae In, whose health has deteriorated to the point where she can hardly recognize her own husband. The episode also featured dramatic turns, including the demise of Hae In’s grandfather, Hong Man Dae (Kim Kap Soo), the chairman of Queens Group. Despite regaining his faculties, he chose to end his life to drive away his live-in partner, Mo Seol Hee (Lee Mi Sook). This twist led to the Queens family returning to their home, where they stumbled upon clues hinting at hidden funds. source : https://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20240415_0002699030&cID=10601&pID=10600
  3. [2024/04/16] Son Yejin for M2 Collagen Event in Taipei, Taiwan today.
  4. 240416 junhyunmoo IG Update with DOYOUNG "He has lived alone for 6 months, but he's better than me~~ 'I Live Alone' this week, NCT Doyoung" Translated by NCTDAOYlNG
  5. tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has unveiled a heart-fluttering new making of video! Spoilers The new making-of teaser begins with Kim Ji Won and Kim Soo Hyun filming a scene in which Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won) faints. The two rehearse the scene with close attention to detail, and Kim Soo Hyun reliably helps Kim… Continue reading Watch: Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, And More Are Sweet And Affectionate On Set Of “Queen Of Tears” The post Watch: Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won, And More Are Sweet And Affectionate On Set Of “Queen Of Tears” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  6. Yi-Chul is a nasty guy, but damn if he isn't right about some of the stuff he said to Hye-Won in today's episode! He became a director on YJ's board. He also has a brain tumor (glioblastoma) with about a year left to live. He's decided to live as a monster (instead of atoning for his sins... but okay... dailies are nonsensical as usual.) At the end of today's episode, he also decided to marry Hye-Ji... oh boy... I do like her new hairstyle, though. Hye-Won, of course, is fighting back. In the preview Yong-Ki was taken somewhere. I wonder who will die next? Since Hye-Won continues to go dark (most likely), will she end up killing someone next?
  7. That must be Moonlight Drawn by Clouds where Kwakkie was the bodyguard and close friend of the male lead Crown Prince. Kwakkie was very good in a serious role there. I think we saw him with long hair a few times there.
  8. Today
  9. Dr. Slump PHOTO [Episode 3] What is it like during our first deviation together? 2024-02-05 PM 3:36:13 Views 3344 👉 https://zrr.kr/EnTb
  10. Dr. Slump PHOTO [Episode 3] What is it like during our first deviation together? 2024-02-05 PM 3:36:13 Views 3344 👉 https://zrr.kr/EnTb
  11. + 2 24 hours thunderstorm !... that's scary.. Hope all internet lines / elec lines are not down. How was your Eid Celebration ... Currently, I am watching QOT and that Kwak guy are funny,hilarious & stupid a times. I despise him BUT I love his humor 🤣 . Any chingus here claimed him as Oppa ? I have one question to ask....Is he always that dumb whenever he chooses to act in any projects ?
  12. [GOOD DATA] 3rd week of April 2024 Kinolights Integrated Content Ranking for 3rd week of April
  13. Actress Oh Yun Soo has been confirmed to reunite with Han Suk Kyu through MBC’s most-anticipated new drama “Such a Close Traitor” (working title)! On April 16, it was confirmed that Oh Yun Soo will be starring in the upcoming drama “Such a Close Traitor.” “Such a Close Traitor” is a new psychological thriller that… Continue reading Oh Yun Soo Confirmed To Reunite With Han Suk Kyu For First Time In 31 Years In New Drama The post Oh Yun Soo Confirmed To Reunite With Han Suk Kyu For First Time In 31 Years In New Drama first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  14. Watch: Lee Je Hoon, Lee Dong Hwi, Choi Woo Sung, And Yoon Hyun Soo Have Fearless Teamwork In "Chief Detective 1958" Teaser Apr 16, 2024 by D Lee MBC has released another preview video of “Chief Detective 1958”! The drama will serve as a prequel to the classic Korean series “Chief Inspector,” which ran for 18 years from 1971 to 1989 and achieved an incredible peak of 70 percent ratings back in its heyday. While the original show was set in the 1970s and 1980s (present day at the time), “Chief Detective 1958” will be set even earlier in 1958. The drama will portray a team of four passionate detectives who work together to protect the weak and fight the bad. The team consists of Park Yong Han (Lee Je Hoon), who boasts the highest arrest rate of cow thieves outside of Seoul, Kim Sang Soon (Lee Dong Hwi), who is nicknamed the “crazy dog” of Jongnam Police Station, Cho Kyung Hwan (Choi Woo Sung), the champion of arm wrestling, and Seo Ho Jung (Yoon Hyun Soo), an elite from a prestigious university. The preview video highlights scenes of the drama that introduce the team’s brave yet fearless teamwork, such as when Kim Sang Soon enters disguised into a bank robbery scene and when Park Yong Han threatens to release a bag of poisonous snakes in a room full of gangsters. But their fearlessness can’t take them too far when it comes to dealing with people with power. In the preview, Park Yong Han appears shedding tears of frustration when his principle, “Those who commit crimes must be punished,” is broken, and the atmosphere deepens relative to his incompetence. But soon the atmosphere brightens up when he gets back on his feet and realizes that they can just fight them all ruthlessly regardless of their title, igniting further anticipation and curiosity. https://www.soompi.com/article/1655101wpp/watch-lee-je-hoon-lee-dong-hwi-choi-woo-sung-and-yoon-hyun-soo-have-fearless-teamwork-in-chief-detective-1958-teaser
  15. MBC has released another preview video of “Chief Detective 1958”! The drama will serve as a prequel to the classic Korean series “Chief Inspector,” which ran for 18 years from 1971 to 1989 and achieved an incredible peak of 70 percent ratings back in its heyday. While the original show was set in the 1970s… Continue reading Watch: Lee Je Hoon, Lee Dong Hwi, Choi Woo Sung, And Yoon Hyun Soo Have Fearless Teamwork In “Chief Detective 1958” Teaser The post Watch: Lee Je Hoon, Lee Dong Hwi, Choi Woo Sung, And Yoon Hyun Soo Have Fearless Teamwork In “Chief Detective 1958” Teaser first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  16. Here is the ratings for Episode 10! . "Lovely Runner" Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet Episode 10 of ENA’s “The Midnight Studio” earned an average nationwide rating of 2.1 percent, maintaining the same score as its previous episode’s rating. https://www.soompi.com/article/1655107wpp/lovely-runner-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet
  17. Here is the ratings for Episode 9! . "Lovely Runner" Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet Meanwhile, episode 9 of KBS2’s “Nothing Uncovered” achieved an average nationwide rating of 2.3 percent, seeing a dip from its previous episode’s rating of 3.8 percent. https://www.soompi.com/article/1655107wpp/lovely-runner-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet
  18. I have watched Kwakkie but can’t remember which show. I think he had long hair in a pony tail. Maybe Kwakkie would do a great job in this show if given the chance. But I think KSH is excellent here. I tried watching you from the star but could not get caught in it. So I didn’t see much of KSH. I saw the actress Jun in Windstruck - I think - and absolutely loved the movie. I did watch Moon Embracing the Sun and enjoyed it but I didn’t see any stellar acting from anyone, except for the Shaman woman who rather scared me. Now watching QOT, I am very impressed by KSH, I can see why he is the highest paid Korean actor - if some claim is true. He looks good in a suit and track suit. Having KJW as a couple greatly helps too.
  19. Kim Myung Soo Is A 21st Century Man Who Believes Deeply In Confucian Values In Upcoming Romance Drama "Dare To Love Me" Apr 16, 2024 by E Ezeji Upcoming KBS drama “Dare to Love Me” has shared its first stills of Kim Myung Soo! Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Dare to Love Me” is a romantic comedy about the love story between Shin Yoon Bok (Kim Myung Soo), a a 21st-century scholar from Seongsan village who believes deeply in Confucian values, and his art teacher Kim Hong Do (Lee Yoo Young), who has a reckless and straightforward personality. Kim Myung Soo will play the role of Shin Yoon Bok, who is kind to others but strict with himself based on the Confucian virtues of benevolence, righteousness, courtesy, and wisdom. Lee Yoo Young will play Kim Hong Do, who has no connections or power and is often disrespected in the fierce design industry but still doesn’t give up on her dream of becoming a designer. Shin Yoon Bok, who believes that the words of the elders in the family are law, is the epitome of Confucianism. However, he is also a spirited MZ (Millennial and Generation Z) youth full of adventure and rebellion. Shin Yoon Bok finds it hard to trust people. So while he treats everyone with courtesy, he draws a line when someone tries to get close to him. When Shin Yoon Bok runs away from home and goes to Seoul to pursue his dream of becoming a webtoon artist, he meets his fateful soulmate Kim Hong Do, and his life begins to change. Viewers can’t wait to find out how Shin Yoon Bok, who doesn’t easily open his heart to others, will deal with the whirlwind of emotions he experiences after meeting Kim Hong Do. In the released stills, Shin Yoon Bok exudes a dignified aura with his sharp gaze and upright posture. His short hairstyle, hat, and hanbok give a glimpse of his elegance and grace. In one photo, Shin Yoon Bok, who is wearing a modern school uniform paired with round glasses along with a backpack and hat, looks like a scholar from the Joseon era who is living in the 21st century. https://www.soompi.com/article/1655035wpp/kim-myung-soo-is-a-21st-century-man-who-believes-deeply-in-confucian-values-in-upcoming-romance-drama-dare-to-love-me
  20. Watch: Wi Ha Joon Is Straightforward In His Advances Toward Jung Ryeo Won In "Midnight Romance In Hagwon" Teaser Apr 16, 2024 by S Nam Midnight Romance in Hagwon” has unveiled a heart-fluttering new teaser! Helmed by director Ahn Pan Seok of the hit drama “Something in the Rain,” “Midnight Romance in Hagwon” is set against the backdrop of Daechi, a neighborhood known as the epicenter of private education in Korea due to its high concentration of hagwons (private educational institutions). Jung Ryeo Won will star as Seo Hye Jin (Jung Ryeo Won), a hagwon instructor who tirelessly assists a cheeky student named Lee Joon Ho (Wi Ha Joon) in gaining admission to a prestigious university. 10 years later, Lee Joon Ho unexpectedly returns to the hagwon as a rookie instructor after resigning from a promising job at a large company. There, he is reunited with his unrequited first love Seo Hye Jin, for whom his feelings have never faded. The newly released teaser captures Lee Joon Ho re-entering Seo Hye Jin’s life once more after quitting his job at a large company. As Seo Hye Jin’s past student and source of pride, Lee Joon Ho is known as a “miracle case” that Seo Hye Jin raised. However, when Lee Joon Ho tries to become a hagwon instructor, Seo Hye Jin attempts to stop him because she knows how difficult the path can be. Seo Hye Jin warns, “From now on, everyone besides yourself will attack you or use you.” However, Lee Joon Ho only asks, “Does that mean you will too?” Gradually, their relationship begins to develop as “student Lee Joon Ho” becomes “teacher Lee Joon Ho.” Although Seo Hye Jin hesitates at the heart-fluttering changes in her life, Lee Joon Ho says, “My patience has completely run out. Don’t avoid me,” raising anticipation for their midnight romance. https://www.soompi.com/article/1655105wpp/watch-wi-ha-joon-is-straightforward-in-his-advances-toward-jung-ryeo-won-in-midnight-romance-in-hagwon-teaser
  21. Actress Park Han Byul has signed an exclusive contract with Rise Entertainment! On April 15, Rise Entertainment announced that they signed Park Han Byul as their first artist. This exclusive contract with Park Han Byul marks the beginning of Rise Entertainment’s expansion into new business areas. Rise Entertainment stated, “We will continue to support Park… Continue reading Actress Park Han Byul Signs With New Agency The post Actress Park Han Byul Signs With New Agency first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  22. Park Hyung-sik ‘Let’s go to Dubai Friends Global Campaign~’ [Photo & HD] 2024-03-31 22:10:18 [Incheon Airport (Yeongjongdo) = Newsen Reporter Ji Soo-jin] Actor Park Hyung-sik (PARKHYUNGSIK) was invited by the Dubai Tourism Board through Incheon Airport Terminal 1 in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of March 31st and went to Dubai for the 'Dubai Friends' global campaign filming schedule. I am leaving the country. Meanwhile, Dr. Slump, starring actors Park Hyeong-sik and Park Shin-hye, has become the world's most-watched content among non-English language series. copyrightⓒ Newsen.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..