Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Song Ha Yoon has found a new agency. On April 22, the actress signed with King Kong by Starship, the acting division of Starship Entertainment. She joins a roster of talented actors including Kim Bum, Kim Ji Won, Park Hee Soon, Song Seung Heon, Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Kwang Soo, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Mi […] The post Song Ha Yoon Signs With King Kong By Starship, Joining Lee Dong Wook, Lee Kwang Soo, And More appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  3. Korean vocab learning...for a boring day. So L will sing an OST for this drama too ? I hope all OSTs will be good and got million views too. (like 'Just Stay' which has 2 million views). But now, can someone help me ? I can't get 'Dark Paradise' out of my head, I keep hearing this song all day. Probably I watched the teaser too much.
  4. This will be great. Fans globally can watch it right after each episode airs. I guess english subtitle wil be available early after each episode. The cast are all veterans. We just need a good story. Please be good writernim. I am sure the cast and director will deliver. Can't wait for May 22
  5. I read weibo. apparently, one C-fan wrote email to the production company to request them to release the cut Scenes. But no one response. And Someone revealed that there is actually 20 Episodes of Cut Scenes. really so many??? also, i saw that there is an NG -shot that WJ tried to kiss ZZR's face... and someone commented that in one of the cut scene, WJ did tried to kiss ZZR face Does anyone find that WJ is very very handsome in a few scenes? Example, 1. When he is fighting with SQS and ZZR. 2. at the last part when he see ZZR off at Shaolin (the moment he called ZhiRuo meimei) - i really like this part, Not only that he is handsome, but he also make it a point to call her Zhiruo mei mei, to bring them back to their childhood friendship, as well as the purpose to emphasize to her that, "We are impossible. I only Love minmin and no one else, even if she is dead"
  6. YAYY!!! They are already in!! I think they will be there in tonight's eps of My Dear Citizens!!! And Oh God! Daniel looks so handsome here!! Can't wait to see you!!! Tagging my @triplem @Heidi Seow @averia @kaedechan & of course @Lawyerh &v @phoenix24 chingus here!!!!
  7. Finally! Finalllyyyyyyyy!!!! After so many days, weeks, maybe months. JKH graced his IG with a selca. Haha. This hairstyle reminds me of his character in One More Happy Ending~
  8. Thank you @tok-soompi. That's a good start and a good sign. I always wish for ji min to have a drama that international fans will love. I hope this drama is the one. Can't wait for May 22. I hope subtitles will be available very soon too after each episode airs
  9. @epinklyn it means to be cuckolded. 带绿帽 (dai4lü4mao4) means wearing a green hat. The phrase only works on a man whose partner had cheated on him. FP is saying that Mo cheated on him without actually saying so...made worse by donning the green bedsheet like he is drowning in green. (But I kinda saw that over-reaction as envy.) So her reply was to question their relationship.
  10. YAYY!!! They are already in!! I think they will be there in tonight's eps!!! Dear @triplem chingu, do you have any other pics on them???! I can't wait to see them!!
  11. source Lee Hwa-Ryong joins cast of "Dan, Only Love" - Do Ji-Won's Right-Hand Man*** role (***Henchman if put negatively) - I guess I'm OCD about making sure every cast member is given due credit. Says Mr Lee Hwa-Ryong will play the role of Park Kwang-Il, operations manager under company CEO/director Choi Young-Ja (by Do Ji-Won) and is ordinary company man, but becomes tormented by Choi's increasingly evil deeds. Welcome @nohamahamoud2002 and @Flowerroad_infinite This is getting fun!
  12. She has many beautiful pictures. But... I like this pic more than another beauty pic because I feel that she can take care of herself. I understand. Everybody has his or her own duties. PMY know her own duties. It is her identity shows that she is a simple, comfortable person.
  13. Spring Night will be in Netflix!! NETFLIX BRINGS TRUE-TO-LIFE, KOREAN ROMANCE ONE SPRING NIGHT SEOUL, April 22, 2019 - Netflix Inc., the world's leading Internet entertainment service, announced that One Spring Night, a Korean romantic drama, will launch globally on Wednesday, May 22. One Spring Night is a story of two people whose uneventful lives become shaken by unexpected love, leading them to seek what their hearts truly desire, instead of being fixated on faith. Lee Jeong-in, played by Han Ji-min who is well known for her leading roles in Yi San, Familiar Wife and The Light in Your Eyes, is a librarian who knows how to appreciate the small things in life. Jung Hae-in, whom Netflix fans fell in love with for his role in Something in the Rain, plays Yu Ji-ho, a well-mannered pharmacist who tends not to hesitate when it comes to love. The series is directed by Ahn Pan Suk who is known for his realistic storytelling of love and emotions in such television dramas as Behind the White Tower and Secret Affair. For One Spring Night, Ahn has collaborated once again with writer Kim Eun whom he worked together for the mega-hit drama Something in the Rain. One Spring Night will launch two episodes weekly in Asia and most English-speaking territories from May 22, one hour after its television broadcast in Korea. In the U.S., Mexico, Norway and Japan, all episodes will be released on July 12, while in the rest of the world, two episodes will be on the service weekly from June 1. Above source from https://m.marketscreener.com/NETFLIX-44292425/news/NETFLIX-BRINGS-TRUE-TO-LIFE-KOREAN-ROMANCE-ONE-SPRING-NIGHT-28457734/
  14. RM eps 448 1. Opening : 2. 1st Games : 3. 2nd Games : @tiglon Thanks for updating from weibo & best 1 minute. I can said : both KJK & SJH often became rating maker It's so cool ! Best 1 minute about MUD last night also about KJK's solo concert.
  15. @Lawyerh Then I Pick Moo Tae Goo & Tae Joo...Lol Their names sound so similar hahaha Both are killers FYI. Moo Tae Gu Tae Joo 880
  16. 7 Fangirling Moments We Can Relate To From Episodes 3 And 4 Of “Her Private Life” by binahearts It’s only been two weeks since “Her Private Life” has premiered and all it’s really taught me is that I’m not alone in my actions when it comes to fangirling. Sung Duk Mi falling head over heels in love for Cha Si An (ONE) from the fictional group White Ocean has literally been a carbon copy of my earlier years of fangirling – or current years, HAH. Here’s a look at seven moments from episodes three and four of “Her Private Life” that us fangirls can totally relate to. 1. When you know every single thing about your bias. Sung Duk Mi gets the lucky opportunity of meeting Cha Si An (her ultimate bias) through work. When she shows up to the meeting, she shows up with his favorite flowers – TULIPS. And she obviously knows his favorite type of wine. more https://www.soompi.com/article/1318891wpp/7-fangirling-moments-we-can-relate-to-from-episodes-3-and-4-of-her-private-life
  17. @spartaceluv98 I am sorry I just read your post now, I noticed someone has already done the translation. Hope I can be of help in future. SJH best one minute again for so many times Article as follows:
  18. A Beautiful World: Episode 5 by lovepark As the fight for truth continues, the world seems intent on forsaking justice and maintaining order. Obstacle after obstacle block our heroes’ path, and it becomes more difficult to distinguish friend from foe. However, the truth may be closer than they think, but facing it may challenge everything good they know about the world. EPISODE 5 RECAP: The Gates of Hell more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/a-beautiful-world-episode-5/
  19. Ratings For Kim So Yeon’s Drama “Mother Of Mine” Soar To All-Time High by E. Cha KBS 2TV’s “Mother of Mine” has broken its own personal viewership record once again! The weekend drama’s ratings have been rising steadily since its premiere last month, and on April 7, the show managed to surpass the 30 percent mark after just six broadcasts. On April 21, “Mother of Mine” achieved its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of the drama scored average nationwide ratings of 26.3 percent during its first half and 32.1 percent during its second. Spoiler On the latest episode of the drama, the conflict between Kang Mi Ri (played by Kim So Yeon) and Jeon In Sook (played by Choi Myung Gil) continued to escalate. Meanwhile, Ha Mi Ok (played by Park Jung Soo) declared that she would raise her granddaughter herself. https://www.soompi.com/article/1319226wpp/ratings-for-kim-so-yeons-drama-mother-of-mine-soar-to-all-time-high
  20. @bogs_0712 The gangs will never stop doing it. It's their job to reduce the gap of SOFT RICE KING for their beloved friend. If not DH could go higher and higher based on her talent, multilingual skills, communication skills beauty, already established Hallyu stars, etc. Mister X already said, she is a rare talent with versatility, which can master comedy and hard melo with ease. _______ Wookie with his charity job. In one of his interview with Philippines TV station, He himself said, 8 months in Gangwon during HK, is one of his happiest moment. Note: I read Jacqueline Wong (hot issue in HK ENT). What she said about marriage is so similar to DH, prove that she never loves her bf.
  21. Spring Night will be in Netflix https://www.netflix.com/sg/title/81094069?preventIntent=true NETFLIX BRINGS TRUE-TO-LIFE, KOREAN ROMANCE ONE SPRING NIGHT SEOUL, April 22, 2019 - Netflix Inc., the world's leading Internet entertainment service, announced that One Spring Night, a Korean romantic drama, will launch globally on Wednesday, May 22. One Spring Night is a story of two people whose uneventful lives become shaken by unexpected love, leading them to seek what their hearts truly desire, instead of being fixated on faith. Lee Jeong-in, played by Han Ji-min who is well known for her leading roles in Yi San, Familiar Wife and The Light in Your Eyes, is a librarian who knows how to appreciate the small things in life. Jung Hae-in, whom Netflix fans fell in love with for his role in Something in the Rain, plays Yu Ji-ho, a well-mannered pharmacist who tends not to hesitate when it comes to love. The series is directed by Ahn Pan Suk who is known for his realistic storytelling of love and emotions in such television dramas as Behind the White Tower and Secret Affair. For One Spring Night, Ahn has collaborated once again with writer Kim Eun whom he worked together for the mega-hit drama Something in the Rain. One Spring Night will launch two episodes weekly in Asia and most English-speaking territories from May 22, one hour after its television broadcast in Korea. In the U.S., Mexico, Norway and Japan, all episodes will be released on July 12, while in the rest of the world, two episodes will be on the service weekly from June 1. Above source from https://m.marketscreener.com/NETFLIX-44292425/news/NETFLIX-BRINGS-TRUE-TO-LIFE-KOREAN-ROMANCE-ONE-SPRING-NIGHT-28457734/
  1. Load more activity

Announcements