Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Please let me know what your favorite ZM/ZWJ scene is in the show. Im still waiting for Eng subs so this will help while I'm waiting.
  3. I too have been curious about what TJ would do about his father's take on office romance. I feel like he won't be able to control his feelings...just because from what we've seen so far, he's gone out of his way to continue interactions with MR. He can't help it i suppose because he's intrigued by MR. I think the writer's trying to develop a strong relationship between MR and TJ- showing them having fights at an early stage and talking about it. Always a sign of a good relationship is when the couple has disagreements and talks it out to work things through. It's nice that MR and TJ can do that....especially when they talk about why they're angry with one another and MR apologizing to TJ after realizing she upset him. I'm hoping that TJ becomes more self assured and authoritative when he finally takes over the company. I wonder if the drama would show TJ taking over the company and MR feeling betrayed at his identity and then distancing herself from him (breaking things off) but then we see TJ work harder to win her over despite being her boss this time. I'd like to see him fight for his love to be honest
  4. In a behind-the-scenes reel for the upcoming SBS drama “The Secret Life of My Secretary,” actors Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo gave viewers a taste of their incredible chemistry. The drama is a romantic comedy about a boss named Do Min Ik (Kim Young Kwang) and his secretary Jung Gal Hee (Jin Ki […] The post Watch: Kim Young Kwang And Jin Ki Joo Show Incredible Chemistry Behind-The-Scenes Of “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  5. @lu09 , @dulceres , @newyee & @nohamahamoud2002 That the way AR except Esther to communicate with her ... u know I have no brain , u like NJ more .. just for fun
  6. richard simmons nct says: jeno ver. source https://nakamotens.tumblr.com/post/184366667616/richard simmons-nct-says-jeno-ver-happy-birthday-to-ncts
  7. u took the words out of my mouth regarding the whole PS thing. Idk why but I find the people criticizing about people's appearance so cheap. It's simply none of their business. 2020/2021? are u predicting something? I looked at this pic a thousand times I cannot tell if thats his fingers or that's just her blouse.. What do you guys think? If its his fingers around her waist, this is definitely something. I don't think PSJ's the type to just put his hand around a female actress like this. Mind you, the spot itself is very intimate. His body language to me srsly seems like they're dating or else he wouldn't be doing something like this.
  8. Umm sorry to bring this kind of topic... I want to clarify that I'm not a KJW fan... I've noticed the recent post of KJW in Instagram is the same caption of PMY.. Although he uploaded first... somehow it bothered me a bit... But I trust this ship will land safely
  9. I have to say that your thoughts are totally on point! Some of my favorite scenes are their hot pot dates at the inn. Do you think their conversation together during their first date had a positive influence on ZM? I can’t remember the exact context, but WJ was talking about how he witnessed his parents commit suicide under the pressure of the sects. He remembers the exact faces of each person who took part of it, but sees no point in killing them for revenge as his parents would not come back. He realizes that revenge upon revenge is a just viscous cycle. ZM said that WJ can do that because he is a good person, but if it were her, if someone killed her father/brother, she basically said she would wipe out their entire family even friends…that would include ZR. WJ’s response was that if she did, he would not be her friend anymore. He would not see her anymore. If he did, he would not talk to her. It was a classic WJ response . ZM seemed to tone down her ruthless methods after that LOL. On their next date at the inn, she even lent her sword to free XZ of the chains upon WJ's request. They both seem to have extreme personalities. WJ has a heart of gold while the early ZM was considered “evil”. WJ is not the sharpest tool in the shed (probably because he’s too nice for his own good), but ZM is just so smart that she sees through everything. It’s no wonder together they complement/balance each other.
  10. I REPOSTED THE PMY OLD PICS BECAUSE MANY OF YOU WERE CONFUSED WHO IS THE REAL HER AND WHICH PICS ARE FAKE OLD PICS. So many stuff have been re discussed and reposted here in the thread because most of you are new here and were not around when we talked about it months ago. Many of your topics now were already talked by us last year. Why censor on one topic alone? I liked the people here before they were not as bossy as the new ones here now. If you are ashamed and do not want to see the PMY old photos then it is a manifestation that even if you won't admit it to yourself, deep inside you, you believe Plastic Surgery should be ashamed of and you do not wholeheartedly accept her for what she is before her plastic surgery. As others said, what is there to hide from haters anyway, - you open youtube and the old pics and the fake pics are there among related videos - you google PMY and that pics always show up. Anyway, I think this means aside from English studies, PSJ is secretly working on an album or planning an album
  11. Last Chinese Mike Drama: Mr. Swimmer, Now with 6 translates subs on the official channel.
  12. How many are the suspected ad libs in TYH? Ones I know: - kiss on the cheek in the kitchen - ttalgi air freshener remark at the market Anything else?
  13. Waahhhh.... Bong Joon-ho thinks Parasite may be too Korean for Cannes: https://variety.com/2019/film/asia/cannes-bong-joon-ho-parasite-1203194368/
  14. [GIF] LEE JONG SUK - HE HYMN OF DEATH https://twitter.com/wildflower0914/status/1119252087949250560
  1. Load more activity

Announcements