Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This morning, i just wrote a short one with crown prince. But it is in CHinese. http://laurenpanna.lofter.com/post/205aced6_1c5ca4601
  3. Omg I was thinking the exact same thing! I thought I was the only who was asking this question...
  4. I posted part five yesterday the link is on Left handed wife thread I really feel so sorry for the guy, they are all against him on our thread I don't like SH and LSH romance, it is so foolish, and I most of the time I ship the second lead, especially if the chemistry is missing between the OTP. I was hoping for SH to choose NJ, I liked them together in the first episodes. And I believe he really loved her. If I say that on the thread they will kill me with NJ - 2
  5. Reading comments about "Switch" drama: 1/ I loved this show, it is suspense with twists and turns, you cannot get bored. All the scheming and conning keeps you glued to each episode. I also loved the main and secondary characters, they were interesting and some you really get attached to. Jang Keun Suk was amazing as usual, you can really see the difference between the two characters. Han Ye Ri was a strong woman through out the show! Loved the interactions between the three characters, how each slowly start to trust each other. I really wanted to know more about what the group ended up doing. I highly recommend this show! 2/ Jang Keun Suk fits and plays the role perfectly. This role is for him. I love the premise of the drama. A conman becomes a prosecutor as he impersonates the real prosecutor who looks just like him who is now in coma. As a conman, he is charming, he is honest looking, good looking who can charm and con his way into living the good life. He has a team of con artists working with him. The real prosecutor Baek, who is now in coma, has his background thoroughly explained by Sa Do Chan as he reads Baek’s file to become him. He is now forced to be prosecutor/consultant for the prosecuting team when the mentor and supervisor of the real Baek assigns a “drug trafficking” case to him. There are only 2 people in the prosecutor’s office in Seoul who know that Sa Do Chan is playing the role of the Prosecutor Baek. Sa Do Chan did not ever want to play a prosecutor role as a con man but now that he has been cornered into playing the prosecutor role, he seems to relish it. The story of the 2 look-alike men as it unfolds while Sa Do Chan plays with his team to scam the scammers is beguiling. Like reading a book, this is one that I will not be able to put down until I finish reading it. cre: viki 
  6. MAY 23 2019 Kang Ha-Neul cast in KBS2 drama series “When Camellia Blooms” Kang Ha-Neul is cast for the lead male role in KBS2 drama series “When Camellia Blooms” (literal title) co-starring Kong Hyo-Jin. Kang Ha-Neul was officially discharged from the South Korean military today, May 23, 2019. “When Cameillia Blooms” will be his first acting role since becoming a civilian again. For the drama series, Kang Ha-Neul will play a man named Yong-Sik. Already cast in the drama series in a supporting role is veteran actress Ko Du-Shim. Actor Kim Ji-Suk and actress Son Dam-Bi have also received offers to play major supporting character roles for the drama series and they are considering their offers. “When Camellia Blooms” will first air September, 2019 in South Korea. http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/kang-ha-neul-cast-in-kbs2-drama-series-when-camellia-blooms
  7. I didn't even realize that!! Perhaps he wants to look even better infront of Deok Mi. (And the colour matching as well) Their stylists forgotten about it. But it's so cute in their own way.
  8. Oh no sorry for the mistake. I thought she sent it after they announced their relationship publicly. As for Lee Seung Gi... well, I know he sent a food truck to IU before. And he is someone that easily get close with his co-stars. Because I am quite bias about Lee Seung Gi (and kind of hardcore shipper of him with another actress ) I think he became close with PMY because well, both of them seems easy going and their age gap are only 1 year apart. So, I’m very optimistic about them being only friend. PMY is only for uri Saja~ #hardcoreshipper
  9. @ixxdhx81 We'll see very soon, it's tvN drama after all so we can get punch of updates Welcome, I'll keep this thread updated ... god knows how much i've waited for Moon's comeback lol
  10. I replayed that scene. You are right. He was ready to go, with dark navy suit, and suddenly change when he met DM. They want to matching with DM outfit to make a great visual, but forgot that RG is ready to go. Or maybe RG text DM beforehand, asking what she was gonna wearing that day. She said black and suddenly RG changed his outfit into black, "I'm gonna matching your outfit"
  11. Interestingly, I've this kinda thought too, hopefully there'll be good director and scriptwriter who'll have bombastic ideas to make this a hit! And it'll be great if the y can make a plot twist as how to make sec. Seo, Prof. and Dr. Cha alive again
  12. Reading comments about "Switch" drama: 1/ I loved this show, it is suspense with twists and turns, you cannot get bored. All the scheming and conning keeps you glued to each episode. I also loved the main and secondary characters, they were interesting and some you really get attached to. Jang Keun Suk was amazing as usual, you can really see the difference between the two characters. Han Ye Ri was a strong woman through out the show! Loved the interactions between the three characters, how each slowly start to trust each other. I really wanted to know more about what the group ended up doing. I highly recommend this show! 2/ Jang Keun Suk fits and plays the role perfectly. This role is for him. I love the premise of the drama. A conman becomes a prosecutor as he impersonates the real prosecutor who looks just like him who is now in coma. As a conman, he is charming, he is honest looking, good looking who can charm and con his way into living the good life. He has a team of con artists working with him. The real prosecutor Baek, who is now in coma, has his background thoroughly explained by Sa Do Chan as he reads Baek’s file to become him. He is now forced to be prosecutor/consultant for the prosecuting team when the mentor and supervisor of the real Baek assigns a “drug trafficking” case to him. There are only 2 people in the prosecutor’s office in Seoul who know that Sa Do Chan is playing the role of the Prosecutor Baek. Sa Do Chan did not ever want to play a prosecutor role as a con man but now that he has been cornered into playing the prosecutor role, he seems to relish it. The story of the 2 look-alike men as it unfolds while Sa Do Chan plays with his team to scam the scammers is beguiling. Like reading a book, this is one that I will not be able to put down until I finish reading it. cre: viki
  13. RG wanted to look good with breakfast at his gfren's house. Initially, he thought of going straight to work. then with breakfast in hand, he wanted to look more dashing for his sweetheart so he changed into a more sexier suit as per his IG
  14. Here we go! script up to 4 episodes One of the staff said the script reading was full of laugh that some start to cry lol
  15. It is logical he will have a bad ending, but it would have been more dramatic if he begs SH for forgiveness before he dies, I was hoping for some climax, where he repents and knows he was wrong from the start.
  16. I notice that too. Actually, I feel uncomfortable after seeing those kind of things at first. After watching most of the short clip of other dramas on youtube, I'm ok now.
  17. Really? Where and when? If it's here, maybe I haven't started hanging out here so much at that time... 726
  18. Agree 100% @staygold I also love reading the post but not long posts in the thread , it is fascinating how the thread work & how everyone were either lurking the forum before the drama or fangirl @Lawyerh so you watching Angel now @sushilicious the voice 3 is so dark , after watching it , sometimes I don’t know what to post in the thread @ktcjdrama please when you do your recap on TSLOMS tag me I missed your recap this week , @triplem wave girl @nohamahamoud2002 any new blog today about LHW -2
  1. Load more activity