Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This is very cute banter of them eventho in front of media at prescon.. I think yin really is a bright n positive person.. she even dream of higher rating compared to pdnim last project.. i really like her spirit.. At d other side i think ldw is a bit "realistic" than pesimistic about d rating.. dont know if he read d whole scenario and think tyh is just a standard romcom or any other reason why he didnt agree yin statement.. but as always he endup agree with her always..hahaha.. nice bf.. Think about it again.. dont u think ldw accept tyh just bcoz yin? I think he didnt fell for d script or character, he even say that he not so into drama titled (tiuch your heart).. and for his previous project, i think he choose character that challege him more.. d most challeging is d fenomenal grim reaper character.. and next (if its confirmed) is villain character.. But they did it well since tyh got good rating eventho d script is just a typical romcom..
  3. @sushilicious im going to watch 19-20 together tom to save stress lol. I think i shd avoid FP thread first. 604.
  4. Hi! May I know if anyone can tell which drama the BGM from this scene on episode 4 came from? The scene where Deok Mi is looking at the framed picture of Si An she took as Si Na Gil. https://imgur.com/uBZzsMP I know I've heard the exact same BGM somewhere but I only found the BGM from Just Between Lovers titled Bus Stop (버스 정류장) sadly they are not the same BGM.
  5. kekeke... with older dramas, you have to close your eyes to stuff like clothes and just focus on the story. this drama in terms of story still holds up! and am laughing on your mom's comment on the bepannah guy. he does have a strong jaw but he works hard to show off his abs in drama! putting on weight? so no abs? @triplem would cry if all aunties gave that advice, LOL..... honestly, my whole deal was "please give him a haircut!" LOL... 602
  6. @sushilicious ha2 i think most of the time my prediction never correct lol. And i havent watch ep 19 too. Gosh im just back from bank. And they make me dizzy with their interest explanation @Lmangla 606
  7. Yes, yes, in a way i feel that they wanted a WJ with more "integrity" and stick to his Principles. He only want the best for ZM so he rejected her time and again. He see the commoners suffering so he wanted to keep his promise to commoners, not that he is totally forgiving towards the brothers. This WJ is just so different and not everyone can be perfect
  8. Credit to neih212. So kim joon han is her long time boyfriend. I guess we'll have short teasers starting next week. Can't wait
  9. I stopped watching Mexican too. But I watch daily Korean dramas. I watched Sunny Again tomorrow Now I am watching The Left-handed wife 604
  10. "Zhang Wuji also raised his cup. Under the light from the coal of the hot pot stove he faintly saw lipstick mark on the edge of the cup, while his nose caught a soft and sweet smelling fragrance. He did not know whether the fragrance came from the lipstick mark on his cup, or it was the perfume she was wearing. With a shaken heart he drank the wine."
  11. Around 33% of women experience male example hairlessness (alopecia) eventually in their lives; among postmenopausal women, upwards of 66% suffer hair lessening or exposed spots. Male example sparseness in women as often as possible has a more unmistakable impact than male example hairlessness does on men w, since it's less socially acceptable for them. Alopecia can genuinely impact a woman's eager thriving and individual fulfillment. The major kind of male example hair sparseness in women is comparable to it is men. It's called androgenetic alopecia, or female (or male) plan male example hair sparseness. In men, male example hairlessness when in doubt begins once again the asylums, and the withdrawing hairline over the long haul structures a trademark "M" shape; hair at the most astounding purpose of the head in like manner decreases, consistently progressing to meager condition. In women, androgenetic alopecia begins with dynamic lessening at the part line, trailed by extending diffuse male example sparseness transmitting from the most elevated purpose of the head. A woman's hairline on occasion dies down, and women rarely ended up being revealed. Got thin or bald spots? Worry no more because you can have FUE Hair Transplant Dubai, Abu Dhabi to naturally grow a good number of hairs. Click to know how.
  12. I completely agree that both ZM and WJ cannot go back to the person they were before. Both of them have lost their loved ones, and they have to and should grow up, together or apart, through all the ordeals. But I feel that doesn't mean they cannot let go of the burdens that are, to some extend, not their own doings though. If WJ knowingly let his members go through with this plan or if he himself plotted/killed her father, then I am all for her to dump him forever and let him stew in his regret till the day he died as it will serve him right (if not too lenient). But this is not the case. They are both victims and both have loved and lost so much. Even worse, he cannot just drop everything in such a crucial time (which i respect of him in this version). I guess for ZM, her biggest disappointment with WJ in my opinion was he chose to stay with the Ming brothers, especially ZYZ who have clearly went behind his back (although I think deep inside she already knew WJ will not just go with her at that time) . But at the end, there he was, finally extricated himself from the muddles of the fights. I am still not sure if prolonging their angst are most appropriate at this moment, and still not convinced. It will be nice to have a longer epilogue but what we have work for me. For me, it's like a parallel of WJ life. As a young kid, he suffered tragic lost of his parents at the "hands" of the 6 sects members. Then, his grandpa died at the hand of RYW's troops. He can choose to hate and use the sufferings as a reason to hold it against the 6 sect members or blamed it on ZM ( a path that ZR somewhat chose: let her hatred blinded her of what she could have had), but he didn't. The assassination plot works for me because it really emphasize the wider and wider divide between WJ with his idealistic view of what Ming should do to win the war versus ZYZ, FY, and other Ming members whose goal, it seems, is to win the war, whatever it takes. WJ is just not equipped to be a military leader, which kind of expected if he ever become a king. But this is just my opinion though. To each their own , I guess. Peace all Edited to add: I also noticed the lipstick stain on the cup and he looked at it before taking a big gulp, and I thought: whoa, bold lol
  13. Yup, i must add if ZWJ wanted to runaway, he would not have rejected ZM advances everytime. They made ZWJ has patriotic side of him other than wishy washy like in the novel. He just can't leave the revolution until it succeed the original purpose. We understand the same with you that the finale fell so flat and the reunion just like that. They should make epilogue for us about how's life after Yuan emperor escaped.
  14. Upcoming film “The Divine Fury” has released its first exciting trailer! “The Divine Fury” tells the story of champion fighter Yong Hoo (Park Seo Joon) who teams up with Father Ahn, an exorcist from the Vatican (Ahn Sung Ki) to fight against evil forces that try to throw the world into chaos. They are joined […] The post Watch: Park Seo Joon, Woo Do Hwan, And Ahn Sung Ki Star In Suspenseful Trailer For “The Divine Fury” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  15. Not gonna rain on other’s parade, so just asking here lol For Hae Il’s ending is that he goes back to the church he was posted at the first place eh? Possible? Technically Gudam isn’t his actual post...So we might see a separation? @ktcjdrama @triplem @Lawyerh Cause ameera have a crush on hwang so not gonna ask. Lol. But I see him going to jail. Just saying. To cleanse his sins. 606
  16. JXF is a wonderful character, i really like her very much. A strong character who truly have her own mind. She did not want to let her teacher down but she also would not listen blindly to her. She can judge from the wrong and right and rather died than to killl her love one. I rather like Yang bu hui's name, a simple name but tell a whole story about her parents love relationship. One of the stuffs i look forward to in this novel was also her love relationship with Yin Liting.
  17. This is d most cute scene i ever watch.. I hope irl, yin will accept d letter "lets married" instead if "lets date".. hahaha.. And i think tyh script is close to their personal life.. ldw (maybe) a bit slow, and yin is waiting for his confession.. i wish their happy face in drama will happen irl too..
  18. I get where you are coming from. Because if let's say we really go according to the novel, in this kind of situation, after the assassination, the novel 's ZWJ would have just make the decision to leave with ZM, looking at how the Ming sect members behaved. I was actually looking forward to him leaving with her. But somehow the producer' s idea is to construct a slightly different WJ. This WJ mainly only had his eyes for ZM, unlike the novel WJ who was still unsure until ZZR asked that important question and hid ZM. But with regards to the ending, the Novel WJ would choose beauty over Jiang shan. Again, the drama portray a different decision WJ made. I was annoyed initially too because this drama WJ reminded me of Guo Jing 's Patriotism. However, at least i kinda "forgive" him when he said, "No i did not choose my brothers over you. I merely want to keep my promise to save the commoners and give them peace". I guess the production team wanted to express a different idea. Indeed the reunion is abit too flat for me. They should at least allow them some time to chat abit, so that we know why WJ left, what happened to the sect members, and how did minmin get on with her life after the assassination? And how would she cope living with someone who reminded her of her father death? And what kind of assurance would WJ give her and how do WJ feel after hearing what she went through with her life for past few years of separation after the assassination?
  19. Hi, I'm Aleena Rose, just another beauty blogger with an eye on the latest hair trends. I am known for writing on my husband's hair transplant. I live in Queens with my lazy husband (but its ok) and naughty kid (yeah so hard to handle). When not reading and writing, you can find me in my garden growing vegetables (no, I,m not a vegan). 

working for Hair Transplant Dubai Clinic is one of the best Hair restoration clinic offering hair transplant in Dubai. FUE, FUT & PRP at an affordable price for men & women.

Got thin or bald spots? Worry no more because you can have FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi to naturally grow a good number of hairs. Click to know how.

20. @sushilicious wow sushi on different level now. Even did hair analysis . But i also guilty doing the same before. So i cant criticize lol. My case oppa with bangs & without bangs. Without bangs, more callous & not approachable. With bangs upgraded to husband material. 604
  21. @Lawyerh @triplem not sure why but...rewatching again...feel like Hae il not parting his hair have some meaning to it... like how when he parts his hair, he is open to the help of others. At the same time it’s like he ‘open’ his eyes to justice. But when he doesn’t part, he basically shun everyone around him and do things unrighteously in the name of justice. Things like becoming more violent. Hmmm.... 602
  22. 190420 에스엠엔터테인먼트 사회공헌 Facebook update with JENO & JAEMIN
  23. @nohamahamoud2002 i watched old mexican telenovela before. This one was good. Nowadays, me no oppa, no watch. LOL. 600
  24. .........it was love at first whiff.... ...it was love at first listen.... ....well, it sounds like love at first crash... .....so....you mean it's about love at first bite...?!!!!!!!
  25. D - 7 Light testing part 3 Lmao he holds her arm as if he has all the right to do just that and Hyunie is all smiles . Lmao when you know that your girl is looking and you wanna impress her with your talent (as per neck tie bts we know that hyunie doesn't know how to tie a tie ) *face palms myself* As per post SP interviews and her recent visit to your Musical its clear that you impressed her big time ctto
  1. Load more activity

Announcements