Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If only there is a such an easy way as YT live streaming I would have done it yonks ago. Its always a hide and seek finding a link. Then finding a link that works. This wait is killing me. I have to run errands but all I want to know is.... actually there is nothing I want to know. I don't care about Cindy or Director Eom. I don't care about Eun Gi. I care even less about Lee Sol- that is a series of BAD paintings. I am now convinced they are like Christmas baubles ala Hallmark style and colours. The colours are just too dark and boring. The palate is flat. No life, vibrancy or memorable features except that there are lots of green and circles. And Sian always has the same expression and voice. There is NOTHING I want to see except the 2 leads interacting.
  3. HB confirmed for a new drama pairing wd Son Ye Jin ... I don’t know whether i’d watch d drama or not b’coz I didn’t find interesting in SYJ’s previous work with Lee Min Ho and ... i still couldn’t move on from Zinu
  4. I actually liked that orange shirt look (above) until i clicked on hidden content and scrolled down and he was in shorts, i laughed so hard , i thought it actually looked cute too. @Erafera1 u''ve posted so many pics. not sure if u did this one yet. Cr. Weibo
  5. “Since this is Kim Jae Wook’s first romantic comedy, we tried a variety of styles to show his hidden charm while still displaying his signature sexiness. We used bold colors and several fits of pants to portray the image of an artist.” The stylist really know what the viewers needs.
  6. They finally confirmed! It such a happy news. I love the plot. Just what I have imagined. https://www.soompi.com/article/1326375wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-for-new-drama-from-writer-of-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-confirmed-as-leads-of-new-tvn-romance-loves-crash-landing
  7. I just watched the show with subs. Another winner! Esther is really putting the work lol Did she replace the whole thing by herself? Then couldn't she have her apology/kiss up somewhere else? SH was clearly telling her to be quiet. But anyway, Ha Young has some balls. She's really out there acting like SH wronged her. Like SH said, it's nothing compared to what they did to her and PSH. And when she said to HY that exhibit will be the highlight of her revenge lmao I mean y'all keep coming for people who just want to live their lives in peace then act surprised when they get mad and retaliate. HY saying she won't forgive SH like SH cares. Worry about your own sister, girl! The mom headlocking her while pulling her hair lmao The father keeps forgetting that he's still blind. Why does he keep trying to run? Lol Aera really showed her a**. The fact that she stood up in shock. The background comments calling her a fake lol Was she really telling the son of the woman she killed that she just pushed her? Like.... lol She clearly looked at her after the fact and she was bleeding out from the head. I truly believe that her arrogant richard simmons really didn't think she killed her. It was clear how confident she was. But karma got her and she ended up humiliating and exposing herself. NJ little speech in that clothing store was lolol When you are detached from reality smh HY finally telling that his fake Gemma is no more lol SH should have given him that blow though. I'll be waiting for it. Yes San Ha, you worked hard. Look how proud grandpa looked. Can't believe my girl is like a samonim now and she about to finally sit on the throne like a true boss. I'm on vacation starting tomorrow. Flying to Europe so I guess I'll be watching it at night whenever we are back home lol I might not do the clips or preview though. I'll probably watch the finale on the plane since I fly back to the states on May 31st.
  8. Some SHS-specific quotes from the full interview. About 30 minute mark By director of choreography, Choi Soo-Jin, about 37 min mark SHS: 42 minutes Repeat of above closing remarks.
  9. I am watching for a few reasons: classical music, ballet, fantasy and comedy. The romance would be OK but it is not my main concern here. The actress is not the typical romantic dreamy girl, her face reflects agony. The actor seems funny and cheerful but it is not clear how they will fall in love. I love the scene when she is bending in his hands, but it seems more like dancing ballet than a love scene I want to enjoy the drama even if the love story doesn't end as we wish. The other elements can create enough magic. Actually when I saw the teaser I was fascinated by the ballerina dress, it is so dreamy. The idea of a blind ballerina is also interesting. I hope the comedy will continue.
  10. "During the Q&A segment, he was asked what his dreams are, he answered in Japanese "I want to release a song that I composed and wrote lyrics for. The other dream is big, I hope everyone can be happy" he said wishing for world peace." Trans by @autumnight Tweeted by @sword0616 Translator's Note: There's no grammar difference for singular/plural in Japanese/ It's possible that he wants to release many songs that he composes himself. Thanks so much @autumnight
  11. so that where the point i most hated that psycho general like even if he wanna disgrace Wu you & even if he thought it was her sister, how on earth did he thought of such a shameful & disgusting idea like that?!!!! another thing that he said he loved but that wasn't enough to prevent him to use her life as a threat to get back at wu you
  12. Lolll our next holiday like in a few weeks time haha sweeeeee! 654
  13. 652 @triplem ill pick up secretary again too. Actually i quite like ep 1-2. Its just that quite similar with The Beauty Inside drama. I'll see how is it ... Actually im not good at recognize ppl face too lol. But total face blindness feel strange for me somehow. Abyss i also dont know why dont feel like continue yet too haha @ktcjdrama. @sushilicious yes this week feel faster. Holiday always help.. tell u. Lol.
  14. I thought about this before. That’s the first thing I compared ... Healer had such swoon worthy scenes. Such as the bed scene. I don’t know how their romance will progress from here on but I wish to see swoon worthy romance!! I can trust the PD/director ... but the writer? Hmmm.
  15. No wonder they always looks good together. And both stylists has very good fashion sense. They know their artist well.
  16. Yeap! Drought is really here for good! LOLOL. But lately i'm missing namji tog on screen more than ever prolly cos we keep on seeing Wookie on screen now. So far, he has been under control but i have an inkling that the questions during the iv are being screened. Lolol. That is one way for damage control too. Hahahah. LOLOL.
  17. not sure whether it's the lighting or mark of the lipstick, but Miso's chin looked red after that intense tender kiss
  1. Load more activity