Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I really like the beautiful ji min teaser in familiar wife... the teaser feels like she is in those beautiful cf spread. Very curious what will be spring night teaser like? The pd is great in his cinematography technique right? Also i am getting greedy... waiting to hear news for ji min next project. Haha! Apart of me wanted her to rest as she deserve it, apart of me gotten really spoilt by her ongoing hardwork. I do not mind her involve in something short like the variety or something or just cameo in drama or movie. Hee!
  3. LJJ wants to become the next CEO but he is not really interested to become the director of Taekang Hospital and the new VIP hospital. However, the position of the hospital director is important in that quarrel for the succession therefore he needs someone who will be his ally. If he becomes the CEO of taekang Group, then he can nominate someone who will become the next hospital director. That's why he needs someone on his side. However, he knew that Seon was just greedy and was not entirely trustworthy. Seon's biggest wish was to be recognized as powerful, to become famous. He wanted to make people forget about his malpractice which ruined his reputation in the first place. Notice that on the paper, he was just the director of that prison, while in reality he was the real owner of that hospital. So he was working in the shadow which Seon only saw as a step. LJJ used doctor Ko in order to get rid his threads. Assemblyman Jung had files against LJJ and Seon represented a thread as he knew that he would try to use the files for his own advantage. As conclusion, Seon will be framed for Jung's death. He had the means, the motives and the opportunity, LJJ set him up. For the first time, Seon will experience what unfairness and injustice means. So far, he doesn't see his wrongdoings hence he shows no regret. LJH is showing no remorse either therefore his real punishment will be, when his family loses the seat of the CEO, so that he has no longer powerful connections. I hope, this could answer your questions. You are right: LJJ's illness is a weakness, especially since his illness can affect his judgement.
  4. 190423 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update "Hey guys we were at the Union Square!! It was a great day out and the Union Square was a cool place to walk around. We're enjoying New York to the fullest !!! -Mark #WE_ARE_SUPERHUMAN #NCT127_SUPERHUMAN #SUPERHUMAN #NEOCITYinUSA #NCT127inUSA #NEWYORK #NCT127 #NCT" "#WE_ARE_SUPERHUMAN #NCT127_SUPERHUMAN #SUPERHUMAN #NEOCITYinUSA #NCT127inUSA #NEWYORK #NCT127 #NCT"
  5. The PD is the first JinSoo fan, i think haha what happened to your old account chingu?
  6. But i think psj one of actor that like to kiss very much..all psj drama have a lot of kiss scene and deep..all psj drama must have show their upper body..it's show psj efforts..this kind of actor i think psj willing to do a movie with extreme sex scene like lee mi ki or lee joon..
  7. I feel like in the script it just says Miso kiss Young Joon but PSJ couldn't hold his lips and ended up kiss her too.. UWU so sweet..... Delulu oh delulu
  8. has anyone noticed that PSJ ig feeds been changing? idk something about it gives me a more mature, manly and very private mode. It goes very well with someone that I know
  9. In many fan communities, they know who is who & since Cindy is a known sasaeng masking as a fansite, they're all well aware of who she is. Deok Mi chooses to hide her identity, while many others do not.
  10. That’s true. I only discovered the idea of face blindness in dramas .lol! May 6 . And it’s SBS , you don’t have to worry about the overuse of dark filters 974
  11. Yes..i know a lot of k-celeb marriage late or not even married.. When it come to K-actor or Hollywood ..whoever actor..i doesn't care about ps..just do as much as you want as long as that celebrity offer her good talent..good personality..respect other..know well to take her self..suit my taste..that enough reason for me to fan them..to be an actor i like that one who have good looking(so just got ps if you don't have it) to pleasant my eyes and talent..for solo artist just voice..i doesn't care about ugly face for solo artist..for idol you need face..voice..good at dance.. ps just a small matter..
  12. Please let me help you @triplem put the rest of the video here. Last night episode mostly about JE, Kibong, and SY. JE confused about her feeling towards JK. He was super nice to her. He even made the pervert announcer kneeling down in front of JE asking for forgiveness. Kibong and SY are the only two who work as employee. KB works at car dealer and SY works as reporter. KB needs to sell at least 1 car to keep his job. Yuri found a government program who helps young people who want to be entrepreneurs start a business. She needs it to open her restaurant. WS picked SY from her interview location even though he had an event to attend that day and the location is quiet far. He lied to SY said the location is just around the corner. When WS fell asleep, his cellphone was ringing and SY answered it. Because of that phone SY realized WS worked so hard that day, he gave her a ride to the interview location and even picked her after she finished. Side Note: Ep. 9 scored 1.4% rating.
  13. Yoon, Si-yoon "I feel alive when I'm acting, 10 years debut this year" [Daily sports] View original View original View original ... Fashion magazine 'Singles' published the pictures of Yoon Si Yoon on 23rd. Yoon Si-yoon is seen in a variety of suits in this photo shoot. ... https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002905448 He always has a surprise with his works.❤
  14. Thank you for translated and what you wrote is very nice happy ending. Love your writing here.
  15. Maybe you're not that attractive hahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha You know I'm joking right
  16. *** IDK that there's Fluffy Donuts in Korea in case he's in Korea during this sighting. - I've tried their donuts when I was in California. It was closer to where I stayed. It's always been an excellent place for donuts! It was a chilly Saturday morning when I visited the place. Fluffy Donuts made my day because they serve fun donuts!! By "fun" I mean donuts with cereal on top (Fruity Pebbles, and Oreos!) They look fantastic and have unique flavors. In case you are more of a traditionalist, they still do offer the usual raised, cake, jelly-filled, sprinkle, glaze, donut holes, etc. Great place! My aunts said that they regularly make interesting new donuts. The donuts taste delicious. I tried their donut with strawberry glaze and fruity pebbles. Overall, not greasy and tasted fresh! However, one of my aunts also had her blueberry old fashioned donut and it was FANTASTIC! The donuts are super amazing (not too overly sweet, a problem I have with donuts sometimes). I saw they have several other menu items like Ham and Cheese Croissant. I'm a donut freak. I definitely enjoyed my visit. The poster saw RAIN that he was at Fluffy donut coffee shop a few days ago and signed an autograph for the lady working there. He also had a bag of take away of the very delicious donut. credit : Raincloud10/Rain Cloud Thailand
  17. Running Man. It's full of fun. And I learn a lot of Korean by watching it on megahfilmeshd (apknite)
  18. *** IDK that there's Fluffy Donuts in Korea in case he's in Korea during this sighting. - I've tried their donuts when I was in California. It was closer to where I stayed. It's always been an excellent place for donuts! It was a chilly Saturday morning when I visited the place. Fluffy Donuts made my day because they serve fun donuts!! By "fun" I mean donuts with cereal on top (Fruity Pebbles, and Oreos!) They look fantastic and have unique flavors. In case you are more of a traditionalist, they still do offer the usual raised, cake, jelly-filled, sprinkle, glaze, donut holes, etc. Great place! My aunts said that they regularly make interesting new donuts. The donuts taste delicious. I tried their donut with strawberry glaze and fruity pebbles. Overall, not greasy and tasted fresh! However, one of my aunts also had her blueberry old fashioned donut and it was FANTASTIC! The donuts are super amazing (not too overly sweet, a problem I have with donuts sometimes). I saw they have several other menu items like Ham and Cheese Croissant. I'm a donut freak. I definitely enjoyed my visit. The poster saw RAIN that he was at Fluffy donut coffee shop a few days ago and signed an autograph for the lady working there. He also had a bag of take away of the very delicious donut. credit : Raincloud10/Rain Cloud Thailand
  19. Dear Habin, You look handsome and funny. And what makes you more charming is your talent. Your songs (Love Scenario, etc.) are all so good. I love them so much. I often play my fav game from apknite - tiles hop with your songs. Ah, one more thing, your smile is mesmerizing. And your lips are a masterpiece
  20. Recovered and enhanced picture of our lovely bb by a function of We-chat. Look his beautiful eyes. cr 羊-啊-羊
  1. Load more activity

Announcements