Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hyunbin gave special praise for #Shinhye perfect acting in her dual roles as Hee Joo and Emma. He said “ If Shinhye ever comes to Taiwan, please give her your fullest support” . He's soo sweet #Log_Into_The_Space #HYUNBIN cr @Mademoiselle078 Source from https://ipop.sina.com.tw/posts/393330
  3. Lol we were talking about how he looks in modern. Because his beard will come off. Haha 802
  4. @sushilicious Choi Yeo Kyeung. Her name a bit difficult though. Its cute when she jump to joseon era. When she can't tie her hanbook.. swooned. I like HI green hanbook too. Why u guys said he not looking good here? I feel hes even hotter here. @Sejabin ya tbh i prefer HPL lead than TYH. But the side characters TYH is funnier. 800
  5. You should come watch this drama with us! It's funny and satirical. Choi Si Won is doing a fantastic job with this role, and the rest of the cast is solid. Nice one! I hadn't really thought about that, but that would be pretty stellar to find out that she's actually a sister. The third sister is the only one we haven't met out of the 5 sisters.
  6. 800 oughh they both are too cute.. in touch your heart.. everything so sweet. Lee dong wook and yoo in na. But this HPL chemistry is a bit different hahahahahah I feel temperature raised slowly LOL.. that guy knows how to pressed his nose to min young forehead!! I mean before the scene, I am doubting that the director directed him like this “later at this scene, it will be good if you press your nose to her forehead... bla bla bla..” <~~~~ I am doubting this LOL. In a scene like this the actors will act naturally following the flow. He is naturally talented in this HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. can’t wait to watch for his talents in next eps wkwkwk it’s been too long since I watch this natural hot scene LOL. note: ohhhh Kim Nam Gil.. I see that he is good in action comedy. I am not sure if he can raise the temperature in romantic comedy dramas. Haven’t seen him in lift up to your name. I see ktjcdrama change her picts during the king loves kdrama airing times because she bet in that forum WKWKWKWKK .. later will try to watch. Other actor that can raise temperature in intimate scene is min young partner in Queen for 7 days.. he is just too daebak. I don’t know his name.
  7. Yonghwa 3rd Single Melody from Feel The Five Y Project was released April 5th 2019~
  8. @Lawyerh I find it awkward when FL grabs hold of Heo Im’s Arm when he is about to attempt the acupuncture. Like that sassy/cold attitude towards Heo Im. That is why I love episode 9. Because it’s reversed lol @triplem love ep 9 so much because of it. bad memory can’t remember FL’s name. Only remembers Heo Im. 798
  9. @lightbringer06 Haha. Indeed. Now that I think about it, maybe they cut the handholding scene so they can use it at a later time in the story to tie it in to this hugging scene. On another note, I noticed that Jung Il-Woo and Go Ara kind of resemble each other in those stills, especially the shape of their lips. Maybe it has something to do with the similarity of their facial expressions. It looks like the drama is doing quite well, all things considered. Ratings reports say that it's consistently at the top of its timeslot. So maybe the timeslot of Monday-Tuesday at 22:00 don't usually have very high ratings.
  10. Oh My Girl’s Hyojung prepared a special gift for all of their fans! On April 21, a music video for Hyojung’s “Sky” was officially released through Oh My Girl’s YouTube channel. April 21 also happens to be Oh My Girl’s debut anniversary and this year, the group is celebrating their fourth anniversary. “Sky” is an unreleased song that Hyojung […] The post Watch: Oh My Girl’s Hyojung Gifts Fans Self-Edited MV For Her Composition “Sky” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  11. 796. @Sejabin Kim Nam Gil lol. Im watching Live up to your name now. Its quite cute. Seems i managed to hook u up to HPL. Lovely right? Haha...
  12. 794 what is KNG? I think all oppas are sushi oppas at least I am more picky than sushi Btw I remember this song after watching HPL ep 4 HAHAHAHAHA .. their poses for the pictures in fanbase website are too HOT!! Reminds me of this dance wkwkwkw
  13. [Schedule] Come n Meet your Dream Boys on "Press Screening Avengers Endgame" - Fluke Boom - 23 April 2019 6.30PM - Paragon Cineplex, Siam Paragon #Playeminent #playeminentartist
  14. Just finished this earlier and I could say my frame of mind was deeply affected by the ending. It's sad, bittersweet and really hits you in both heart and mind. Especially the end scene with Lin Shu and Nihuang. He didn't lie and made a front but promised her his next life and she, so supportive of him to the very end. Even if it must be breaking her heart. T_T Just curious though as I cannot read Chinese, was it explicitly narrated in the novel that Lin Shu died? Also, if he did, was there any narration of what happened to Junrui and friend, Lin Chen and especially Fei Liu? Thank you in advance.
  15. I heard of the bromance..lol. Namgoong Min likes to bo bo the guy right? Was it that? I saw this clip where they slept on the same bed. The guy wants to leave. Pull the lever and the lever broke and they are stuck the guy scream as though like he saw a monster lol 794 Anyways..Typical 2010 SBS tropes. Jumping out of the airplane...I’m i the only one who cringes when I see the introduction of the drama’s main lead is jumping out of the plane? Thinking it’s soooo cool. But gah...*cringes* Anddd what are the chances of you walking into a set and being caught up by the actors. The actor thought that the girl is an actress just hostage her for a bit lol. @Lawyerh lollll hope you like it when it progresses loll
  16. Can't get enough of these MVs https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49707918/ (this version included the kiss scene) https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49122936/ https://www.bilibili.com/video/av48812020/ https://www.bilibili.com/video/av47099264/
  17. 792 @triplem & @sushilicious omg girls i love KNG more here. I really like this drama. Im on ep 4. Sushi oppa make my heart quite fluttered
  18. Just finished ep 4 and I like like like like like this drama very much!!! Cuahe! it’s been so long since I’ve watched min young in a intense pose with a guy in drama (last time I see it in Queen for 7 days)... I mean when they were standing against the wall in that intimate scene for the pictures hahahaha in a broad day light.. uhhhh too sexy his nose pressed min young’s forehead in a sexy way OUGHHHHHH I stopped breathing for awhile when watching this scene I couldn’t ask more for a rom com. I will be loyally watch this until the end NOTE: I will need a lot of oxygen tanks
  19. me too.. since so many posting about this confirmation on ig and twitter.. so we can say its really confirmed huh.. soooo happy.... and this news also release on 21st..
  1. Load more activity

Announcements