Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ryan and Geon Woo! Battle of the cuties! Have they met in the previous episodes? I can’t remember it. Awww look at KJW and PMY still holding hands while reading the script *slap my face so I won’t be delulu* And the photo with the director.
  3. How can I survive thisss??? Don’t mind us and the crews. You two can hold each other hands as long as you want. It’s final week. I am not prepared! I want the episodes to be extended until 1000 episodes! Awww the picture with the Director. I can’t see anyone else except these two. Sorry pd-nim and EunGi
  4. Lmangla

drama tropes 2019

# 61 - the mysterious gardener with green thumb (aka PD team) all these folks live in rooftop rooms and they work hard. leave early in morning and come back when it is late at night. none of them seem to water plants but there are these beautiful lush plants. who is that mystery gardener?
  5. Welcome @annamchoi. The more the merrier. For me usually episodes 3 and 4 makes or breaks a drama for me. I just hope this week's episodes will be equally good or much better @Chellseethose pics and gifs are so adorable. I wonder what JI will say to eun u when the kid called her eomma lol. The idea of being an instant mother should sink in right at that moment lol
  6. Translation of article about the upcoming FM - really excited to find out what he plans for it [OSEN = Kang Seo Jung reporter] Actor Seung Hoon finds Tokyo and holds fan meeting. On the 30th, ZHAPP TOKYO will hold a fan meeting 'MY SECRET DATE' to meet with fans. After having a fan meeting in Osaka last year, I informed Japanese fans that I would get hot again in the heat of the archipelago. Seung-hoon, who had a fan meeting in Seoul last February and had a new year's meeting with Korean fans, made a mark on the world tour in 2019 starting from Taiwan on March 17th. He ended the Taiwan fan meeting with enthusiastic cheering of fans and he showed his love for fans and promised to make better memories in the future. Especially, this fan meeting captures fans with a different stage. Until now, he has been making a lot of excitement with his unique stage such as drama making, behind-the-talk, live performance as well as DJing for fans only. Sung-hoon, widely known as a "fan-lover" who reveals his unusual fan love, will be presenting a memorable memorable experience for his fans, "ahead of his Japanese fan meeting." It is getting bigger. Sung-hoon, who is actively active at home and abroad, visits the anime theater fans again through the next level up. MBN, drama's drama 'level up' is a romantic comedy drama that struggles to launch a new game that will save the restructuring experts and game companies that have a regeneration rate of 100%. He takes the role of acting and transforms his acting. 'Level Up' is scheduled for the first broadcast on July 10th. /kangsj@osen.co.kr [Photo] Providing Stallion Entertainment
  7. #59 Instance Miracle Medicine I am sick and giddy, i eat medicine i instantly feel great again #60 I just gave birth. Now my belly is flat. So skin retracts that fast? I don't know haha
  8. what kind of precdiction? like Chinese fortune-teller? don't worry i don't believe superstitions. i believe just a fact.
  9. it's fine, as long as PSJ and PMY are both single, i will keep hoping someday they will get married. but if ever they are not meant to be, i can also accept it.
  10. Dont worry about it. Ive heard and read worst. lol. and they are predictions.. others have different predictions too. But if its making you down. Cheer up here.
  11. May 26, 2019 Bong and Song: the double act behind Cannes victory via The Korea Times 72nd Cannes Film Festival - Photocall after Closing ceremony - Cannes, France, May 25, 2019. Director Bong Joon-ho, Palme d'Or award winner for his film "Parasite" (Gisaengchung), and Song Kang-ho react. REUTERS/Jean-Paul Pelissier CANNES (AFP) ― To give you some idea how good an actor South Korea's Song Kang-ho is, one of the first things director Bong Joon-ho did Saturday after he won the top prize at the Cannes was to drop to his knee and offer the Palme d'Or to his friend. An actor who has become something of a national treasure, Song has starred in several of the divided country's greatest movies. He also shines at the heart of "Parasite" as the head of a family of penniless scammers in the darkly comic drama that brought Bong his historic Cannes victory. Song, 52, has made four films with Bong including the 2006 monster flick "The Host" and Bong's first English-language film "Snowpiercer", both of which were box office and critical smashes. "I rely on Song a lot," the director told a recent press conference in Seoul. "Working with him has allowed me to be more brave as a filmmaker, and take on more difficult challenges." After starting his career on stage, Song made his first film appearance in 1996 in now-acclaimed director Hong Sang-soo's debut movie, "The Day a Pig Fell into a Wall." Since then, he has appeared in more than 30 films and worked with top South Korean filmmakers including Park Chan-wook, Kang Je-gyu and Lee Chang-dong. Song has had roles in some of the most significant works in South Korean cinema's modern history. Director Kang Je-gyu's 1999 spy action film "Shiri" was the nation's first big-budget, Hollywood-style blockbuster, and outperformed "Titanic" at the South Korean box office that year. Connection with public Song also appeared in highly-acclaimed director Park Chan-wook's "Joint Security Area" (2000), "Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance" (2002) and "Thirst" (2009), which won the Jury Prize at Cannes. Over more than 20 years in film, Song's roles have ranged from an ill-equipped detective in Bong's "Memories of Murder" to a vampire Catholic priest in "Thirst." He has also played a character loosely based on the life of South Korea's late former president Roh Moo-hyun ("The Attorney", 2013), and a cab driver who becomes unintentionally involved in the 1980 Gwangju Uprising ("Taxi Driver", 2017). That film was based on the Kim Sa-bok, a real-life taxi driver who gave a ride to Juergen Hinzpeter, a German journalist who reported on violent civil unrest in the southern city of Gwangju. One of Song's strongest qualities is his versatility, said Jason Bechervaise, a professor at Soongsil Cyber University in Seoul. "In cinema, a connection between the character and audience is crucial and this is where Song, in particular, shines," he told AFP. "It's difficult to imagine films such as 'Taxi Driver' and 'The Attorney' resonating so powerfully without him. "Viewers are inevitably drawn to his characters to such an extent that he is an immense draw at the Korean box office." (AFP) Bong Joon-ho: 1st Korean winner of Cannes' top prize Director becomes first Korean director to bring home top prize from Cannes Director Bong Joon-ho, holding Cannes Palme d'Or award, reacts after winning the top prize for his latest film "Parasite" during the closing ceremony of the 72nd Cannes Film Festival in southern France, Saturday night. The director became the first Korean director to bring home the top prize at the world's most prestigious film festival. / Courtesy of Reuters-Yonhap
  12. Yap no worries, if some slight waves hit the ship, it does not sink. So still on
  13. If they're actually dating we aren't going to know regardless. They aren't just going to announce it. Unless marriage happens it'll just always be us guessing unfortunately but that's half the fun right? Speculating is enjoyable
  14. Have anyone post this fanart here? Her concept is really great URI LABIT COUPLE ~~ So Lovely . 4 days to go, to say goodbye to our fav couple
  15. Love your positive vibes. Let's amplify it and share it with the world! Love rules!!!
  16. YX gifs dump lol. Episode 41 is gold mine for YX faces I put some under spoiler so there won't be a loading problem lol, since there are a lot Headache when FY talking about "the plan" since YX knows that means ZM is here This part feels like YX is laughing at ZYZ for manipulating WJ so obviously by saying that ZM is close with the Crown Prince to make WJ jealous. Because technically ZYZ didn't have to say ZM is close with the Crown Prince to make his argument to cancel the plot, he can just say RYW is close with/support the Crown Prince. But the fact ZYZ used ZM instead is probably laughable for YX. Which is also bloody funny, that means even though WJ told everybody that he's going to marry ZR, but everybody knows and still believe that WJ is in love with ZM Even though WJ himself keep saying he already cut off any relationship with ZM but nobody believes him And ZR still want to marry WJ lol, what an oblivious woman When ZM and ZR is arguing, YX keeps looking at WJ to see what he's going to do
  17. His fan meeting in Japan is coming in just a few more days (May 30) !
  18. Lmangla

drama tropes 2019

ah, photo booth. the one where automatic pic comes out. and they break up later. got it! and yes, what is it about babies? maybe they talk in baby language and there is some sort of permanent bond? where is my kindergarten soulmate?
  19. Ahhh!!! Hahahaha stupid dumbo me made a mistake! Thanks for correcting me!!! No wonder why i thought it's full of Seori photos instead of Yeonseo. I'm so sorry for my dumbness
  20. Seeing it’s an official KBS channel, think Hae Sun will get to read the comments? I couldn’t help commenting! I’m awestruck!! Just wow.
  1. Load more activity