Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I believe this was posted before, especially during the time when everyone was "investigating" and comparing the Goblin and TYH press con. I just forgot what page it was. Maybe around page 90-100?
  3. This week pmy will finish her drama(I think last filming will be done on 30th? as per her schedule)She did really amazing job in portraying the character of deokmi I loved her pairing with kjw and as much as I would love to see them together in another drama with different genre I think don't that will happen soon (low-key hoping lol).I hope she will rest a bit and come to drama land with another good project soon(busted season 2 is still here) but that time I would love to see her doing some slice of life dramas and crime thriller genre dramas.Eventhough she worked with Kim won suk in "sunkyungkwan scandal" but his recent project were really interesting (signal,my ajusshi) so I do hope her to work him again and beside that I would love to see her working with dir.ahn pan seok(secret affair,heard it through traveling)writer Kim Eun hee,park hae young lol I have a long list so I should end it here.Regarding actors wish to see her with Jung hae in,kang ha neul ,Lee seung gi and the list goes on hehehe anyway I will be supporting her always Fighting minyoungie! Thanks @Oksana Sutra for always updating
  4. #64 Happens very often in 120 episodes drama the villains are ALWAYS forgiven Huh you killed me but thats ok!!!!!!
  5. The members of SBS’s “Master in the House” put their best foot forward with stunt actor Jung Doo Hong. On the May 26 episode, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Sang Yoon, BTOB’s Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se Hyung continued getting action lessons from their newest master. They learned to jump from 3 meters (approximately 10 feet) before eating a protein-centered dinner. […] The post Watch: “Master In The House” Cast Films Epic Action Scene Complete With 3-Car Collision And Gang Fight appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  6. I can read auras too.. I feel their aura of Love... so yeah they are definitely together. Yeah, people can just claim anything,e specially online. Thats why we stay with the facts.. here!
  7. I loveeeeeee his wicked smile at the end... haha. Go, Fukuda, go get your girl ! Although I don't sail any ship in DD, I'm kinda bias towards Fukuda and LYJ ship. I favor the odd.
  8. That second to last pic, KJW reclining so alluringly on the mat. HOW VERY DARE YOU SIR. (Reminds me of how Jo Jung Suk said on Life Bar that it seems everything KJW does is sexy. ) If I had any video editing skills (sadly I do not) I'd do a montage of all of their hand-holding moments to the Beatles' "I Want To Hold Your Hand" (I like the cover from the film Across the Universe). Anyone is welcome to steal this idea please. Ryan and Geon Woo haven't met in the aired eps yet. There were spoiler filming pics last week or so of them and Deok Mi filming together. @haelan I'm sad that they probably won't get a reward vacation. I'll just look forward to PMY and KJW's projects after, and I might just watch KJW's if it's not a thriller . I've liked him since Coffee Prince and watched Antique when it came out, but after that I didn't follow his projects. I'll make an effort now, haha. At least Busted 2 is coming up!
  9. omo i hv to delete this im scared i will offend some believers.. hehe but yeah people, jst trust facts and science and we’ll be fine..
  10. Rather than asking KWB that cliche question, I would love to see someone (probably Fukuda or Hiroshi or Kim Gu) asking LYJ the same Question "will you shoot KWB if he's against you?". I think despite being a woman, LYJ is emotionally stronger than both KWB and Fukuda. She's like steel lady for me so far. What do you think she will answer ? "yes" or "nah" ? I thought I was the only one thinking of Bidoek at this scene... man, I guess we need to prepare our heart well. I gradually like KWB, Fukuda and Hiroshi... I hope nothing too tragic waiting for them ahead.
  11. Yes, I'm in a major city. That's why I was disappointed about PMC, because HJW is pretty well known and they played Along with the Gods 1 and 2 here... What? The movie opens in USA on November? When will it reach my country then? It will be hard to avoid spoilers once ot was out on theaters...
  12. Dramabeans recap of ep 3-4 http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/angels-last-mission-love-episodes-3-4/ https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004363296
  13. Yup. Going to get withdrawal but will get to rewatch....and am happy to be introduced to this amazing actor KJW. I started HPL for pmy and will be leaving as a fan of our OTP.. He's also the first I've managed to watch in another work that doesn't include pmy... Off topic Antique is fast becoming a favourite since I discovered it...sweet and hilarious and really a love story at its core for kjw's character
  14. When I decided to join this ship, it was PPC themselves that made me turned into a shipper. From their words to actions, PPC did it all themselves so that's why I joined, not from some prediction "guru". So since I entered this ship that way, I will exit that way. Until PPC themselves declare it themselves such as one gets married to another individual other than PPC, then my heart will go on LOL Just like the titanic, I will go down with it.
  15. how he/she knows that. he/she is a Korean reporter? or ppc's acquaintance? ok..i will cheer you up. ask me "are ppc still dating?" then i'll answer "Yes"
  16. cenching

drama tropes 2019

#62 Some female lead who are too poor to eat but donning designer’s duds and never reused her outfits in an entire series. #63 Uglify a super gorgeous girl for the role by sticking an eyeglasses on her and curling her hair. Example: Reba in Pretty Lie HuiZhen, YIN in One More Happy Ending and Zhao LiYing in The Rise of The Tomboy.
  1. Load more activity