All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That first day of re-union clearly shown the true feeling of the OTP before they were forced to separate 13 years ago. HJ's momentary lost of control when asked and responded to JH by his most penetrating questions about her love life status, and her clear annoyance of JH got married with mentioning of his marriage whenever there is an opportunity (and she also told SH), it is basically she let slipped that she kept herself available for him but he didn't! And smart JH corrected her at the boxing ring in the evening and they are all good. It is also important that HJ told him her whereabout in the evening when received his 1st phone call. With any others wanting to meet her, including YD, she would say let's meet in the hospital.
  3. This writer must have modelled DJ after someone he/she dislikes. After snide comments, insults and direct attacks that Noel had hurled at DJ all the while, the idiot FL still did not get it. In the last episode, she went to Noel’s shop to tell that her she was getting a divorce, and Noel essentially said “ so what”. After many barbed and rude retorts from Noel, DJ said ‘ why are you so nasty to me?’ Or something to that effect. She didn’t get it that the wife of the man she married did not like her. That was just the lamest.
  4. Today
  5. I’m shocked he’s dead. He was second male lead! I expect this result fondly.
  6. @backstreetboysfan have you come across any mention of changes in the cast? It’s not even halfway and they had killed off the SML.
  7. 240328 InterFM897 Twitter Update with YUTA 240328 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter + Weverse Update
  8. All For You 2024 Spring Collection - So Yeon and Sang Woo https://www.facebook.com/reel/440191851700092
  9. All For You 2024 Spring Collection - So Yeon and Sang Woo https://www.facebook.com/reel/440191851700092
  10. Go Kyung Pyo Cannot Stop Himself from "Frankly Speaking" in the New JTBC Drama by Lily Alice, March 28, 2024 6 3 The upcoming JTBC drama Frankly Speaking has confirmed its premiere for May and unveiled fresh teasers. Frankly Speaking tells the story of Song Ki Baek (Go Kyung Pyo), an announcer, who is unexpectedly afflicted with a disease that doesn't let him control the words coming from his mouth. Intrigued by Song's manner of speech, the passionate TV variety show writer On Woo Joo (Kang Han Na) invites him to her variety show. Song Ki Baek is an announcer known for his intellect, impressive qualifications, privileged background, and eight years of hard work as an employee who never says 'No' in any situation. He is a celebrated announcer who is just inches away from being selected as the main news anchor. However, his seemingly perfect life takes a turn when his tongue gets out of his control. In a bizarre scene, he is seen leaving an urgent message saying, "Breaking News. It's my tongue, but it's not under my control," and appears to be trying to escape from the news desk. His eyes reveal a glimpse of fear as he desperately tries to escape the scene, leaving one curious about what exactly has happened to make Ki Baek, who is usually composed, behave in such a manner. Starting the news with the commitment not to lie and to state the truth sincerely and honestly, Ki Baek begins to take the commitment quite literally after experiencing an electric shock. He finds himself unable to lie, like adhering to the journalist's oath to the letter. The bigger problem is not just his inability to lie but also his inability to stop himself from saying what he does not want to out loud. Frankly Speaking will air in May. There is currently no news about the K-drama's global OTT streaming service. https://mydramalist.com/article/go-kyung-pyo-cannot-stop-himself-from-frankly-speaking-in-the-new-jtbc-drama
  11. The Chairman made it known that DJ and Noel can't know that they are mother and daughter but they both find out in the next episode. --- Imagine having to marry someone all because their father want the recipe to soy sauce. Soy Sauce. Can't wait for the scene where prosecuters come into Dream Foods and take all the computers and hopefully the bank comes in and red tags everything at the Wang house.
  12. 838; you know counting the numbers because people are not using the next number is very long
  13. Finally YH make A move for his revenge, by pitting chairman and Mr Kim against each other 😁
  14. I'd drink all coffee I need before going out 😆 I also always wear comfy foot wear when I do the shopping. Dunno why others would still choose to wear fashionable but not comfy in the long run shoes if they wanna do some shopping with plenty of walking - and then I'd hear them complaining they got feet blisters. 🙄 ×÷×÷×÷××÷××÷×÷×÷× Coming on October! I wonder how'd the animated Trillion Game compare with the live action drama and the upcoming movie on 2025, and if the BGM and OST would be just as good (and goofy). It's animated by Kadokawa (also did My Happy Marriage), so I'm excited with the soundtrack. Anime trailer reminds a lot of the 1st ep TG drama 😅 ×÷×÷×÷×÷==×÷×÷×÷× ctto -2
  15. SR be like , let’s work together, the press would have a field day, if they found you married mother and daughter on turn disgusting man .. # so barfing this man 🤢
  16. SC must be the dumbest among the recent MBC daily drama evil SMLs. He's probably dumber than Moon Sang-Hyeok (Second Husband) and Kang Ji-Ho (Game of Witches) can run circles around him. SC is also no Moon Do-Hyun (Meant To Be). @liyahsbutterfly What do you think?
  17. No offense, but it seems they're also trying to match the taste of it.... Overpriced for something barely drinkable... I just can't Nah chingu, go to KW if you want decent coffee for a decent price. And the shopping's pretty good too. Especially in The Avenues. Bring comfy shoes though 'cause it's huge. +2
  18. They're matching how much Starbucks coffee is... 😑 ctto ctto 842
  19. The story moves to the capital. Zhu's brother, PY's father, the princess and the new character Mr. Sun are also there. yay...my couple is so sweet...
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..