All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. (Posted on: Thursday, 18 April 2024) Zhu Yi Long: On The Red Carpet Of Beijing Film Festival
  3. [Park Hyung-sik] That’s how Yeo Jeong-woo lived happily! P&Studio 2024.03.19. 19:50 6,700 reads It’s spectacular,,, it’s a superb view,,, its very existence is a great subject… P&Jigi is so sad that he can no longer see this beautiful two-shot every weekend...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jungwoo and Haneul, who have reached their perfect happy ending, go from rivals to friends and then to lovers as they go through the brightest and shabbiest times , and promise eternity through marriage. naver.me/IgDEIuDA [https://naver.me/FgSlCrRD]
  4. Korean artists WEIBO Followers 1.#LeeMinHo 27.92M 2.#psy 22.98M 3.#JangKeunSuk 17.2M 4.#LeeJoonGi 16.39M 5.#ChoiSiwon 15.86M 6.#GDRAGON 15.39M 7. #jungilwoo 14.5M 8. #SEHUN 10.96M 9. #ChooJahyun 10.52M 10.#KimSooHyun 10.45M 11.#ParkShinHye 10.32M 12.#LeeJongSuk 10M 13.#LeeKwangSoo 7.13M 14.#LeeDaHae 6.95M 15.#JungYonghwa 6.21M 16.#LIMYOONA 5.77M 17.#CHANYEOL 5.73M 18.#Doinb 5.68M
  5. The time is different. It's hard to get rating 30+ since 2013 And now, it's already amazing if drama get 20+ He is cute
  6. ‘Harem’ somehow zooms to mind. Kekeke. That’s an impressive number you are keeping! I wouldn’t be able to track them all…my head would fall off. Feel free! Nothing to bear Actually, the actress who played So Yi in Alchemy of Souls is also in the show. She had a bowl haircut in a period of her character’s high school years … it reminded me of my own when I was a tiny tot. What were they thinking?! Atsuko, the comedianne -2
  7. *** RAIN posted this yesterday - https://www.instagram.com/p/C52cfCKCZc8/?hl=en Title : 2024 RAIN CONCERT : STILL RAINING - SEOUL》   Date : 2024.06.08-09 6pmKST #20240609_5pmKST Ticket Details : Interpark [Fanclub Pre-sale] 2024.04.23(TUE) 8PM~11:59PM [General Sale] 2024.04.25(THUR) 8PM   Venue : OLYMPIC HALL
  8. (Posted on: Thursday, 18 April 2024) Deng Wei : Spotted Going For A Hair-Cut
  9. Kim Hyang Gi to Potentially be the Next Female Lead of 2PM's Lee Jun Ho by lo_ve, August 10, 2023 54 56 Kim Hyang Gi will reportedly work alongside 2PM's Lee Jun Ho in the upcoming K-drama Cashero. According to an exclusive report of media outlet Star News on August 10th, Kim Hyang Gi has been offered to be the female lead of the upcoming Netflix original K-drama Cashero. Previously, it was reported that Lee Jun Ho is also positively reviewing the upcoming series. If Kim Hyang Gi confirms her casting, this will be her second upcoming K-drama. She will also lead the new series Secret Playlist together with Shin Hyun Seung and Yeon Oh. This year, Kim Hyang Gi starred in Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist Season 2. She worked alongside Kim Min Jae, Kim Sang Kyung, Kang Young Seok, Woo Da Vi, and Ahn Chang Hwan. Kim Hyang Gi is also set to star in various upcoming movies such as Along With the Gods 3 and It's Okay to Just Breathe Next to You. The actress made her debut in 2006. She has starred in several K-dramas such as Bad Couple, Cruel Love, The Queen's Classroom, Moment at Eighteen, Salon De Nabi, Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist, and more. Based on the webtoon of the same name written by Lee Hoon and illustrated by No Hye Ok, Cashero will revolve around the stories of ordinary superheroes who protect regular people's daily lives. It will focus on the superhero named Kang Sang Woong. Lee Jun Ho received the offer to give life to the character named Kang Sang Woong. Meanwhile, Kim Hyang Gi's possible character has not yet been disclosed. Cashero will exclusively premiere on Netflix. Meanwhile, there is no confirmation on the release date of the fantasy K-drama. https://mydramalist.com/article/kim-hyang-gi-to-potentially-be-the-next-female-lead-of-2pm-s-lee-jun-ho
  10. @partyon do you like this genre? Were you able to watch "Flower of Evil"? For me, it's a good psychological thriller. @lebeaucouple like you, I'm waiting for these dramas, too!
  11. @Unicaunnisansu Yes, but, keep in mind that shows from major broadcasting networks tend to receive higher ratings than the ones from cable networks because not as many have access to cable channels.That’s why, viewership ratings are calculated slightly different for cable network dramas.
  12. *** They have a movie The Roundup : Punishment, which is expected to be released theatrically on April 24, 2024. RAIN friends Kim Moo-yeol and Park Ji-hwan appear as the greatest villains of all time ㅣSeason B Season 4 EP.26 credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan
  13. Today
  14. Experience everyday comfort with our cotton socks and sock subscription combo! Made from soft and breathable cotton, our socks provide a cozy fit all day long cotton socks. Pair them with our sock subscription service for regular deliveries of these essential socks, ensuring your sock drawer is always filled with freshness and comfort. Elevate your sock collection with our cotton socks and subscription combo, perfect for those who prioritize comfort and quality in their everyday wear.
  15. *** A netizen on X shared a behind-the-scenes cut of “The Heirs”, saying “22-year-old Kim Ji-won slapped Lee Min-ho in a wrong way and felt so sorry that she ended up tearing up. In the meantime, Park Shin-hye came to calm her down by saying, ‘Look at me’. It was so heart-fluttering”. This behind-the-scenes footage recently received attention again on social media. The video spread up to theqoo. (https://theqoo.net/hot/3187149384) -
  16. 우리가 왜 친해졌는지 ㄱ 나니..? | Ep.01 태용 | 연습실 바다쌤 첫 번째 수업 난이도.. 어떠세요? #callmeabada_challenge https://youtu.be/wAntahqc0l8 240418 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 240418 NCT 127 Weverse Update with TAEYONG
  17. [2024/04/16] EBC News Taiwan face to face interview with Son Yejin.
  18. I went to your country 3x already, maybe in another few years I will have another trip.
  19. 2PM's Lee Jun Ho will Reportedly Become a Superhero in a New Netflix K-Drama! by lo_ve, July 13, 2023 102 54 2PM's Lee Jun Ho will possibly make his official debut in Netflix's original K-Dramas! On July 13th, media outlets reported that Lee Jun Ho will finally lead his first-ever Netflix original K-drama titled Cashero. Lee Jun Ho's agency JYP Entertainment shared their response through the media outlet SPOTV News. According to the agency, Lee Jun Ho did receive the offer to star in the new Netflix series and the idol actor is currently reviewing it. Cashero will base its story on a webtoon of the same name. It will tell the story of a superhero named Kang Sang Woong and other ordinary superheroes who protect ordinary people's daily lives. He is the newest heir to the superpowers and he gains more strength the more cash he has. Lee Jun Ho got the offer to play the role of Kang Sang Woong, the protagonist of the K-drama. Meanwhile, there are no other details revealed yet regarding the broadcast date, production team, and other casts that will possibly join Lee Jun Ho in Cashero. Lee Jun Ho is currently starring in the hit K-drama King the Land with Im Yoon Ah, Go Won Hee, Kim Ga Eun, Ahn Se Ha, and Kim Jae Won. He also surprised everyone with his special cameo appearance in the trending Netflix original K-drama Celebrity led by Park Gyu Young, Kang Min Hyuk, Lee Chung Ah, and Lee Dong Gun. If Lee Jun Ho confirms his casting for Cashero, this will be his follow-up K-drama project after King the Land. Aside from acting, Lee Jun Ho is also active as a singer and a 2PM member. The idol actor is set to release a new Japanese single titled "Can I" on August 23rd. https://mydramalist.com/article/2pm-s-lee-jun-ho-will-reportedly-become-a-superhero-in-a-new-netflix-k-drama 2PM’s Lee Junho In Talks To Star In New Netflix Series Based On Webtoon Drama Jul 13, 2023 by M Lim 2PM’s Lee Junho may be starring in the upcoming Netflix series “Cashero” (literal title)! On July 13, an official from JYP Entertainment confirmed, “Lee Junho has been offered to star in ‘Cashero’ and is reviewing [the offer].” Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Cashero” tells the story of ordinary superheroes who protect the daily lives of ordinary people. Lee Junho has been offered the role of Kang Sang Woong, a new superhero known as Cashero whose physical ability becomes stronger the more cash he has. If confirmed, this will be Lee Junho’s next series following his current JTBC drama “King the Land.” https://www.soompi.com/article/1600436wpp/2pms-lee-junho-in-talks-to-star-in-new-netflix-series-based-on-webtoon
  20. its my first time seeing lee chung ah ..havent seen her before if she is the long lost sister ..still i dont see the reason for such hate and vengance ..if he is not really her dad ..she might be just using him for dirty jobs but why pose as her dad ? appreantly MY lied about id her father..or somthin mr Do might be used as a pawn now i find strange that at this recap ..they didnt get https://www.thereviewgeek.com/hide-s1e8review/ why chairman son forgave the cookie monster about the money ! ep 8 gave us the answer.. cause he wants his father dead
  21. Drama: Cashero Hangul: 캐셔로 Genre:action, fantasy, romance Network:Netflix Episodes: Director: Lee Chang Min Writer:Lee Je-In, Jeon Chan-Ho Release Date: 2025 Runtime: Production Company: OST: Official site: Plot The drama Cashero tells the story of a superhero named Kang Sang Woong and other ordinary superheroes who protect ordinary people's daily lives. He is the newest heir to the superpowers and he gains more strength the more cash he has. Notes Adapted from the webtoon "Cashero" (캐셔로) by team befar, written by Lee Hoon (이훈) and illustrated by No Hye Ok (노혜옥). Cast Lee Joon Ho as Kang Sang-Woong Kim Hye Jun as Kim Min-Sook Kim Byung Chul as Byeon Ho-Im Kim Hyang Gi as Bang Eun-Mi Character descriptions Kang Sang-Woong (Lee Joon Ho) appears like an ordinary man. He works as a public servant at a community center and dreams of owning his own home. Yet, Kang Sang-Woon somehow possesses a supernatural power. He doesn't know how or why he got his power, which is superhuman strength. His power also relies on the amount of cash he possesses. He becomes super strong when he has cash and after he uses his strength, his cash goes away. He always struggles to have enough cash to use his power. Kim Min-Sook (Kim Hye Jun) is a realistic person who prioritizes efficiency and she also has a talent for numbers. She is surprised about her boyfriend’s supernatural power. She also sees his power as being inefficient due to the need to spend his own money, yet she supports him more than anyone. Byeon Ho-In (Kim Byung Chul) works as a lawyer and his supernatural power is activated when he drinks alcohol. He is also the self appointed chief of a Korean organization for people with supernatural powers. The purpose of the organization is to fight against a criminal association who hunts down people with supernatural powers. Byeon Ho-In recognizes Kang Sang-Woong's extraordinary abilities and suggests that they should work together to save the world. Bang Eun-Mi (Kim Hyang Gil) is a young woman with a telekinetic power that is fueled by how much calories she eats. Her favorite food is bread and her power comes from mostly the bread that she eats. She is a reliable colleague to Kang Sang-Woong and Byeon Ho-In. These people struggle to protect their normal lives against villains who are trying to throw the world into chaos. Teasers/Trailers 01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. 01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..