Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I feel the other way! Korean tend to be persistent with what they decided! like YSH, he do not want to appear in reality show and he never did! he decided no more film/movie after his last two has flops ( I still think Seondal wasn't too bad on box office) and he hasn't have any movie yet! I think If he has decided what to do next he won't be easily change his mind!
  3. @cheerkoo @loveukoo if ever you saw where can we buy it I'm willing to buy too. Thank you
  4. Thanks for reading it! Quite some time ago, I did a short ending fanfic with dialogue added This is in English. I tried writing something because I could not let go of the fact that they didn't have much conversation Title: Reunion in Grassland, from this moment on, We shall wander the world together. - Ji Min Finale. “I thought you are not coming” Leaning on his shoulder, Minmin raised her head and started to speak. “Minmin, I told you, no matter where I am, no matter how difficult it is, I will still come back to you……… how have you been doing all these years? There isn’t a moment I stop thinking of you, missing you badly. I can’t wait to fulfill my promise to the country and come back to you. I searched frantically for you . I wanted to come back to you so badly, even if it means losing my life” Wuji’s eyes filled with love, touched Minmin. “After Burying Father, I had been staying with my Granny. She dotes on me a lot and is very happy to have my accompaniment. After returning to Mongol, I started living the life I yearned for. But I am not happy at all” “Because you missed me, you are worried for me. I know” Wuji Smiled, beaming with happiness. Minmin didn’t answer. She asked, “Wuji, What if I was dead, Or What if I fell in love with someone else? What if I was not in Mongolia at all? And you never get to find me for the rest of your life? What would you do?” Hearing what she said, Wuji suddenly frowned and look despondent. He ever thought of all these possibilities but did not have the courage to face his fear. “If you are really dead, I will follow you. When I thought you were killed by your dad, I promised you upon your grave that, Once I fulfilled my mission, I will not let you be lonely again.” “ If you fell in love with someone else, I will still stay by your side to protect you, I would not let you be bullied by anyone.” Upon finishing his sentence, his eyes filled with tears uncontrollably. Suddenly, Minmin laughed and said: “Who else would bully me, except you?” But the moment she saw Wuji’s tormented face, she stopped laughing and look at him lovingly. She ask, “Then, What if you can’t find me for the rest of your life?” “I don’t know, I dare not even think of that. I will keep searching for you, till the day I died.” Minmin is very touched to hear that. Suddenly, She shyly and playfully asked, “Is my hairpin still with you? “ Facing her, Wuji look into her eyes and was mersmerized by her beauty. He replied, “Yes, the hairpin and handkerchief are still with me, They represent my promise to you and They give me strength to live and move on. How can I lose them? Shall I put on the hairpin for you? “Yes” , Minmin smiled. Minmin finally feel a deep sense of relief. She hugged him tightly after he put on the hairpin for her. Her Wuji has come back to her safely. He is still the innocent boy with a Pure heart. There is nothing she could ever ask for than this. From this moment onwards, they can finally hold hands and wander the world together.
  5. I don't think they didn't work it merely takes sometime before it fully heals. You must not forget that it's an invasive surgery and it takes time to recuperate.
  6. I am not sure at all but Jong Kook had also added to his story while in a swimming pool leaving a hashtag that says it is summer now. And now 5 hours later somin leaves similar caption on her latest post #이제여름 by KJK76 이제 여름이지만. by Jsomin86
  7. Siam really knows everything if he know deokmi is sinagil. He trully an angel.. with a beautiful smile. Sigh i can never look at One the same way. This is perfect character for him.
  8. I've been thinking about this especially when I know the ending is very poetic and mirror LOCH 2017. I think the director might have some OCD or I'm just overthinking it since I've been watching it too many times lol Offering tea All of you know what will happen after this gifs end Wait for me And the interesting part WJ touch the tombstone at the end, YX touch the tombstone at the start, I didn't make a gif out of it because at the start YX talked about YBH first, the last part is where WJ mirrored YX These are just a few examples I found, there are still some more, when I have more time I'll make more
  9. No I wasnt underestimating them or anything (never underestimate the power of angry fan(s) it can get dangerous lol) , I just didnt knew the extent of power they had or the extent to which their pleas would be heard. I didnt knew about this fanclub incident either or what was the reason behind it but 5/6 days?! Woah they sound some pretty serious fans. As for the project you are right, if he has already signed the dotted line then nothing can be done about it and by the looks of it the deal seems pretty much done and very much according to his own choice (well apparently). Earlier he did serious roles, lately he opted for mostly cutiepie roles. Seems like he is an extreme, either/or kinda guy. Either he picks too sad projects OR he picks totally fluffy ones with no in betweens. I understood when he did INAR that he wanted to breakout of his previous image but he has done 2 romcoms already which is enough to break an image imo. Going for the third isnt gonna break his previous image more than the last two ones. Trying different genres and seeing which one he excels at (although I do think historicals and melos are his forte but thats just my unpopular opinion) is gonna give his career a boost and his image the much needed change. Truth be said acting is a very very competitive business. Things just cant and shouldnt be taken for granted that too after repeated drawbacks. Not everyone this good looking, this talented gets the chance to act. I know poor guy has some past issues related to being part of the industry and he has my full sympathy and support but if he is to continue then he has to try his hands on different genres too otherwise his career looks bleak (unless some miracle happens and his romcom with no strong backing does becomes a huge unexpected hit)
  10. EG has gone home to have dinner with DM's parents. He suddenly asks the mum, what was the name of that boy? And the mum looks shocked at the question. EG lets the mum evade the question. Sindy sponsors a Baskin Robbin's cake for DM's birthday celebration. It's hilarious, DM doesn't let RG drink beer at the dinner. She informs everyone that he has something he has to do, and that's why he can't drink alcohol (?) - I think the staff have thoughts about what that could be... He offers his credit card to them for the bill. They leave first and head to his place. I think he asks her why he wasn't allowed to drink alcohol. DM's mother is looking at RG's photos with DM as children. She has kept these photos in a special box. Written behind the photo is Yoon Jae's name. DM's mother looks troubled. Back to RG's place. DM has put on an apron and I think she intends to get him to paint again. She tells him she wants a birthday present, she pulls him to the art stand and tells him that he can do it, he can paint again. Ooh, she offers herself as the model...Her shadow (she ties her hair into a ponytail) appears on the canvas, and I think she gives him the inspiration to draw something. He picks up the pencil with his left hand, and traces the shadow - well, that's a great way to start and it restores his confidence slowly.
  11. I just watched ep 3 and i'm loving the progress of the story..i predict that hong jong hyun, though 2nd lead will again get the girl just like in the King In Love..that's ofcourse regardless of how loving yeo jin goo' s character is..at the end of the day...he is still a robot..Im sorry I still didnt memorize their character names..I really hope that more people will get to watch this drama despite the competition..it has its own charm and all the actors are great..
  12. i am changing my profile to a cake!!! shooo.....shooo...shoooo...(waving a big abaca fan to shooo away negative vibes in this forum) shoooo...shooo...shooo!!! i am here for the live recaps...! ready to camp!!! thanks to the goodhearted individuals who will recap, post screenshots and gfs here..! you are all well loved!!!
  13. With Ryan, Mommy was a single mom but with SA there was never a Daddy ever mentioned....So most likely SA is adopted...
  14. I guess Angel Dan has been locked out of the church for good now. His outfit has been changed from the all white angel outfit to a plain black suit. The older woman/head of YS' staff returns home and finds YS sleeping on the floor. I think she scolds her for running away like that. I missed something but she's in her bed now and an in home doctor is talking to her. I think she's getting a lot better. She seems in shock though. Sorry I'm not sure.
  15. O.M.G. I hope, if Shin Hye decides to do a drama this year , she picks this one. I would love to see them work together ,the production team is the same as “Doctors”, kind female center(? Hope no change). And, I really want to see Shin Hye acting arrogant, snob. I believe she will do an awesome job on this. Even though my preference is to do as many good movies as she can. https://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Superstar_Miss_Lee-picture_1065078.html?sort=Most_Popular_Pictures
  1. Load more activity