Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hello dear... Nice to see you here after a long time!!! Hope you are doing fine! Thanks a lot for the link for his new movie trailer! Still no uploads on youtube or any other site!! Hope fully we will have more... And the trailer is definitely on the dark side of the moon... I can't even see any faces in my monitor! But I got him at once when I saw him!!! Looking so handsome in short hair!!! A perfect detective mode And there is no release date yet, only that it's slated to release in next month! Have you any leads, dear..???! I can't wait to see him! No matter he is only a support actor!! I am totally on board for this movie! It is so intense already so I really hope it hit the market on the best spot!! Fighting, Daniel!!! Can't wait to see you at the press con!!!
  3. T @Lmangla @sushilicious & @cenching i dont know why they make genie with this hair style always , he making wish to come true , can’t he plant hair for himself -2
  4. Is it just me who thinks he lost more weight? I hope he's getting some rest in between his busy schedule still handsome and dreamy as always though of course I don't know if it's already been posted but looks like another drama, The Best Era, has been added to MyDramaList. I don't recall seeing this one when I last checked.. I only remember The Last Prince and Love in a Forbidden City as his next listed projects but understand Ethan Ruan is headlining Love in a Forbidden City. Glad we are seeing more dramas though!
  5. No English term for "masuk angin".... It's translated literally "the wind/air goes inside body".... 782
  6. Extract below from E Online: Sparks Fly Between Jung Hae-In & Han Ji-Min in One Spring Night By: HANAN HADDAD Thu., 23 May. 2019 8:57 PM With his boy-next-door charms and good looks, many fans were eagerly waiting for 31-year-old Jung Hae-in to debut his new romantic drama One Spring Night and the moment has finally arrived! What has gotten fans even more excited was when it was announced that 36-year-old actress Han Ji-min was confirmed to be his romantic interest and co-star. Known for her roles in other romance dramas like Rooftop Prince, Han's elegant beauty seems like a perfect match for Jung's boyish good looks. In a press conference with Korean media outlets, the two stars talk about their experience working together, their roles and the public's expectation after the hit that was Something In The Rain. One Spring Night tells the story about a young librarian, Lee Jung-in (played by Han Ji-min) who is in a long-term relationship with her banker boyfriend Kwon Ki-seok (played by Kim Joon-han). Even though her boyfriend is perfect in every way, Lee still felt like something was missing in her life. Then she meets Yoo Ji-ho (played by Jung Hae-in) works as a pharmacist and is also a single father. The two share a connection and revaluate what love and happiness means to them. Directed by An Pan-seok who is known for his hit drama Something in the Rain, One Spring Nightgives a similar romantic vibe with lots of slice-of-life scenes that viewers can relate to. Due to the similarities in terms of cast and director, some media outlets have been comparing Something in the Rain's Son Ye-jin to Han. When asked about the following, Han answered graciously and confidently, "I really like actress Son Ye Jin. The roles Son Ye Jin and I can play are different. I want to talk about something else than getting judged on how we compare on who did better. I don't hesitate about any projects because of the pressure I may feel in that sense." Jung went on to talk about how Han helped him during filming, saying "I made a lot of mistakes but she never creates an NG. She taught me what to do in these situations. Since she's been in the business a lot longer than I have, I learn a lot from her. I'm also learning what positions are best to shoot certain scenes. I never once felt that I'm older than her during filming so I've never called her noona on set. I think I'll be able to call her that comfortably after we finish." Turns out that the feeling was mutual as even though Han is a veteran actress, she too learnt a thing or two from Jung, "He gives me a lot of tips on set. I find myself depending on him a lot. What I found while filming was that Jung Hae-In is manlier and has more leadership than I thought. I think that's why I don't feel he's younger than me." Looks like age truly is nothing but a number.
  7. 英文please haha wo bu Ming bai haha What’s ventosa btw? Haha 780
  8. Masuk angin..... Alladin might needs a Ventosa.... +2
  9. even for bollywood, it seems so wrong!!! hahahaha.... so I saw pics of the updated outfits from the movie and it all seems... so plain!!!! ... hahahha... in this article, the designer said it had south asian influence and I am thinking "seriously???? have they even seen what mughal dressing was like?" where is the intricate embroidery? the delicate colour combos? the flairs and moves of the fabric? nothing. it is just hollywood imagination but even wedding costume in bollywood is far more intricate. 776
  10. Btw I might get it wrong. But Aladdin’s ost is the “A WHOLE NEW WORLLLDDDDDDD, A NEW FANTASTIC POINT OF VIEWWWW!” Right? I kinda think that the princess looks good! Ever wonder if Aladdin ever felt cold? Just wearing this pretty much coverless vest while flying in the air haha 778
  11. @Lmangla I think Princess Jasmine is wearing what they called harem pant, inspired by salvar Turkish origin. If I am not mistaken Alladin is from Middle East??? 1001 Nights??? Also some depicted Alladin in a turban, I am not so sure if Middle eastern wears turban....I thought it's Indian?? +2
  12. for sure, Tokyo Steak is one of them.. haha there are a few outlets in seoul but not too sure which is the one they filmed at.. likely Gwangju? not too sure about the one where they usually drink the lemon soju.. but you can look up Botanik Apartment haha definitely not the one in Sydney but, you can see TJ entered the lift in the previous epi and the name of the officetel is there
  13. @MidnightRain thanks for the update! That's awesome! I have stopped rewatching the episodes on Viki because this drama put me on a crazy rollercoaster of emotions haha but I'll certainly watch again if all uncut episodes are uploaded somewhere easily accessible! Our handsome crown prince and beautiful ninth princess will always have a special spot in my drama heart.
  14. is a Arabic story so dressing for the woman is completely wrong in my mind , is more Bollywood to me in this movie , International movies always mixed culture in away I find . @cenching these 50 shade of lion collection is so long & hot & Today Friday the day after yesterday scene -2
  15. Calming down slowly, copying the zen attitude of our rising star! This gif is so soothing and relaxing! Credit: s8llite But her badass side is still my favourite side of her. As Yeon Seo, SHS is showing plenty of this no bull**** attitude, which is all good news for me since i like my heroines like i like my coffee: strong! Credit: dramasparkle That's my girl and the only way with the bullies! Because she's naturally graceful and elegant? But to be honest, i'm not a fan of her wardrobe on the drama: even the long black star dress that she wore to go to the foundation anniversary left me cold. I prefer her in more formal clothes like trench coat and black dress. Can she wear both forever?
  16. 776 vaguely remember seeing black and white versions of it. maybe it was sindbad? anyway, what I found strange is that in all these movies/dramas, they all had this uniform costume but I couldn't figure out where exactly it was from. especially jasmine's outfit -- somehow that seems so wrong? would a princess actually wear a belly dancer type outfit? (in the cartoon)
  17. [Naver/Theqoo] Baekhyun uploads the second vlog as a surprised gift for 1 million subscribers Naver: Baekhyun, his individual channel has reached 1 million subscribers within two days only… “I will work harder” and surprised gift[+120] He is so cute. His hair is fluffy.[+114] He reached 1 million subscribers within 2 days only with a 1-minute-44-second video and without any promotion from his company… Isn’t he so amazing?[+78] Baekhyun who always works hard and does well! let’s walk on a diamond path only.[+58] Looking at how Baekhyun eats banana and chicken breast sausage, he is really working hard on dieting.[+55] You are such a cutie, Baekhyun-ah![+14] Isn’t it scary when a genius even works hard? Our Baekhyun is like that.[+11] The captions are so cute and Baekhyun’s action is so cute that I would die. He is so cute, baby-ah[+9] As expected of Baekhyun. He is so cool.[+5] Baekhyun is a huge super star ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he is the best.Theqoo: Baekhyun uploaded the second vlog to celebrate his 1 million subscribers (exercise/pink slippers/eating show of diet food/so hungry)- His neck is pretty long.- The last scene is cute.- We know everything he will do just by looking at the title.- He is so cute and handsome.- The title is so tmi.- He looks like a puppy when he looked tired.- The title is already funny. He is so cute.Theqoo: Baekhyun’s second vlog as a surprised gift for 1 million subscribers- Woah he already has 1 million subscribers?- What is Baekhyun’s car? Someone please tell me. It looks so good. He is handsome anyway.> I heard it is Audi R something. I can’t remember- He is cute when he exercises.- He already looks that skinny but still has go on diet.- He is cute and the vlog is fun.- Good editing ㅋㅋㅋ It is fun.- Byun Baekhyun is pretty, cute and cool. He is everything.- He is freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he is both heartwarming and cute.- He is so cute when he was eating.- Does he edit the video himself? Theqoo: Baekhyun reaches 1 million subscribers in 2 days "I will work harder" and a surprising present - 1 million subscribers in 2 days... he is really so popular.- Baekhyun has been an idol for 8 years. You can't compare him to ordinary people.- He has been working hard for 7 years though.- It isn't about him as a celebrity but he has a big fandom to reach that large amount of subscribers.- Even not many celebrities can reach that amount like that and its not that Baekhyun is just popular without working hard.- Ordinary youtubers also have to work hard for around 7-8 years to build their names and reach 1 million subscribers. Baekhyun is just the same.- His workout video is fun. His is the cutest among workout videos I have watched.- He got all the subtitles in every language.- His vlogs are fun.- His videos are fun. I feel like there are all killing points since the beginning to the end- There are lots of celebrities who do vlogs recently but I can't see anyone has reached 1 million subscribers in 2 days. Baekhyun can do that because he is Baekhyun, not because he's a celebrity Instiz: Baekhyun has reached 1 million subscribers in YouTube OP: It’s been only 2 days since he opened his YouTube channel but he already reached 1 million. And he even just uploaded one video with 1 minute long. - His vlog brings the real beginner feeling and it’s cute.- He’s huge super star Baek.- Congratulations Baekhyun!- Baekhyun is the best.- It’s for real that his vlog gives the beginner feeling so it is cute.- Please subscribe to YouTube beginner Baekhyun!!- As expected of Baekhyun. As soon as he came to YouTube, he shows us he is a super star. c: Knets-On-Baekhyun
  18. 780 I am everything I am because you loved me uhhh baby.. you were my strength when I was weak you were my voice when I could not speak you were my eyes when I could not see you saw the best was in me lifted me up when I could not reach you gave me faith ‘cause you believe I am everything I am because you loved me sya la la la la
  19. @luvcrabbieshinhwa thank you for the continuous fan accounts! I'm so jealous haha but very grateful to you for sharing! @cenching the earliest PMY drama I watched was Sungkyunkwan Scandal and I think she's always been a good actress but for me, her acting has become much more natural. She has always had this way of bringing her characters to life and making her characters her very own though. Also probably the only actress that comes to my mind who has insane chemistry with all of her costars.
  20. Ji Min is so sweet, so busy still never forget her friends credit to author Extract from soompi Han Ji Min Shows Support For Ji Sung And His Upcoming Drama With Special Gift May 24, 2019 by D. S.kim Han Ji Min showed her support for her “Familiar Wife” co-star Ji Sung! On May 24, Ji Sung took to his Instagram and shared photos of himself standing in front of a coffee truck that Han Ji Min sent to the set of SBS’s upcoming drama “Doctor Room” (literal title). The photos show banners on the food truck that read, “Supporting ‘god’ Ji Sung and the drama ‘Doctor Room'” and, “Supporting every staff member and actor of ‘Doctor Room’!!” Ji Sung wrote in the caption, “Ji Min! I miss you~~^^ Thank you so much!!” and also included the hashtags “openyoureyes,” “Ji Sung,” and “Han Ji Min.”
  21. Wait. It’s a drama? Not the flying carpet Aladdin? 778
  1. Load more activity