Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The so-called bed scene clip is currently trending #1 in Naver with 114k views. The comments are all asking Tvn to show the omitted scene in the next episode. Both I-fans and K-fans, WE ARE ALL THIRSTY AND NOT SATISFIED
  3. Well I guess my BJS will be around for a little more longer. I might sound sadistic, however the highlight of these last two episodes of was the BJS escape scene - the way he used that scalpel! On that note a bts on the scene: Like some of you here I also loved it when DKW asked KKJ about her ear, while in the car . As much as I would love to ship these two I just can't imagine the amount of emotional and psychological baggage the two of them would have to deal with! Sorry I am not quoting names!! However as I catch up with thread I forget who said what I remember reading or hearing an interview with Lee Jin Wook, where he said the show begins and ends with KKJ's hearing. I am not exactly sure what is being alluded to here?!
  4. 190523 FANCAMS Military Training Graduation- Minho 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
  5. Hey so I've actually been a fan of KJK since I was a child i saw X man on and off and then I religiously watched Family Outing with him and YJS in it I noticed he was very often reserved and respectful to any and all women and with that and how he takes care of himself so we'll I see him as someone to aspire to be like as a male myself. When Running Man started I was interested and enjoyed the first hundredish episodes but after that it got really stale and repetitive so I just slowly stopped watching, that is until Somin and Sechan joined Sechan took some adjustment to really get into his groove but Somin was such a quick fix to the show and she instantly became my second favorite member behind KJK. I've always kind of shipped him with anyone that breathes lul Yoon Eun Hy in Xman Lee Hyori Family Outing With Running Man I thought him and JiHyo were cute cause she was one of the few ladies he was friendly enough with to not call to them super respectfully. That's said in the most recent episodes the show has been laying it on thick and besides him being clearly uncomfortable with it, it just feels like it's more proof they're just friends With Somin I don't know if they're romantic persay but I simply find it the most likely. The way he acts around her is different to all the previous "loveliness" except Yoon Eun Hye both of which had them be close irl and amicable in show. The reasons why I think these two are a viable option is that KJK has trouble getting super close to females who don't initiate. JiHyo took yeeeears to get close to and I know the gagwoman he's close too probably initiated that relationship too. The only female idol he is close to relatively is Son Naeun who also initiated by asking for help with working out So we see a pattern where despite his alpha male exteriors h is very shy and reserved. It's why he has been noted as usually falling for girls who make an active move for him. I don't think JiHyo works in this regard as she is very much so a private person happy living her own life. I think that's why I personally think he might have had a thing with Lee Hyori in the past and it didn't work out. Which is why when he was in a car telling jejudo stories of heartbreak to Somin he mentioned a girl who got married. (my conspiracy theory) Somin has done just this with her inviting him for coffee and how proactive she is it just feels like she is a good match for him
  6. @kimmortal I don't like Zhang Wuji as a character in most previous versions but I love this version of Zhang Wuji due to he's not the wishy washy type. The bonus for me is how Joseph Zeng who portrayal his character to perfectly how I like it. Another reason I love Joseph's portrayal was his excellent chemistry with Yukee (I know I mentioned many times already). Both of them are very comparable, even 86 version can not beat this. I understand Zhao Min suffered a alot for him. WJ knew ZM like him a lot (hence: sacrificed her life when fighting the persian) and he also like her a lot. Still they're enemies of two countries, WJ think their future is impossible, nada, zero chance. This version of WJ portrayal as an upright gentleman, he definitely won't take advantage of her when he know they can't be together. That is the reason why he hold back the kiss at Snake Island. The scene at the Lake, I think WJ already made up his mind that he's going to marry ZZR since he already make that promised. Again being an upright and live by the principal kind of guy, he can not lies about his newly engagement with ZZR to ZM. He has to be upfront and be frank about their situation and warned her about the consequences if they insist to be together (him and her family killing each other at the battle field). At this point of time WJ probably think their love is even more impossible when they were at Snake Island. WJ also wants ZM to give up on him and go back to her family and live the life she use to live. I think in other versions, WJ did mentioned that ZM being a high status princess she is, he is not good enough for her. We the audience might think WJ is being stupid to rejected a girl like ZM and marry a girl like ZZR (me included, no offense to others..please don't kill me). But in reality he has to look at the bigger picture, ZZR is the perfect choice for him and his Wudang family, godfather, grandfather, uncle, and Ming Cult. members.(WJ live for everyone else but himself). Their lives is not solely base of their love life, they have to think about their families, duties, and countries, etc. LOL....I have to rewatched so many times to understood WJ perspective. I used to get so mad at WJ when I watched episodes 39 to 41 for the first time. I even told myself not to rewatch those episodes but I'm glads I did, I understood WJ more now.
  7. cr.@night_gif Lee Sung Kyung Says She’s Still Close With “Doctors” Cast, Thanks Park Shin Hye And Yoon Kyun Sang For Support CELEB May 10, 2019 by R. Jun In a recent interview with Herald Pop, actress Lee Sung Kyung talked about her close friendship with her cast mates from the 2016 drama “Doctors”: Park Shin Hye, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Kim Min Suk. She said, “‘Doctors’ was like a coming-of-age drama in that a lot of us were around the same age, and we’re still close friends now.” The actress expressed her gratitude for the support she got from Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kyun Sang when her new movie “Girl Cops” came out. “The premiere screening was a pretty small event, and though [Park Shin Hye] couldn’t attend because she was abroad, she contacted me and said she would definitely be watching the movie. Yoon Kyun Sang was able to make it to the premiere, so I was really thankful.” full article: https://www.soompi.com/article/1323664wpp/lee-sung-kyung-says-shes-still-close-with-doctors-cast-thanks-park-shin-hye-and-yoon-kyun-sang-for-support
  8. I know there's still like four months left before filming for Treadstone ends. But for these past couple weeks, I've had a couple questions in mind: 1) when will we get to see another hyo interview? I'm not really familiar with how tv shows and promotions go, but do they usually hold press conferences and give interviews? 2) If, and that's a big IF the show gets renewed for more than one season, then will she be stuck with the same role for years? This issue didn't even cross my mind until I saw tweets of Constance Wu voicing out her disappointment over her tv show getting renewed for another season, when she already had plans to accept a major movie offer. I have some other questions, but imma stop here lol it's just that there's so many things about Treadstone that I'm not too thrilled about, but I don't want to start rambling. Anyway, ever since hyo announced she was doing this project I haven't made up my mind whether this is a good move for her career or not.
  9. Lee Dong Wook Just Repaid Gong Yoo with the Same Grand Gift That He Got from Him Last Year SOOP Entertainment recently shared two photos of Gong Yoo along with the caption, “He was once a goblin. Now, he’s human. The first filming of ‘Seo Bok’.” The shared photos show Gong Yoo standing in front of a coffee truck that Lee Dong Wook sent him to congratulate him on the filming of his new movie. https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/gong-yoo-lee-dong-wook-film-drama-goblin-bromance-gift-coffee-truck/
  10. I've wanted a Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin pairing in a romantic comedy for so long! It's finally happening and the story sounds amazing too! HB played a North Korean in the CA movie and he was amazing in it!
  11. OMG i was thinking about this too,but I didn’t know how to explain it like the way you did, when they monitored their scenes together, they seemed surprised too with what they did together..
  12. Okay I am officially hooked! THE CHEMISTRY I LOVE HOW FEISTY HE IS and she's aways so taken aback that someone dare talk back to her! And now we know there's a past childhood trope in the mix! Cliche but well...what dramas aren't? The OSTs and BGMs are amazing!! Can't wait for them to come out. SHS's acting I mean I knew she was an up and coming actress but DANG. The first half of the episode had me bawling from when she smiled for her driver one last time just like he wanted, then again when she went back home and watched the old videos with him in it I really liked him...but I guess that's the push she needed. I knew there will be heartbreak coming up the moment his 'mentor' told him he had 100 days to help her...what happens after though?? I guess I'll have to keep watching
  13. our baby doesn’t stop stop to amaze us! Real man! Down to earth guy! Genuine guy! Awesome and cool guy!
  14. Oh My Girl talked about their first place win and comeback promotions on MBC FM’s “Idol Radio”! On May 22, the girl group appeared as a guest on the radio program hosted by BTOB’s Ilhoon. Oh My Girl was the first guest to ever appear on “Idol Radio” and made their second appearance after eight […] The post Oh My Girl Reveals How They Want To Celebrate First Place Win appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  15. @rahma92: I watched all the videos of his arrival in Gimpo airport and saw that he got several of the letters. However, several fans handed the letters (or were trying to insert their letters as the car window was being rolled down) when he was already inside the van. It was really a problem of timing in terms of when to hand to letters. I would like to think given how Bo Gum is, that he was the one who said to try to get all these. However, not all fans were able to give him their letters.
  16. no arrows to the male lead from any female other than the lead one, guess that answers my question, dramas without annoying 2nd female leads are so rare so when they appear they're a must watch for me, good to know this is one of them (blind female lead is a gigantic plus as well), looks like this will be the first drama in like a year that looks worth watching to me (ye, i know, who cares)
  17. although true.. but you have to actually know the feeling. thats why they always research the kind of character they play. PMY said she used her sister as an inspiration to be a fangirl. how bout as a cutey, sweet, supportive girlfriend? and in kissing scenes, you actually need a lot of practice in that area.. lol! its a huge plus that PMY have suxh a great personality, thats why its easier for her to build chemistry with any of her costars.. Not a lot of actress can do that. And I have to say this, PSJ was known for his kissning scenes, because he doesnt hesitate to put emotions.all his kissing scenes with his costars are very good... even if some doesnt know how to respond, he can carry it well. BUT, the way he kissed PMY? oh boy, I was actually surprised by it, I just suddenly noticed something very different... their 1st kisiing scene, I was like.. "woah! easy there!" lol! then the closet kiss.. "woah! down boy" even PMY couldnt help it! And yeah, the rest of their scenes? well, they just dont seem to mind the "hands everywhere". sliding thru, pressing thru, gripping thru.. Its just sooo natural... that they just noticed them when they review the scenes...
  18. Aww that's really cute! Hahah Since we don't get any solid ppc related contents like we used to get during wwwsk the only way to keep your shipping heart alive is to discuss about your ship with your fellow shippers plus this forum is really lovely, people are objective with their opinions here. Secondly Tbh shipping is always like that. Until the two people you are shipping confirms about their relationship the option & doubts always remains open that there might or might not be something going on. All the hetro couple I shipped before over the time they disappointed me but then some were successful too so i'm always cautious when it comes to shipping. You never know when it comes to love & destiny.
  19. Hello! Delurking to join this lovely thread. I appreciate all of your insights and humor .... nothing like a bed scene debate! I found Ryan's discovery of his mother well executed, even if it changed the pace and tone of the drama. I was anticipating it because LGBTQ issues were nicely woven into the drama earlier and like @Dramageek, I've done some reading on adoptions in Korea. KJW did a fantastic job acting out the emotions of an adult finding a parent they thought abandoned them. It was natural to me that he didn't take her at her word right away. I also love that Deok Mi was there to help him sort through his thoughts and look at things more positively. But something is bothering me and the drama probably won't address it because it looks like Ryan is past his mother trauma: Did Ryan's mom keep looking for him? Deok Mi did not find his name in the missing persons index. I understand she tried to find him after recovering from her accident, but what about in all the intervening years? This thought makes me a little bitter still towards Ryan's mom. How lovely was KJW's voice when he said, "Sarang haeyo"? He has this way of lowering the volume and pitch of his voice to delicious effect. And yes, yes, I also hope that Episode 15 winds back to before our OTP is lying in bed fully clothed. We were teased a fair bit and I get the feeling KJW knows his way around!
  20. It’s a romantic comedy, so romance plus comic & probably some action. It’s definitely not a melodrama.
  21. May 23 (local time) at the Cannes International Film Festival, the director and cast of the film “The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil,” including Ma Dong Seok, Kim Moo Yeol, and Kim Sung Kyu, sat down for a press conference where they talked about the reception for the film and their experience at Cannes for […] The post Ma Dong Seok Had To Turn Down “John Wick 3” Due To Filming For “The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity