Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. lmao i actually wanted to write richard simmons don't why my keyboard auto corrects it to richard simmons but i get your point
  3. PSJ can actually ask her to teach him English, since he seems very interested and eager to learn English like he said in one of his recent interviews... Maybe a private tutoring session in his home will do? She can just cross the street.
  4. Yoo there is a legitimate american one she would kill. I think she killed 4 husbandz. 766
  5. Korean Cultural Center in Hong Kong 'Secretly Greatly' soft power amplification Korea split into two, conducted in the House of Culture May 9 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxytw19FxEM/?igshid=yz09noncbdjx
  6. Source: Mrs. Eugene Choi @KdramaAddict14 Good story though unrealistic. It is also the reunion of #JeonDoYeon and LBH. Liked the angst of KGE's role but LBH & JDY brought the drama to higher level. Their chemistry is really good.
  7. It sounds like the drama’s focus will be the female lead anyway. The acting challenge will be on the body swap premise and it will showcase the female lead’s role more than the male lead. if they end up getting a big female star, then maybe it won’t be as bad as long as ysh plays his part well. It reminds me of strong woman do bong soon. Park bo yung was the main character but park hyun sik ended up getting a good career break because of that. my two cents, It will not be a drama that showcases ysh acting skill but might get a big exposure if he ends up being paired with a bigger star.
  8. NCT 127 has returned with their music video for “Superhuman”! On May 24, the NCT unit released the MV for the title track off their fourth mini album “We Are Superhuman.” The mini album is due to drop today at 6 p.m. KST. “Superhuman” is a Complextro dance track mixed with elements of EDM. It features the […] The post Watch: NCT 127 Is “Superhuman” In Powerful Comeback MV appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  9. Finally finished re-watching ep 14 with sub. Am glad that DM is always there for RG, helping him in picking up the courage to understand and learnt the truth leading to his overseas adoption. DM’s view is positive and objective, when RG said LS was sorry to him, he viewed it that she is guilty for her abandonment, but DM’s view is RG mother was sorry that she is missing his growing up years. DM is objective to see the truth of the paintings, her approach is very subtle to RG, guiding him to spot the truth of his mother’s work instead of just telling him what she saw, prompting him another round of courage to hear the truth from his mother instead denying her another chance to explain. CSA also knew with the help from DM, the misunderstanding between mother and son could be easily resolved and also at the same time helping her mum to achieve her dream. Like the part when DM address RG as Artist Ryan Gold instead of Museum Director, the last scene is very touching when RG found the courage to hold the pencil and draw out the silhouette compared to the hand tracing.
  10. Coffee truck sent by Chinese fans to Lee Byung Hun BH says: Thanks, Chinese fan club! via Newsen
  11. new bts. as wu qian had said, zhang yu jian is not at all like yan mo, in real life. he's just too playful
  12. 190524 YANGYANG Weibo Update “what are everyone’s weekend plans? " Translated by weishenvpic
  13. The male artist who is about to retired, what is the expected person? Voting time: 2019.03.29 - 2019.04.02 Although there are also evasive Artists who have been accused by the nationals for military service, but there are many artists who have joined the army in active service and lived honestly in the army. Then, who is the most anticipated person among the male artists who will be retired this year? Kim Soo-hyun won the first place with 7397 votes (33.4% of the votes) and became the most anticipated male artist.
  14. My friend who lives in LA couple of times meets PSJ at the airport, and she said that PSJ smells so freaking good even from 5m distance.
  15. @TheRoadtoPMY @Shine Son I considered dubbing as moving backward in terms of learning. While subtitles can really help in learning a new lingo. I am not a Filipino But an expat in PH. When I was young back in my home country all foreign movies/dramas including Japanese and America cartoons were subtitled. It helped a lot in learning the new lingo but now when the tv stations dubbed everything foreign, it looked weird and destroyed the chances of learning. I learned lots of Korean, Tagalog and Mandarin vocabularies by watching dramas alone. I won’t called myself an expert in those lingo but still I picked up a lot...
  1. Load more activity