Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This gives me the impression how much she would rather have her relationship (whenever and if ever she is in one) private. She doesn't want a repeat of what happened in the past. Oh gosh, I hope and wish she has. That is if they have not started seeing each other before TYH started. The way I see it though, LDW, during TYH, seems to have worked hard to prove himself to her, and it seems he has touched her heart this time.
  3. Or because he saw the sweet scene of a girlfriend with another person . He therefore told everyone that he is still here. Be considerate of him, please.
  4. Thanks for the translation of the fan fiction. Please tell me there is a next chapter!
  5. Here it is. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49654221?from=search&seid=7059180566924900965
  6. Noted. U want me to sign up to his agency? But i got no talent. See sushi is the best. Every conversation will turn into NG... love it... 560
  7. ***IDK what's the purpose of his travel to Japan, business or personal trip. ******************************************************************** a touch of zest Im Si Wan was all smiles in a cheery mint green tee as he left for Japan. He still looks as boyish as ever and probably has a pile of movie/drama offers on his table. He has already picked his comeback project so it would be more of what he would like to do after that. source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/04/24/a-touch-of-zest/
  8. Anyone has the link to BTS where Yukee got bitten by the horse? Thanks!
  9. Hello dear @insyirah al welcome to jongjoo land. It's been 3 years still new jongjoo lovers are happening, really feeling sooo happy and proud to come across with new lovers We just shipped them not because they look good together or they have a great chemistry, we saw that comfort zone when both are with each other and the main thing they are themselves with each other. Somewhere we can connect those all small small actions in our real life. Their caring for each other is something that we always see in our family I do believe in destiny and I strongly believe that they are destined for each other, let's just spread our love
  10. pretty trio Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin and Kim Ji Won turned up to celebrate the 10th anniversary of L&P Cosmetics, with the actors repping various brands under the parent company. I can’t find more pictures of the event… could be an attempt to play down the rumours between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. Kim Ji Won! So happy to see her. source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/04/22/pretty-trio/
  11. tvN’s upcoming drama “Abyss” has released a new chilling teaser! “Abyss” is about two childhood friends Go Se Yeon (Park Bo Young) and Cha Min (Ahn Hyo Seop) who are murdered and brought back to life by a magical orb called the abyss. They look completely different than they did before their deaths, and they […] The post Watch: Park Bo Young And Ahn Hyo Seop Are Lost And Confused In Thrilling Teaser For “Abyss” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  12. I had to go and re-watch Kim so yeon's I need romance 3 to pass the time to get me ready for this week's episodes...She's such a great actress and every show she's been in she's had great chemistry with her co-stars. Like literally they should give her more dramas since she's so good at what she does.
  13. M2 has released a new trailer of NU’EST’s upcoming reality show “NU’EST Road”! The trailer starts off with Minhyun in half-disbelief saying, “We are actually going on a trip for real.” He adds that this is their first time traveling together with all the members, and Baekho excitedly agrees. After showing a scene of NU’EST driving on […] The post Watch: NU’EST Excitedly Embarks On First Trip Together In Teaser For New Reality Show appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  14. REPOST ONLY: SONG JOONG KI FOR RUHEN CF...SOURCE CREDIT @RUHEN...SPECIAL THANKS TO @KOREASONGSONGCOUPLE, @RUBY_1031 & @MERRYSONGS4LOVE2
  15. From Philstar Global https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2019/04/24/1912204/park-bo-gums-fan-meet-postponed-due-earthquake-blossom-entertainment-releases-statement I know there are a few posters here who are from the Philippines, I hope you and your family stay safe Sending my thoughts and best wishes, hopefully the Philippines makes a quick recovery. I hope everything is alright with you @dukesa1122
  16. Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho was given judgment on becoming a public service worker for his military service after he suffered major injuries from a car accident in 2006. https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-min-ho-discharge-military/ Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. Wahhh………..he's finally coming back. I do really miss him! I can now see his face without this face mask. I hope he could get back to work right away. Hope to see him soon on the screen. I hope he picks a project right away. Lee Min Ho's military service felt really long although I see his everyday pictures here. Literally feels like his service has been forever! Still, he really served quietly. He doesn't have any controversy. And I'm glad. He doesn't come on the news either while serving except for that "break-up thing". I'm happy his service went well. From some other surveys, Lee Min Ho still ranks first as the most popular K-celebrity outside Korea even he's serving. Lee Min ho is a real Hallyu star. Even those who don't follow K-pop know his name.
  17. @Lawyerh CJes is NG's agent. Fyi lol 558
  18. Today
  19. when in the world this happened....? Don't tell me it's heaven Writer want all of them together. In the Heaven I'm waiting for my prince. More pics SM back to his Rose I'm agree with that( People have forgotten this truth," the fox said. "But you mustn’t forget it. You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed. You’re responsible for your rose.) But without SM his mother will be alone and If SM killed all of them it's better to die rather than behind the bars . So I think there are chances of death of Seong Mo and His Mother too. Or may be only His mother.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements