Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. i mean why? He is multitalented, handsome, nice, honest , and sexy too , even his armpit is attractive to me.. so what makes them don’t like him?
  3. There are so many of them!! So if I post another lazy second lead, does the number become #1a? Or a new number 2? New number is for new trope?
  4. Kim So Yeon and Ju Hyun Mi will appear in a scene of Mother of Mine drama again. Kang Mi Ri (Kim So yeon) will reunite with the great representative of the main customer,Wang Wei (Ju Hyun Mi ). In the first episode, Kang Miri (Kim So-yeon) had met with Wang Wei (Zhu Hyunmi) in order to fix a mistakes. Wang Wei, who has noticed Kang Miri's ability to cope with the crisis quickly and his outstanding job ability, showed his favorable attitude by saying, "Young women are very busy." In the meantime, Wang Wei, who came back to Hansung Apparel, and Kang Mi-ri, who welcomes with a bright smile, catches her eyes. The elegant and imposing appearance of Kang Mi-ri, who is in charge of many of the executives, shows her faculty and confidence. In addition, the cheerful appearance makes the two people feel a much thicker bond than ever before. The appearance of Wang Wei is a new turning point for Kang Mi-ri's career. http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20190525/95692748/2
  5. Not sure what cf is ji min preparing... her best friend and her are so casual! credit all the above to author
  6. @Lawyerh @Sejabin Btw, I saw 2 of you were talking about Wallace Huo. His drama Love Me If You Dare is the one marked my comeback to dramaland after years of hiatus.... He was super hot as Prof. Bo....I watched almost all of his drama available for public....I passed his RuYi since I don't like harem drama but I will watch his drama with YM after it done airing.... +2
  7. Kim So Yeon and Ju Hyun Mi will appear in a scene of Mother of Mine drama again. Kang Mi Ri (Kim So yeon) will reunite with the great representative of the main customer,Wang Wei (Ju Hyun Mi ). In the first episode, Kang Miri (Kim So-yeon) had met with Wang Wei (Zhu Hyunmi) in order to fix a mistakes. Wang Wei, who has noticed Kang Miri's ability to cope with the crisis quickly and his outstanding job ability, showed his favorable attitude by saying, "Young women are very busy." In the meantime, Wang Wei, who came back to Hansung Apparel, and Kang Mi-ri, who welcomes with a bright smile, catches her eyes. The elegant and imposing appearance of Kang Mi-ri, who is in charge of many of the executives, shows her faculty and confidence. In addition, the cheerful appearance makes the two people feel a much thicker bond than ever before. The appearance of Wang Wei is a new turning point for Kang Mi-ri's career. http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20190525/95692748/2
  8. Im so confused why PPC own fans dont like PSJ for PMY and PMY for PSJ? Like is there something that I missed? They be fine with PSJ and KJW(actress) and PMY with other male costars. So why not PPC?
  9. I didn't get Her Private Life. I got He is Psychometric Maybe they already knew I've watched HPL already so they recommend me HIP
  10. I think RY dropped in as he was destroying it - and stopped him from doing so altogether. I feel like XF is just a mess of emotions when he's revived. I mean he's got Sui He telling him lies and RY telling him lies WRT JM, and as you've noted, he's been feeling very betrayed (with very good reason!) but I also think he's starting to question SH at this point as well. To me, I feel like he's just in chaos emotionally - since he's been so utterly betrayed by the person he trusted the most, and yet he still can't bring himself to hate her - he just wants to push her away, and not even think of her since it hurts him so much. So yeah, I agree with the others above - he''s wanting to punish her, but also not wanting to as well. I think the the expression on his face, when he's starting to destroy the Phoenix hairpin, and JM starts crying "不要!不要!" (No, don't!) He's visibly shaken and not quite sure what to believe. Then later on, when he's in the cave alone, and everyone else is gone - he chides himself - since his heart is still with JM yet his mind is like, "dude she teamed up with RY and killed you, bro - they're gonna hurt you and probably kill you again."
  11. Source: Soompi (for full article) Kim Tae Ri has spoken about her struggles while working. When asked to elaborate on this, she said, “I think the biggest pain comes from wanting to do a good job. I want to do a good job but it doesn’t turn out the way I want it to. I largely rely on my experience, but my experience is too small in comparison to the role I’m playing. I can’t help but feel limited.” On preparing for her character, she explained, “I’m still very young and lacking, so it’s embarrassing to talk about acting. But if I were to talk about it anyway, I think that actors can be divided into two categories. Actors who construct themselves and actors who erase their ‘me’ and construct the character. I’m the former.” She continued, “When I was acting in a play, a senior actor said, ‘You’re someone who has everything. There’s nothing that you don’t have. If you look for it one at time in your treasure chest, it’ll all be there.’ I’ve always found people in my experience and myself, but I hit a limit when acting as Yeon Hee in ‘1987’ and Go Ae Shin in ‘Mr. Sunshine.’ No matter how much I dug around the treasure chest, opened all the drawers, and looked in the corners, there were things that I didn’t have.”
  12. @nohamahamoud2002 If only NJ will agree with his mum to forgo his goal and get treatment in US. He won't have to die and you will be the happiest viewer in this drama. But we don't know the final outcome yet. There's still hope. If NJ dies and indeed donates his cornea to SH dad, Oh family will get to see AR staring lovingly at SH dad's eyes every too often and get some claws injuries from SH mom . ( me nothing better to do on a lazy Sat afternoon waiting for lunch...)
  13. Most probably because of the leeway the PDnim gave them and also the way she bounces off her costars. She tries to match her costar’s energy. In HPL she is more spontaneous and free because of PD nim and KJW. In HPL, the OTP are so delicately portrayed, dunno credit to the PDnim or the OTP. The kiss in the ep12 is so different from the workshop kiss. If it were other PD nim or male lead, the chosen kiss would be the one in BTS, not the one in the final cut. PMY has the acting chops, but no opportunity to flex it. I chose to watch Q7D, WWWSK and HPL because of PMY. Didn’t know who was KJW before HPL. Thank God, if it were another FL, I would most probably missed HPL.
  14. The BTS got me blushing lol. I always live for the bts and wipin each other's tears lipstick etc. How would I recover from withdrawal from this two next week
  15. BTS kiss was more passionate than what was shown in the drama *********** QUIZ: Plan Your Dream Vacation And We’ll Tell You What K-Drama You Should Watch Next FEATURES May 24, 2019 by erinunnie Let’s face it — most of us don’t necessarily have the time, money, or resources to visit all the places in the world we might want to go. But that doesn’t mean that we won’t get there someday. With a little dreaming, planning, and budgeting, anything is possible in time! In the meantime, this quiz gives you a chance to start planning your dream getaway and offers you a fun new Korean drama to watch over the summer. Win-win! So, what are you waiting for? Check out the quiz below! https://www.soompi.com/article/1323824wpp/quiz-plan-your-dream-vacation-and-well-tell-you-what-k-drama-you-should-watch-next I got HPL You should watch "Her Private Life"! You planned a stellar vacation! Based on your answers, we think you'll love "Her Private Life," a fun and flirty drama starring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook!
  1. Load more activity