All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh, I didnt know it is the story of the brother in HL...interesting... bts Im watching it...The FL is so hilarious... the iconic air kisses scene.... 354
  3. 240418 nhk_venue101 Twitter Update with NCT DREAM 240418 JISUNG Weverse Update 240418 itsLIVEofficial Twitter Update with NCT DREAM
  4. Yay! I’m curious, so if you could humor me, this is your number what oppa? Any genes and/or Xiao geges? Kekeke… He is very tall. And I like that I am not at all confused by the switches in timelines even when I am not quite focusing. @MayanEcho Are you affected by the floods? Hope all is well. -2
  5. ILLIT has won their fifth music show trophy for their debut track “Magnetic”! On the April 18 broadcast of Mnet’s “M Countdown,” the candidates for first place were BABYMONSTER’s “SHEESH” and ILLIT’s “Magnetic.” ILLIT ultimately took the win with a total of 6,676 points. Congratulations to ILLIT! Watch the winner announcement and encore below! Performers this… Continue reading Watch: ILLIT Takes 5th Win For “Magnetic” On “M Countdown”; Performances By Lay, RIIZE, And More The post Watch: ILLIT Takes 5th Win For “Magnetic” On “M Countdown”; Performances By Lay, RIIZE, And More first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  6. Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san ( Teasing Master Takagi-san) I started this because of the poster, but the poster is for the upcoming live action movie. The drama is about the main couple (from the manga) during their school's days. Im not quite interested in the game between the kids ( the ML and the FL ) but the atmosphere in the sea town is very appealing. So I just watched ep5 and the highlight for me is the chocolate talks between the other couple, Hojo and Hamaguchi. 🧡
  7. It's exciting news that Kim Soo Hyun will be singing an OST for the drama "Queen of Tears" His personal involvement in singing an OST reflects his dedication to his role and the storyline involving his character's love for Hong Hae-in, portrayed by Kim Ji-won. Fans can anticipate that Kim Soo-hyun's OST will beautifully capture the emotions and themes of the drama, adding an extra layer of depth to the series. It's always special when actors contribute their talents to the music of the shows they star in https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/421/0007490883 Article about Kim SooHyun singing an OST for Queen OfTears is currently trending No 2
  8. Snow Peak Apparel unveils 2024 summer collection with Hyun Bin [PAXETV] Snow Peak Apparel, a premium outdoor brand, has unveiled a new collection with actor Hyun Bin for the upcoming summer season. Snow Peak's summer captures actor Hyun Bin's unique aura with sensitive visuals that convey the refreshing feel of nature, and suggests a style optimized for an outdoor lifestyle with the vast plains and sea as a backdrop. Snow Peak's pre-released summer collection features colorways that highlight the brand's unique heritage and upgraded materials and designs, suggesting a variety of styles encompassing outdoor and everyday life. Hyun Bin's unique charm, which has deepened with each season, also catches the eye. Catch it. Snow Peak Apparel's Early Summer Collection with actor Hyun Bin can be found in offline stores nationwide, the official online mall, and the official Instagram.
  9. We're fine, thank you! 😘 +×÷+×÷=÷×+÷×+ Weekend! Yay! ctto 358
  10. Today
  11. 이 시간쯤 되면 분식이 먹고 싶어지지 않나요?😁 #닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump @ssinz7 @phs1116 Don't you feel like eating snacks around this time of day? 😁 📸 : sll_official_ instagram.com/p/C55T5GpLUwG/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==…
  12. 이 시간쯤 되면 분식이 먹고 싶어지지 않나요?😁 #닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump @ssinz7 @phs1116 Don't you feel like eating snacks around this time of day? 😁 📸 : sll_official_ instagram.com/p/C55T5GpLUwG/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==…
  13. Thanks again for another good article. But I am not sure if kindness alone would bring this kind of transformation and healing. Is it more to do with the incredible, beyond description, connection between these 2 souls? Is JA that kind? Kind enough to sacrifice herself for him? What's bring the transformation of DH, from 'as long as no one knows', to 'let everyone knows'?
  14. So yeon and Sang Woo with actor Ha Do Kwon I think they went to see Ha Do Kwon perform on a theatre stage https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=981699536647257&set=a.239189590898259
  15. So Yeon `s Instagram Story update: So yeon and Sang Woo with actor Ha Do Kwon I think they went to see Ha Do Kwon perform on a theatre stage https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=981699536647257&set=a.239189590898259
  16. Parc Jae Jung will be enlisting in the military next month. On April 18, Parc Jae Jung announced through his personal Instagram that he would be enlisting on May 21. Additionally, he revealed plans for a new song titled “Did Something Happen?” (literal title) to be released on May 9 before his military service. The… Continue reading Parc Jae Jung Announces Enlistment Date + New Song Release The post Parc Jae Jung Announces Enlistment Date + New Song Release first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  17. Actor Choi Woo Sung Gains 25Kg for His Role in "Chief Detective 1958" by Lily Alice, April 17, 2024 14 5 Actor Choi Woo Sung (The King: Eternal Monarch, It's Okay to Not Be Okay), who will be seen as Detective Cho Kyung Hwan in Chief Detective 1958, joins the ranks of actors who have undergone intense physical transformations for their on-screen characters. In Chief Detective 1958, Choi Woo Sung takes on the role of Cho Kyung Hwan, a detective who works at Jongnam Police Station and is well-known for his physical strength. He is a passionate young man who goes from working in a rice store to becoming a police officer with a strong sense of justice. He appears tough on the outside but is warm-hearted on the inside. Actor Choi Woo Sung put extraordinary effort into transforming into the character of Cho Kyung Hwan. It is reported that he attended action school before filming and successfully underwent an intense physical transformation to resemble the original character Cho Kyung Hwan from Chief Inspector by gaining 25kg. This actor's new look is expected to evoke nostalgia in viewers who enjoyed the classic 1971 drama Chief Inspector. In other news, actor Choi Bool Am, who played the original Chief Inspector Park in Chief Inspector and earned the nickname "Korea's Columbo", will be making a special appearance from episode 1 of the upcoming action drama. Chief Inspector was a domestic hit drama that aired for 18 years with 880 episodes, achieving a peak viewership rating of over 70%. Director Kim Sung Hoon said, "Although it was for a short duration, he [Choi Bool Am] put ample effort into each line of [his] dialogues. He also gave many opinions on costumes, props, and space, and did his best for every scene." He continued, "I felt proud and honored to be able to work with teacher Choi Bool Am, even if it was for only a short span of time, in this project." https://mydramalist.com/article/actor-choi-woo-sung-gains-25kg-for-his-role-in-chief-detective-1958
  18. "The Midnight Studio" Star Joo Won To Hold Exclusive Live Interview With Viki Drama Apr 18, 2024 by S Kim Enjoying “The Midnight Studio” so far? Viki has got you covered with an exciting live interview! On April 18 at 7 p.m. PDT (April 19 at 11 a.m. KST), Rakuten Viki will be holding an Instagram Live broadcast with “The Midnight Studio” star Joo Won who plays Seo Ki Joo, the prickly photographer who runs the studio in the drama. The actor will not only answer questions from viewers all around the globe, but he will also play exciting games! Previously, many stars including Moon Sang Min and Kim Do Wan from “Wedding Impossible,” Bae In Hyuk and Lee Se Young from “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract,” Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun from “My Happy Ending,” and more joined Viki for exclusive live interviews. Don’t miss out, and join the exclusive live interview with Joo Won on Viki’s Instagram here! https://www.soompi.com/article/1655647wpp/the-midnight-studio-star-joo-won-to-hold-exclusive-live-interview-with-viki
  19. Watch: Kim Myung Soo Adamantly Keeps A Formal Relationship With Lee Yoo Young In "Dare To Love Me" Teaser Drama Preview Apr 18, 2024 by S Nam KBS2’s “Dare to Love Me” has unveiled a new teaser! Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Dare to Love Me” is a romantic comedy about the love story between Shin Yoon Bok (Kim Myung Soo), a 21st-century scholar from Seongsan village who believes deeply in Confucian values, and his art teacher Kim Hong Do (Lee Yoo Young), who has a reckless and straightforward personality. The newly released teaser depicts Kim Hong Do’s one-sided crush on Shin Yoon Bok. Kim Hong Do looks very taken by Shin Yoon Bok who is reading on the rooftop. Eventually, Kim Hong Do confesses, “Yoon Bok, I like you.” However, Shin Yoon Bok cleanly rejects her, saying, “It’s okay,” leaving Kim Hong Do in shock. Even at the convenience store, Shin Yoon Bok remarks, “I can’t dare to eat at the same table as my teacher.” Kim Hong Do attempts to continue her advances, saying, “At least give me your number,” but Shin Yoon Bok yet again politely rejects her by telling her, “It’s okay.” Desperate, Kim Hong Do yells, “I don’t want to be a teacher. Please dare to love me!” “Dare to Love Me” will premiere on May 13 at 10:10 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1655700wpp/watch-kim-myung-soo-adamantly-keeps-a-formal-relationship-with-lee-yoo-young-in-dare-to-love-me-teaser
  20. Heo Sung Tae Transforms Into The Team Leader Of The Traffic Crime Investigation Team In "Crash" Drama Preview Apr 18, 2024 by D Lee ENA has released new stills of their upcoming drama “Crash”! “Crash” is a crime investigation drama about a Traffic Crime Investigation (TCI) team that tracks crimes that occur on the road. In this drama, Heo Sung Tae will finally portray a character that is a team leader who formed the TCI team out of analysis of a lack of system in combating traffic crimes. A veteran detective in the violent crimes division, Jung Chae Man is a compassionate leader who takes care of his fellows and is able to see the whole picture in complex scenarios. In these stills, Heo Sung Tae appears with a seemingly more relaxed look compared to the characters he played in previous projects. Heo Sung Tae commented that this new project is a challenge for him and that he will show a new side of himself through this. Heo Sung Tae added that in order to portray the character more realistically, he decided to not put on any makeup and to use the Gyeongsang Province dialect in place of standard Korean, which will draw more viewers’ attention and anticipation. “Crash” will air on May 13 at 10 p.m. KST. Stay tuned! https://www.soompi.com/article/1655606wpp/heo-sung-tae-transforms-into-the-team-leader-of-the-traffic-crime-investigation-team-in-crash
  21. Yes, I am watching it. I did not watch this week but I will catch up. +2
  22. Jung Ryeo Won And Wi Ha Joon Get Intimate At The Workplace In "Midnight Romance In Hagwon" Posters Drama Preview Apr 18, 2024 by S Kim tvN’s upcoming “Midnight Romance in Hagwon” has unveiled new heart-fluttering posters! Helmed by director Ahn Pan Seok of the hit drama “Something in the Rain,” “Midnight Romance in Hagwon” is set against the backdrop of Daechi, a neighborhood renowned as the epicenter of private education in Korea. The plot centers around an instructor who tirelessly assists a student named Lee Joon Ho (Wi Ha Joon) in gaining admission to a prestigious university. In a twist of fate, Lee Joon Ho later returns to the academy as a rookie instructor after resigning from a large company because he remains fixated on his first love, his academy teacher Seo Hye Jin (Jung Ryeo Won), even after becoming an adult. The newly released poster below features Seo Hye Jin and Lee Joon Ho walking down the street side by side after work. While Seo Hye Jin is fully enjoying the relaxing vibes of the night, Lee Joon Ho’s eyes are looking at Seo Hye Jin with affection and tenderness. In another poster, Seo Hye Jin and Lee Joon Ho enjoy time alone at the hagwon (academy in Korean) where lights are turned off and everyone has left. The two, who are seated closely, lean toward one another as if they are about to kiss. Lee Joon Ho carefully pulls Seo Hye Jin to a distance where he can feel her breath, and Seo Hye Jin quietly closes her eyes at his touch, previewing a change in the relationship between the two who were once teacher and student. The production team remarked, “[‘Midnight Romance in Hagwon’] will be a drama where viewers can feel both heart-fluttering moments and intense tension. Please look forward to the delicate performances of Jung Ryeo Won and Wi Ha Joon, who will complete a heart-pounding romance.” “Midnight Romance in Hagwon” is set to premiere on May 11 at 9:20 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1655636wpp/jung-ryeo-won-and-wi-ha-joon-get-intimate-at-the-workplace-in-midnight-romance-in-hagwon-posters
  23. A Gentle Breeze In The Village (2007) Although it is an old drama, that was a peaceful and delightful watch. The Tokyo trip I liked that the FL bought the '' loose socks'' as a gift for her friends...
  24. SR continues to lie to SC that she's pregnant. Now, claiming that the fake baby is SC's. Se asks SC that she can stay with SC until the baby is born. SC claims that he will be a good father to SR's fake baby. Prediction: He's differently going to turn himself in and turn in the evidence of SR tripping DJ's dad. AN is giving DJ the silent treatment. She's probably still in shock that DJ is her mother. The scratches on AN is caused by AN herself for scratching due to stress. ML finds out that the Chairman knows about ML being CEO of the W Investments, and ML plans to take back Dream Foods. ML thinks the Chairman killed his father. AN is angry towards DJ. She's mad that she abandoned her. AN tells DJ that SR told her everything. That DJ is her mother. That she abandoned her (but didn't say that she kidnapped her). DJ says she didn't abandon her. It took two a scenes and pep talk to resolve everything. AN finds out that Noel is her grandmother. DJ gets a call and finds out that ML is hospitalized due to car accident BUT it's not ML. It's WJH that got hospitalized. The Chairman attempted murder on his son when it was attended to ML. Based on the preview, WJH can't walk. Noel finds out that the Chairman made a hit on his own son. WJH finds out that that his dad made a hit on him. Okay, now I don't see WJH saving the Chairman from any attempted murder caused by SR after she finds out that the Chairman is the one that killed her father. I might as well predict that the Chairman is killed and SR is arrested for his murder (and other crimes). She's going to hit him with a car.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..