Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Good morning !!! D-2 Thank you @meechuttso I love this , YNK photo are the best ! and wow ! they worked so early today (must be the same excited as us)! My favorite pics (beside those posted already). And I love this too 빨리 ! 빨리 ! 발레리나 Quickly ! Quickly ! Ballerina. I hope May 22nd to come quickly.
  3. @nidcha202reviews are mixed with SITR. I have watched it. I like the PD, most of his dramas i like. The only drama that i have not watched is heard through the grapevine but i also plan to watch it once i have time. The dramas of PD ahn pan seok are mostly melodrama and how can i say it, human dramas where in it deals with topics that are both sensitive and not easily talked about. SITR is for me 50/50 because first half is very watchable, chemistry is overflowing but the 2nd half, a bit hard to continue. I think it has got to do with the mother which i am not used to watching. I find her quite annoying lol. But the story is something that might be happening in real life. If the writer improves and adds more conflicts which is an improvement for SITR, then it will be great D-2 to the premiere. Hoping the press conference is today or maybe tuesday or wednesday hahaha. The promotion of this drama is too inconsistent so we don't even know when to expect the presscon or the full teaser. Ratings ruler for wed-thurs ended so it is up for grabs. I hope this will rate well, please drama gods. And han ji min's last 2 dramas have rated really, really well. I hope it comes in threes
  4. Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Look Just Like A Real Couple Behind The Scenes Of “Her Private Life” TV/Film May 20, 2019 by E. Cha The chemistry between “Her Private Life” co-stars Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young is a force to be reckoned with! On May 19, the tvN romantic comedy shared new behind-the-scenes photos of its two leads filming the drama’s latest episode. Even when they’re off-camera, the chemistry between the two gorgeous stars is undeniable, and the staff has often praised their stellar teamwork in the past. The next episode of “Her Private Life” will air on May 22 at 9:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, catch up on the latest episode of the drama with English subtitles below! CREDIT SOOMPI
  5. @thistle I agree that forgiveness is key to any relationship and to living at peace with everyone. We've also been shown a few times already how some characters in BW chose to forgive. Many characters, especially IH herself, struggled learning how to forgive. I'd say this surely is one of the themes of this drama.
  6. So today this is the episode where mothers get called out for bad behavior. I don't think that IS is only doing whatever she is plotting just to get power and money. I may be wrong, but that's what I think. Whatever IS is trying to do--no matter how noble or just she think she is, her methods are bad, really problematic. I also have questions about the writing and the editing. Sometimes it seems like too different writer with different intentions. The editing seems to have these graceless jumps that makes disrupts the flow of the show. After the meeting with Chairman Grandpa, the way IS treated Director Park, one of only two people in the corporation on her side, made no sense. Then in the same episode in IS's second meeting with Director Park she acted as if they relationship was as strong as ever and tried to bribed him with a good marriage for his daughter. Well, Park may seem to go along with her plans, but she has revealed a ruthless about her that he did not know existed. He always spoke of her kindness to him, so the way she is treating her daughter is a shock to him and may lead him to re-evaluate who he thinks she in.. What I find so disgusting about IS's actions in these last two episodes is that she's been putting pressure on MiRi by lying and using information unscrupulously to have people MiRi care about to pressure MiRi. She tried to get the chairman to fire her and her mother pressure her to leave the country.
  7. YNK has released SHS BTS pics from her photoshoots! https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=20253793&memberNo=33175148 Thank you for the D-4 & D-3 posts! Welcome 'back', @diane90
  8. 3 Characters Who Piqued Viewers’ Curiosity In “The Secret Life Of My Secretary” May 19, 2019 by M. Dang SBS’s “The Secret Life of My Secretary” boasts a mystery as well as a romance, making for twice the fun! In the new drama, which began airing on May 6, an incident involving an attempt on Do Min Yik’s (played by Kim Young Kwang) life adds an element of mystery. Three suspicious characters in particular have been drawing viewers’ interest as potential suspects. Ki Dae Joo, Do Min Yik’s best friend Ki Dae Joo (played by Goo Ja Sung) is Do Min Yik’s best friend of 20 years, but on the day of the attack, he was caught on security cameras using the perpetrator’s phone, putting him at the top of the detectives’ list of suspects. When he declared his resignation to Do Min Yik, he also revealed his true feelings by stating, “How much longer do I have to be your dog?” adding to his suspicious nature. Viewers will be on the edge of their seats in anticipation for the next move by the unpredictable Ki Dae Joo. Lee Eul Wang, Ki Dae Joo’s secretary Lee Eul Wang (played by Jang So Yeon) is someone who is highly respected by the secretaries of T&T Mobile, but her words and actions give off a mysterious vibe. She not only searches Do Min Yik’s office when no one is around, but she also has an unusual relationship with Ki Dae Joo, throwing viewers into confusion. Eun Jung Soo, Do Min Yik’s driver Eun Jung Soo (played by Choi Tae Hwan) is the culprit behind Do Min Yik’s face blindness and is currently working alongside him as his driver. He is oddly fixated on a USB that Do Min Yik has in his possession, and he is drawing viewers’ curiosity as to why he must cause harm to Do Min Yik. https://www.soompi.com/article/1325489wpp/3-characters-who-piqued-viewers-curiosity-in-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary
  9. hi dear @quietobserver i totally understand where u’re coming from.. u know i love u and everyone in this forum right... anyhow im over this!.. now lets go back into being our own fun perv ship ~~ love u guys 3000..
  10. Another reason why we loved her so much... The down to earth and the kindness... This is our Jieuni the one and only IU. Have great Monday Uaenas
  11. This is where I got it. Wont be released until 10/31/19 though. https://global.yes24.com/Goods/62651842#
  12. Me when I see Team Add Winning: "I am so sad!!! Team Subtract never wins!!! So the number is 526!
  13. He probably remember hairstyle now , thanks to her method - poor thing , she will spend money she didn’t have to straighten her hair & high heels to disguise her 168 height now , she playing hide & seek Welcome to the thread
  14. Why would they do that? As jjongahs we don’t want negativity. Definition of negativity : saying there is nothing between them as an example, or attacking Jong etc etc. So why would they blocked you? Honestly, I personally removed myself from chats who were beginning to doubt about even them being friends lol. Either you support them either you don’t. People who are so so have better thing to do outside our fandom.
  15. May 20, 2019 Some fan-posted clips feat. Lee Byung Hun in the variety show, Master In The House aired on 19/5. If not mistaken, his appearance is called the 'fairy hint' on who the 'Master' will be. In this episode, it's his good friend, martial arts director Jung Do Hong. There's also a short but laughter-filled conversation with BH shown. Source: Soompi for related excerpt // 돌체 @D0LC3_ on twitter On the May 19 episode of the show, the cast traveled to an action school in Paju and met their latest master, the renowned martial arts director Jung Doo Hong. The action director and stuntman boasts a 20-year friendship with actor Lee Byung Hun and has worked with him in movies such as “The Good, the Bad, and the Weird,” “G.I. Joe,” and “Red 2.” Jung Doo Hong introduced his school by explaining, “Every year, from April to October, I give free lessons for six months to people who are interested. This is the only action school in the world that provides this kind of structured action training.” Hope we'll get to watch the full clip with subs, BH laughed out loud a lot!
  16. Me after Ryan and Deok Mi Kiss in Episode 9: "YES!!!!!!! I'm so happy. I've been waiting forever!"
  17. YNK just did an update with all the BTS shots! Thank you YNK!! https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=20253793&memberNo=33175148 I am increasingly impressed by the quality of these naver updates after each of her events, some bringing me to tears, but I have to say this, this one, might top them all. There are so many indescribably beautiful pics of Shin Hye-Sun now. of joy. More under spoiler. 3 pics limit per post.
  18. The fact that Jong and Yura occasionally interact is that much celebrated by jjongahs is because they both do it once in while ... only to eachover. They have countless other buddies whom they don’t refrain themselves to chat to, laugh, do stuff with in the real life. Yet they both claim they are still keeping in touch and close friends... Who does that? lol Anyway it was a Jjongah day no matter what haters may think ahahah
  19. Yes the problem is sbs blocks videos so it's been blocked. I can confirm she did say that and pd was surprised and asked again. It was in today's episode! Here's visual stills as sbs blocked my video
  20. I can’t seem to link to your account. Just confirming that SJH said this about KJK. Was it in this week’s ep? If so, what was the context? Thanks.
  21. Get ready for a hilarious “family” feud on the next episode of “Running Man”! On May 19, the SBS variety show aired a preview of its upcoming episode featuring guest stars Lee Sang Yeob and Im Soo Hyang. The clip begins with the cast’s “grandfather” Lee Sang Yeob writing a letter in which he asks the […] The post Watch: “Running Man” Cast Pays Their “Grandparents” Lee Sang Yeob And Im Soo Hyang A Visit In Hilarious Preview appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  22. And what good friends use to do normally?^^ : Being obvious for all people around that they are indeed good friends and not randomly let people know they are indeed « good friends » lol. You can’t call someone who you would say Hi 3 or 4 times a year as « good friends ». More : with all your other friends you behave like a close friend (openly have conversations so that anybody can see, hanging out and do so many more stuff. You certainly have friends too and you know the difference between a friend and random people you may know or have interacted in the past? We can’t call their « unique » behavior as one of normal « good friends » would have had. Look at the way Yura interact with Bohyunan or the other males ex collègues she had as an example. She doesn’t like only their picture but posts comments. No way she would do the same with Jong isn’t it? and it goes the same for Jong... meanwhile those two claimed they are « close friends » ... who don’t dare to even have a convo on IG beside liking once a year each over picture ahahaha. So what is obvious for you... is quite contradicted by their very unusual way of interacting^^. If your statement was legit I would say they are not even friends. Friends are not that cold or shy to eachover or... the definition of friends must be changed That thing said, if you think that way that thread is to support jjongahs so…
  1. Load more activity