Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. +2 I can not eye candy him. He look really really really looks like my young papa. Even his curly hair WKWKWWKWKKWWKWK
  3. @dulceres Even tho I just cant stand watching this evil mother & son duo, the thought of their greed will destroy them later keeps me going. I think in the end AR will lose both of her sons. NJ will die and his eyes donated to SH's dad. In his will he gives his house to the Ohs.
  4. someone was quite active on instagram these days
  5. First half - WJ thinking of ZM Second half - ZM thinking of WJ https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4363164198245887 Not done by me. Credits to weibo user
  6. Hahahaha! Mianhae~ I like Hwang and Bobby but they need to be punished. I suggest a short sentence for them, so they can come out from jail and start new, maybe with cute kids at thr orphanage. Let's hope Hwang doesn't die in the final hour. Coz if he does, I'll throw a fit!!! Ommmmooo!!! The pic with the orange lined jacket! *heart eyes*
  7. Not sure if its already shared here or not. Even with shorter hair she looked soo stunning. Yoo In na for Cosmopolitan Korea. Taken in Bali, 2018.
  8. I am also honest in my opinion that I do not like HPL. Also, I agree with TYH fans about TVN giving more emphasis with Her Private Life. In WWWSK and other dramas, the Behind The Scenes are only released by TVN Monday and after that in some days, only few TVN posts about WWWSK, now, daily they have many videos behind the scenes and everything shared about HPL. I love Park Min Young so I would like to tell her my opinion that next time, she should not make a drama genre like this slapstick comedy. If she wants to be Best Actress since she said she wanted to win Best Actress this year, this is not the proper vehicle for that wish. By analogy, consider my comment on her drama as one family member not liking the job of her sister because she thinks her sister has a lot of potential and she can do a lot better.
  9. @sushilicious & @Lawyerh & @triplem @ktcjdrama what detective Gu & fiery priest got on common this week -2 @Sejabin love it still not buying romance , but he eye candy
  10. Ops shjfan23 was juz teasing u haha.. but wow.. it will be cool to see your *erhm..hmm* virgin drama thread under 'hot topics'... heee... oh wait chakaman - i don even know if i have got time to play at the drama thread wawaa~~ So did anyone of u watch jtbc's popular drama 'Sky Castle'?? Was youtubing awhile ago n had to do a double take - one of the actress in Sky Castle: (KBS Entertainment Weekly) feel like Han SeGye should get a Baeksang Fashionista Award ops! ok chill..juz kidding ya -------‐-------------- dramabeans IG:
  11. Lol @triplem i gonna like talk about FP tmr after im done with the finales how i feel. Feel semi upset but happy at the same time once closet comes out. Wow. That Father Kim feel will return...omggg. 640
  12. I think this is from the preview when Kyung Sun and Haeil said goodbye to each other . More photos from the press. I can't find Kim Sung Kyun 's photos. And why is KNG not wearing the TFP shirt given by Lee Honey ? or is he wearing the shoes given by LHN haha
  13. 4 Things To Watch For In Final Episode Of “The Fiery Priest” by J. Lim SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama is reaching its end on April with its final episode. The drama has been loved for its unique characters, satirical approach to a crooked society, fast-paced storyline, and stellar acting. With just one story left in the series, here are four things to watch for in the final episode. Kim Nam Gil, will he lay down his priesthood and leave? Priest Kim Hae Il (Kim Nam Gil) is a hot-headed priest whose fists speak first. Though he may not seem very much like a priest at times, he is warm person who pursues justice. But when the people he loves find themselves in trouble because of him, Kim Hae Il lays down his life as a priest and picks up a gun in order to fight against Lee Joong Kwon (Kim Min Jae). In episode 36, Lee Joong Kwon took a nun (Baek Ji Won) hostage and threatened Kim Hae Il. A tense moment is about to ensue as Kim Hae Il holds a gun in his hands. In the final episode, he is set to reflect on things he’s done that he shouldn’t have done as priest, and he will prepare to leave everyone. It will be interesting to see if Kim Hae Il will end up leaving the church. more https://www.soompi.com/article/1318953wpp/4-things-to-watch-for-in-final-episode-of-the-fiery-priest
  14. 638 btw funny story today guys.. so this afternoon I went to a wedding party with mom and akikah party (a kind of party for muslim to celebrate the new born baby?) .. so at the wedding party while waiting for my mom posed together with the newly wes and their families for photograph, I stand in front of the wedding singer who was singing a song. The MC was invited him to sing. He is a lecturer and old and bald (mom said) but he sang nicely so I move my head slowly to follow his song. Lol. And he caught me and smiled. Hahahaha NAH then mom and me went to akikah party. And guess what. In that party I found him there too!! And sing too!! And he caught my eyes from the stage and laughed to me. HAHAHAHA so I laughed back at him. And when he started his song “ketika pertama ku jumpa dirimu..” sya la la la (sang by broery marantika and dewi yul) I fiewwwwittttt to him HAHAHAAHAHA And he laughed again LOL. And mom asked what are you doing sejabin? And I said to mom “oh I just got a new friend.” HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA BA he must be thinking oh richard simmons this girl caught me singing from stage to stage this afternoon wkkwwkkw.. I think he was one of my former lecturer I forget. LOL
  15. SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama is reaching its end on April with its final episode. The drama has been loved for its unique characters, satirical approach to a crooked society, fast-paced storyline, and stellar acting. With just one story left in the series, here are four things to watch for in the final episode. Kim Nam Gil, will […] The post 4 Things To Watch For In Final Episode Of “The Fiery Priest” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  16. To anyone who is waiting for eng sub.. Here i found ep. 43 with eng sub.. http://www1.fastdrama.me/watch-online/the-heaven-sword-and-the-dragon-sabre-2019/episode-43
  17. @xpiyox yes, SHY is really a low profile person.. Wow, so it was your personal artworks that was in the video you shared? Excellent!! I hope to see more of your works..
  18. ... my sweet Hwang don’t play with guns like @sushilicious & @triplem half gangster, half vampire guy
  19. JShine Lee Chung Suk FanClub 20 seconds before the final comments from super-words [ @ Lee Jong-suk ] 190,420, "Lee Jong-suk drama MV" # romance with separate volume appendix #  Lee Jong-suk "hear your voice" - Zheng Ye "Why come now." [JShine word] "to hear your voice," Why only now MV to | translation: English Netease cloud | timeline effects: an_xiya | JShine Lee Jong-suk FanClub translation made please indicate the source ... expand full text c
  1. Load more activity

Announcements