Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. For @sushilicious What he telling us Warning don’t try at home You will rip your pants pain on knees go join the lion , he young and sexy @Lawyerh is that hard sell -2
  3. guess no one has watched this week's episodes yet? so watched ep 17 & 18 -- the boardroom antics were kind of amusing. it is all out war! VP Lee had me cackling at some points at the way he directly hits out Kang. and now that Han is team Kang, she is firing on all cylinders. Kang is so sly in that he tries to use Noh's wife as a way to get Noh out of Korea. however, Noh's decision becomes easier as the wife refuses to leave and simply tells him that she doesn't like beholden to the bank and Kang is being shady for coming up with such an offer. what is going on with Moon? did he find something in the data centre but was threatened? and all that sharp shooting in the end, Noh gets to the heart by asking Kang a direct question -- bullets fired!
  4. That’s what I thought. But so many comments mentioned them faking the kiss even in bts and I starting doubt myself. I hope they will start ep 7 with the continuation of that scene.
  5. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae may be starring in a new JTBC drama! On April 26, source from JTBC said, “We are preparing to make webtoon ‘Ssang Gap Pocha’ (romanized title) into a drama. Yook Sungjae is in talks to play the main character. The broadcast date has not been decided yet.” “Ssang Gap Pocha” by Bae Hye Soo tells the […] The post BTOB’s Yook Sungjae In Talks To Star In New JTBC Drama Based On Hit Webtoon appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  6. They didn’t though. If you see the BTS they really did kiss! But I think the angle was slightly off
  7. Hello @meechuttso , yes, our minions army need you. . Sorry, because I got my salary today, so I spent too much time shopping during lunch. (Hope my boss didn't read this forum). I love both symbols. And that made me recall this....
  8. yes 'he' looks pretty.....though by close he honestly couldnt pass off as a girl :x
  9. Gorgeous Queen for SESA Living ..."May Event" Summer Gift wowww !! so pretty cto.
  10. @Lawyerh if you are wondering why I’m changing my DP daily. Mainly because I can’t settle with the DP I have. Because...picky lol 700
  11. I was browsing and found a show headed by HCR. It has been a long time since I watched her. It is a good show but I wonder why soompi forum posts only 9 pages for 48 episodes while the ratings have been excellent. Could it mean Koreans have different tastes than non-Koreans or overseas Koreans? Well whomever they are, they have missed a great show. I would like the end to return to the beginning but there has been too much water under the bridge for the couple to get back together. The new husband has also been a devoted father and husband. Rather sad for them, even though they all seemed happy. NK as many others have said, really deserves prison time or worse for her, to be rejected by the little brother. Not knowing Korean law, I am going to conclude that a married woman having a baby with a married man is adultery by Korean law. Perhaps the mode of getting pregnant is not specified. I remember a real case when the parents in their forties had a baby to provide bone marrow for their 20 something. There was a great hoohaa but it was not against the law or medical ethics the AMA. The doctor said the cord blood of the second baby was needed, I wonder why they did not keep the leftover. Then it would not be necessary to get the bone marrow, which I was told to be very painfull
  12. right now....after work i switch off my computer and i dont feel like watching anything :x -2
  13. no will do....i have doubt when i saw that picture i was like is this really a girl? since i dont know who is Kim NamGil is so i guess i qualify as a fair judge?
  14. Yes, You're right ....We should be together
  1. Load more activity

Announcements