Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Kdrama fashion *** Fan Made posters
  3. the teaser was posted in other plataforms, please spare a like if you can: (thanks for the help, @lightbringer06)
  4. 20190422 Beautiful Son Ye Jin Attended L&P Cosmetics 10th Anniversary Ceremony I went ahead and posted her picture here for this thread I wonder why they invited Son Ye Jin. Was she ever modeled for them? I know Hyun Bin and Kim Ji Won are models for this cosmetics so that's why they attended the event.
  5. tvn updated the official website with the new stills: http://program.tving.com/tvn/abyss/8/Board/View?b_seq=10 http://program.tving.com/tvn/abyss/8/Board/View?b_seq=9
  6. hello... it's my first time posting in this thread.. i really need to share this with you guys here.. in the bts, if you guys look closely, you can see PMY lips touched KJW lips..LOL i made this gif for you guys to look closely..let me know what do you guys think? my heart is deugund deugundeugun
  7. Seo In Guk and Jung So Min from the director's previous Drama 'Hundred Million Stars From The Sky' are making a cameo for the drama
  8. PURMIL, a dairy product company, held the 'Irish Coffee DJ Festival' with Irish Coffee on the 18th at The Riverside Maid. At the Irish Coffee DJ Festival, top DJs in the country performed enthusiastic performances, and the Ha Ji Won (exclusive model of Pourmill) appearance led them to an explosive response. http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1746894
  9. @tok-soompi The previous dramas shown in netflix, are the interviews and teasers for these dramas subtitled by them in english? I don't know since i was not yet subscribed but i am planning to as my brother said there are a lot of korean dramas there so i don't need to download anymore. Are you subscribed to netflix? Is it worth it?
  10. Ah. If you don't want the english song you just download separate if not 900
  11. 898 @sushilicious yes, I will put together the upbeat songs from FP for exercising , lol....
  12. the grandparents got their DNA tested compered to NJ, it is zero match, LSH manages to "smuggle" his uncle by faking a fire, so he got him transferred after discovering that Aera was drugging him
  13. @See Wong I went on a spree yesterday and found some good fan made videos You talked about his looks in Remember and how he looked the best in there. His chinese fanclub compiled all his courtroom scenes in a video. Look at how how fierce he is with words, he crushes his ennemies. @WoozyPrincess this is again for you Yoopies know he is a hardworker, it is unlike him to be so quiet. If it happens, it means he needs time for himself to recover. He takes everything to heart. He is very sensitive. In Remember he got outshined by Namg Goong Min, thus NGM received more praises. YSH didnt take it too well, he must have thought about giving up and not being a good actor during his recovery time. After ruler, he was smiling and shining brightly, was so happy to have received praises from koreans. "I read all the comments. I look at them if the drama does well, but I don't see them if the drama isn't doing so well. I do that so that the comments don't influence me in my performance in the drama. I loved the comments that told me I 'act well'. It gave me a lot of strength. "Ruler: Master of the Mask" was a drama which allowed me to show who I really am. I couldn't help but feel anxious before that. I felt comfortable making "Ruler: Master of the Mask" and everyone who watched it also told me the same thing". "Ruler: Master of the Mask" stayed in first place and put up a good fight for MBC. Yoo Seung-ho mentioned 'reward vacation'. "I heard "Ruler: Master of the Mask" was one of the most successful dramas in MBC recently. I thought MBC might send us on a reward vacation, but I am just happy that the drama did so well". "Ruler: Master of the Mask" was a ray of sun for Yoo Seung-ho. "The Joseon Magician" and "Barefoot Ki-bong" failed terribly. He said he worried that "Ruler: Master of the Mask" wouldn't do so well either but it helped him quench his thirst. "I did worry about the results. If the director is the captain, I am in first class and it puts a lot of weight on my shoulders. If things didn't work out, it would have seemed like my fault. https://www.hancinema.net/interview-ruler-master-of-the-mask-yoo-seung-ho-i-look-forward-to-my-reward-vacation-108034-amp.html
  14. Kim Jong Kook recently showed his friend and “Running Man” co-star some love on Instagram! On April 22, he posted a photo of himself and Lee Kwang Soo as well as the poster for Lee Kwang Soo’s new movie, “Inseparable Bros.” In the caption, he wrote, “My special brother Kwang Soo has come back with the movie […] The post Kim Jong Kook Shows Support For Lee Kwang Soo’s New Movie appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity

Announcements