Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 190418 [Top Media] RECAP #4WheeledRestaurant EP.01 Shinhwa’s Eric: Yang Pa Ric Is Not Bothered by Onion vs He Put Up With It Hello, This is your content manager. April 18th at 11pm, tvN’s ‘4 Wheeled Restaurant 3’ finally aired Our irresistibly handsome Eric’s charm was all over the first episode ♡ Let’s take a look at it again. Shall we? First expedition member shyly shows up #Eric_shyly_shows_up Slow but positioning himself as a delicious Chef! You know Eric, he was well respected for his cooking skills in ‘3 Meals a Day’ Went to Yeon-Bok’s restaurant by accident! And it turns out that he was actually a big fan of Chef Lee Yeon-Bok Everything was destined to be! Stay tuned for Lee Yeon-Bok’s apprentice Eric’s performance Lee Yeon-Bok’s apprentice Eric’s performance, let’s take a look at them now! #YangPa_Ric Onion Pride Yang Pa Ric Did not shed tears while cutting onions Eric was proud of himself! Is this true though? Tracing onion line alone Figures out how to peel an onion, and off he goes! Quickly shows off his onion peeling mastery Not a single sign of tiredness And by Master Lee Yeon-Bok He gets recognized as ‘Yang Pa Ric’ (onion Ric) Don’t worry, you know I’m here Yang Pa Ric He managed to peel countless onions all by himself! First selling spot, Hermosa Beach! #Nervous_Eric Eric wandering looking for something (Nervousness already visible) I’m suddenly scared after seeing a customer Eric is more nervous after stepping into the food truck (But he is even cuter when he is groaning in pain) #Eric_is_good_at_English_too After hearing hello, Eric is looking out again We open at 12pm The girl asks what he is doing here. Eric tells her they sell Korean and Chinese food. He also let her know the opening hours (SO SWEET) #Perfect_kitchen_hands Before opening for sale, kitchen helper cleans up kitchen tools Just before the opening, Eric cleans up kitchen tools (His work ethic comes naturally) 6 stainless steel plates Diligently washes many kitchen tools #Eric_became_an_apprentice Tasting with dignity After boiling noodles, Eric checks with Master Lee Yeon-Bok He gets the OK sign in right away. (This guy even looks good while tasting) #A_proper_attitude_of_an_apprentice LAN cable mentor “Mr. Lee Yeon-Bok” First time meeting his LAN cable mentor “Lee Yeon-Bok” was?! Even while peeling and cutting onions Concentrating and observing closely while chopping onions! Focus Focus! Even when his lessons are not there When he doesn’t have a good angle, he stands on his tiptoes to peer over the shoulders! (Eric’s passion, wow) (I learned directly) You can’t make this even if you look at the international (?) recipe Pretty proud of learning them directly This is close to perfection The master checks the dumplings Eric made This is close to perfection He shows the producers how proud he is of his apprentice (thumbs up)b And day by day, His knife skill is improving fast Oh good good Master Lee Yeon-Bok is satisfied with Eric’s knife dance! I am an apprentice growing with your compliment Apprentice Eric is happy with the compliment (His face expression makes your heart beat) #So_the_result_is? Pouring the sauce with ease as learned Still learning (blush) But in the first episode Eric proves how fast he can learn! In the next episode, he will show his progress even more, would he? Let’s see what he is capable of And!!!!!! Along with the first episode, Eric’s Q&A! Questions from Orange Princesses Let’s take a look at Eric’s answers shall we? Everyone eats a piece while cooking! ㅎㅎ The most difficult question, pour vs. dip Eric is a “pour” person Short and chic replies, but this is so Eric It’s like a giant toy truck. He’s showing off the food truck, Mentioning Shinhwa members! Onion burns Eric’s eyes too. (Thumbs up to his perseverance) Showing proper attitude as an apprentice, Turns out, he cut so many many onions! And for the highlight of this episode, he picked YANG PA RIC (Onion-Ric) ㅎ [#Ric-pisode] ‘4 Wheeled Restaurant US edition’ #Ricpisode_EP1 all Q&A Check out the ‘#Ricpisode_EP1’ from ERIC official (ericofficial__)’s Instagram highlights https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17886124858316756/ Just like that, we got to see different charms of Eric from tvN’s ‘4 Wheeled Restaurant’ the first episode! What he will show next in the next episode Please look forward to it Source: Top Media Translation: EricMun.tumblr
  3. So DHshii and the gang, next time don't ever try to show middle fingers to your own people if they really don't like your actions. I bet whoever in YG right now who still able to work, maybe their connection is too powerful, no one wants to mess with them. They (men and women) are very good in trapping you into their world. If the Korean University students start doing the movement, they better watch out. YG the center of criminal- I don't say this, but the students. https://www.koreaboo.com/news/university-students-winner-protest-yg-artists/ No way I want to give my 1 cent to them, in millions year.
  4. I watched the press conference of Spring Night and I don't understand korean but personally I still feel that Pretty Noona who buy me food press conference was more heart fluttering and the chemistry between JHI and SYJ was very sweet. No matter how, I think at this moment I am still not ready to watch Spring Night ..
  5. Now I want to watch episode 12 because before very busy workholic.. Tq TVN showed again this episode in tv.. Im ready with chocolate and fried chicken... Yummy..
  6. some was discussing CM's new hairstyle but i thought it already shown on the introduction trailer every time before the show start?
  7. Can still look at this as Daily doses of momentary break from daily activities and duties. Kinda like a de-stress option and a little escape from daily activities, I woule say it can be good to always have a little relaxing moment in the midst of or at the end of our daily routines . I am trying to enjoy the rides (responsibly. I seem to forget this word a lot though hahaha) while it last, before I need to search for a new hobby/interest as my minutes of diversion from my routines. Fighting all
  8. @infinite7muse_3b47 The holding hand in SITR is led by HI, in SN is led by HJM May be its not PR coz it look like a sudden act
  9. Hello all I was silently reading this thread so far & finally decided to join with the fun! And yyayyy!!! Finally, Shin Sung Rok in his 1st lead role in rom-com! I am definitely looking forward to this. I loved his performance in The Last Empress & the 1st trailer of Perfume is looking so cute!! His comic time is excellent! Yeah... I also believe so chingu! Each character has an independent color & I wonder why they are all doubled in vision..??! Do they have 2 different personality or something unique.???! These are the weirdest posters I've ever seen in a KBS drama! They themselves are all enough to grab our attention! I can't wait for the press con & the premiere!!!!! And you seem like a big fan of Shin Sung Rok, dear friend! keep updating about his sweet stuff here! The man himself is all set to launch his next product!! Wave to my dear @triplem chingu! So nice to hear that you are gonna watch this with us darling! Let's have fun!!
  10. @Lawyerh argh ...eps 12 ...meddling Mother , manipulative second lead ...eh this lawyer bong is like printing money is it ??? . I’m so annoyed .. 554
  11. Watch: Jang Ki Yong And Im Soo Jung Get Romantic Under The Cherry Blossoms In New Teasers For “WWW” by S. Nam tvN’s “WWW” has released new videos teasing the lives of the three strong female leads and the romance between Jang Ki Yong and Im Soo Jung! “WWW” is a romance drama about the realistic love lives of three career women who work at Korea’s top search engine companies. The drama will star Im Soo Jung, Lee Da Hee, and Jun Hye Jin as the three women who all work in the same field but lead entirely different lives. Im Soo Jung has taken on the role of Bae Ta Mi, a strategic manager at Korea’s No. 1 portal site Unicorn. The teaser starts off with Bae Ta Mi at court as a witness saying, “We at Unicorn manipulate the real time charts.” The scene then shifts to her waking up on the couch with a hangover as the voice over yells, “Are you crazy?” Afterwards, clips of the three career women, Bae Ta Mi, Cha Hyun (played by Lee Da Hee), and Song Ga Kyung (played by Jun Hye Jin) pass by. One of the scenes involve Song Ga Kyung getting ready to slap Bae Ta Mi with Cha Hyun in the middle stopping her. In another scene, Lee Da Hee, who plays Cha Hyun, the head manager of the No. 2 web portal Baro, shows off her athleticism as she practices jiu-jitsu. Furthermore, another scene of Bae Ta Mi shows her dangerously approaching the edge of a bridge. The teaser closes with romantic shots of Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong. Jang Ki Yong will be taking on the role of the genius composer Park Mo Geon who suddenly appears in Bae Ta Mi’s life. He continuously attempts to make smooth moves towards Bae Ta Mi while she stands frozen in shock for most of the scenes. Finally, the two are shown staring at each other beneath cherry blossom trees. The video concludes with a clip of a search engine with the searches “Enter the search word ‘WWW,'” “tvN Wednesday Thursday drama,” “Im Soo Jung Jang Ki Yong,” “Lee Da Hee Jun Hye Jin,” and “real romance.” https://www.soompi.com/article/1325824wpp/jang-ki-yong-and-im-soo-jung-get-romantic-under-cherry-blossoms-in-new-teasers-for-www
  12. Thank you for the stills. I like their couple name! Now I hope we start to get some couple moments in the drama soon lol! I agree we will see those scenes today. I wonder how YC lured CM? The BTS pictures are so great and make me smile too! I'm glad they are all also having fun filming. So I see tvN are finally posting some proper clips before the episode and giving the drama some promo... Maybe I'm wrong but I think that is Seyeon in a wig. I think she might be pretending to be someone else-possibly Hee Jin?-to lure Young Chul. I had the same thought. I was surprised by how little SNS content we had before. I guess because neither PBY or AHS post much on social media. Well, the pics are very nice to see so I'm not complaining
  13. To add on, the CF deals that Somin is getting are mainly due to her exposure on RM, and she wouldn't have gotten those CF deals if the brands didn't think she was popular with the Korean public. Which message board do you go to? Regarding the coffee date, does anyone wonder which 3 dongsaengs Somin saw when she came to meet Jongkook and if she was exaggerating about them being handsome? Because the ones that I see regularly hanging out with Jongkook as part of his squad in MUD don't particularly belong in that category Also I found it amusing how Jongkook was playing along when Somin ribbed Kwangsoo about being an extra wheel on the coffee date when Kwangsoo busted him and explained it was actually the opposite with Jongkook begging him to come. He tried to stop Kwangsoo at first before rolling with it and confessing. Kookmin have come a long way since then huh.
  14. On May 20, the Ministry of Justice’s Committee of Past Affairs made their decision as to whether the Jang Ja Yeon case would be recommended for further investigation. The committee held their final meeting at the Gwacheon Government Complex at 2 p.m. KST that day before revealing the results. Their decision whether to recommend the case for […] The post Ministry Of Justice Makes Decision On Whether To Recommend Jang Ja Yeon’s Case For Further Reinvestigation appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  15. Your whole explanation is plausible but I have it is hard for me to digest all this. I still believe that the consequences of revealing the truth are exagerated. I know that Chairman Han is obsessed with a perfect clean image of the company but he is not innocent if the truth will be revealed. He put the pressure on In Sook and her husband, he put a condition to accept In Sook in the family. Maybe he thought a mother won`t abandone her daughter and he waited to see how determined she is. He thought that the daughter will stay hidden forever? It was a cost they have assumed. What was so terrible for a woman with a child to marry a second time? Yeah... they marry with people from high class and they are so pure. Bla.... If Chairman is claming to be an inteligent man, he will realised after having all facts that what In Sook says is right. She did not know Mi ri is her daughter. He has power, he could cover the truth to not be reveal to the press. The truth won`t stay hidden for long. I can`t wait for everything to be revealed and all those hypocrites to show their true color. In Sook is doing everything to cover the truth about Mi Ri. She blackmailed Director Park, manipulated Sun ja, revealed Mi Ri and Tae Joo`s relationship to get herself some time. She is despicable but for me the chairman is on the same level or more. If In Sook is the sinner who sold her soul, Chairman Han is the Devil. I was disgusted with Tae Joo`s father seeing that meeting. Creepy old man. I loved to see Tae Joo being ferm against both of them. In the preview he told them that he will go with Mi ri if she will accept the proposition. (I assume Weng Wei will give her an offer to go to China). It is natural to feel emotional after so many years dealing with abandonment issues and now she saw how her biological mother will want to abandone her again. She is dealing with lots of stress right now. Her career is at risk. She could cry as much as she wants but in the end I want her to react to injustice, to speak her mind and do what is right. I am glad that she has Tae Joo on her side and she has her family to lean on when it is hard. I think you know how Kdramas are by now. I think 95% of love realtionship in kdramas are like that. Unbelievable, I know. I noticed the steak too but the burnt pizza was too much. They even ate some pizza. Glorious moment. She did not know what to say.
  16. On Radio Apart, Kim Nam Gil said that the scene where Hae Il eats dumplings is related to his past as an orphan ;-;
  17. Yes, they look so good together. HJM looks so beautiful in that simple white dress. Like from the movie "Roman holiday".
  18. well,i think the main reason is yejin will not accept the same role and same genre.. Although i miss her on screen again,i relief that she declined it.. Otherwise,people will say SN is SITR season 2.. And watching the teaser,im more glad.. and another reason maybe because of The Pirates...
  19. Wow.. pichi shippers have an eagle eyes indeed!! Hahaha.. I want to add something else.. was it a "symbolic flower position" from yin n ldw? She put it on her ears.. their couple pose again.. lols..
  20. What if "I want to express my heart to you! Thanks for always being there, love you! ❤" is not directed to fans but rather to LDW, but then she did it OYS style, like the one in the last episode.
  1. Load more activity