Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wait man with beards cant be gentleman? Then what does that make me!??!?!?!?
  3. once the confirmation news out,i read all the comment on each post and im shock because its different.. i mean they received a lot of negatives response when the news about they might reunite came out.. i think knetz are really unpredictable. one moment they hate,and the other moment they like..
  4. It seems Ye-jin has several projects lineups but no definite shooting schedules for them yet. Hope there won’t be any problems with the investors due to the dating rumors. There are a lot of postings about her drama confirmation but hardly anyone mentioning about the “reviewing” article. I guess everyone is looking forward to the pairing of hb-yj. Is it just me seeing more positive responses than negative ones?
  5. i cant wait to watch tonite episode..love to watch their sarcastic flirting..rewatch the kiss scene my stomach still full with butterflies
  6. RAIN(비)-2019 RAIN Fan Meeting Vancouver credit : RAIN Company - Schedule
  7. If only I know how to rip and sync the subs as I have access to K+. But unfortunately, I don't know how I'm hoping the subs will be out before episode 11 airing this Saturday.
  8. RAIN(비)-2019 RAIN Fan Meeting Vancouver credit : RAIN Company - Schedule
  9. I found there are many similarities in their lines since they have the same screenwriter. Last month I even made gifs of YX-JXF to compare those similarities and posted them in other forum. I'll share a couple of them with you. 1) YX's self introduction. lol "Ming Cult, under one person, above ten thousand people. Bright Left Messenger Yang Xiao." 2) "I...have never once forced a woman to do anything. I think one day you'll follow me of your own free will. You never know." "In your dreams!!" Their lines are basically the same but how they deliver them is totally different. Edited to add: If you can't see the gifs, click them, they will appear.
  10. I am watching this!! got to prepare tissue as i think i will end up crying ..... hahahahhahahahaha
  11. Saw episodes 9 and 10 yesterday- on to 2nd case about a young girl being exploited by the boss and staff- overload her with work but didn’t pay her. Also Mr Jo helped a group of young deliverymen collect pay from unscrupulous employer. Only interesting part was sy appearing to handle the molester. sy’s kiss scene with Kim Dong wook- now she is an expert on kissing- so lucky she gets to kiss only the handsome ones (sorry wy). Lucky only a peck, I know she wouldn’t do erotic kissing or bed scenes
  12. I liked the first teaser better! But still intriguing ... the parts where HS’s character is distressed and dancing in front of Angel ... while Angel looks all smitten ... it’s exciting. Who originally posted the 2nd teaser?
  13. April 24, tvN’s “Abyss” revealed new stills for Ahn Hyo Seop. The drama is about two childhood friends (played by Park Bo Young and Ahn Hyo Seop) who are brought back to life after their murders by a magical orb called the abyss. They look completely different than they did pre-death, and they vow to […] The post Ahn Hyo Seop Turns Heads With His New Face And Body In “Abyss” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  14. cr avirtualvoyage Details: Chinese title: 出线了初恋 English title: The Emergence of First Love Genre: Modern, Romance, Youth Episodes: Director: Broadcast Period: 4/30/2019 Cast: Zheng He Hui Zi Chen Zi You Synopsis: A story about first love follows a young woman looking for a creative outlet who inadvertently meets a man that has missed out on his dreams. Hua Xi Xi is a manhua-loving girl with a quirky imagination and an interest in drawing. Huo Ziang is a gifted soccer player who missed out on his dreams because of an injury. The two had an immediate dislike for each other when they first met, but their relationship blossomed through the process of chasing their dreams. In encouraging Huo Ziang, Hua Xi Xi also helped patch up the misunderstandings between Huo Ziang and his friend Sun Xiu Jie. Getting caught in a love triangle, the three fall into a dilemma of friendship and love. (Source: ChineseDrama.info) **Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet** [spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler] Preview: Coming soon... OSTs: Coming soon... Additional Links: Coming soon... RULES of SOOMPIDon't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!For any Issues and Abuse Please report to moderators @angelangie l LavelyShai
  15. lots of Sy’s photos plus article about her kiss scene
  1. Load more activity

Announcements