Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hehehe....More MVs https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49474282/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.3 https://www.bilibili.com/video/av46883414/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.12
  3. I thought so too..lol! i always thought that the rumor only developed after wwwsk. Even if some media said that it was always there even before their drama started.. I didnt exactly believe it.. until PMY said herself that she knew about it thats why she hesitated to accept the role.
  4. hello! for awhile now i've been following Kim Nam-gil career quietly reading his soompi forum. it's not that i didn't know him. i shameless ignore him. now i already saw some of his filmography and read interviews. and thanks to ssompi got to know a little (or too much) about him. reading his interviews i've come to admire him even more and the way he chooses his roles. sometimes a actor interview or profile can get us love or not them, know deep thing about their personally or not or even deduce if their asnwers are PR training. some of them are blunt, sincery without fear to show politics views, concerns or support to some cause. that said idk him in person and maybe i'm wrong, but i think KNG is really not that interest in the game fame. even thought he needs to sell his movies or dramas. he's not afraid to share his opinios; he talks about his depression something actor still dont touch much but he's very keen to not stigmatize or prejudice. i was actually really touched reading one where he honestly shares avout his mental health and suicide. another one where he supports victims of sexual abuse where he recognizes the dificult to come foward, and being taken seriously. he's not afraid to step down and let his costar shine. while i was watching The Shameless i could felt he knew Jeon Jae gon was the star and he truly left her shine (i like him in this movie. but i observe was no fear in him with her.). Also the fact he stan and respects one my two favorities actors Jung jae-young and Kim Hye-soo have working with them. Even in LUYN you can see how respectfull he is. he's not afraid risks roles or to please. (Cho Seung-woo is another actor that i admire and the first who got me in kdrama with Secret Forest. KNG had a brief role in Low Life in which CSW was the lead. maybe it's a unfair comparation and the fact that Seung-woo is even more out of the limelight (he barely i think never joined a variety show and gave rare interviews) but i think both are one the best actor of their generation. i was just thinkng in them working together: CSW who is less talkative while KNF is as some of his costar says "noisy".) i was watching "abnormal summit" two days ago and got very annoyed sometimes. while he brought taboo and seious issues some tried to dismiss him. especially when he takls about the skirts. they forgot that was bc of dictatorial times. so they laugh and moved on. when he talks about money and his mother i was starstruck about the honestly. makes me wonder if he still lives with them or is worried to lieave them alone. i like how he was very paying attention. sometimes, per his face, it seems he was havinf none of what they talking. i know it must be a scripted show but anyway. i also saw here someone who post from twitter a translation of a message when he finished his zombie movie filming him supportinf women's directos and saying there's no such thing as man and women jobs. or that guerrilla date where the mc said 'idol" and he's just shaked away. i still think he's afraid of fame and all the attention. it's a good thing he doesnt have instagram, twitter i guess. at the same time he's not afraid to say he wants award or how the show business is tricky, toxic. i guess what i want to say is that he's truly a human being. in times where we are seeing some many celebrities being accused of abuse of power, mysoginy, sexism, rape it's a relief he's not involded in nothing but rather in trying to make a difference.. where one pursues being a celebrity he just want good roles, a better equal society aand live a low key life. idk if he'll change aafter the sucess of The Fiery Priest, meaning wanting be more popular or will open a social media account. i dont think he will. maybe we will see him more in tv. i just hope he take care of his health. gosh this was so long. i'm little embarassed now. i hope you guys, who are long here supporting his career even when he disappears don't finf me a little crazy. and if there some inconsitency in what i wrote call me out anytime!
  5. hello! for awhile now i've been following Kim Nam-gil career quietly reading his soompi forum. it's not that i didn't know him. i shameless ignore him. now i already saw some of his filmography and read interviews. and thanks to ssompi got to know a little (or too much) about him. reading his interviews i've come to admire him even more and the way he chooses his roles. sometimes a actor interview or profile can get us love or not them, know deep thing about their personally or not or even deduce if their asnwers are PR training. some of them are blunt, sincery without fear to show politics views, concerns or support to some cause. that said idk him in person and maybe i'm wrong, but i think KNG is really not that interest in the game fame. even thought he needs to sell his movies or dramas. he's not afraid to share his opinios; he talks about his depression something actor still dont touch much but he's very keen to not stigmatize or prejudice. i was actually really touched reading one where he honestly shares avout his mental health and suicide. another one where he supports victims of sexual abuse where he recognizes the dificult to come foward, and being taken seriously. he's not afraid to step down and let his costar shine. while i was watching The Shameless i could felt he knew Jeon Jae gon was the star and he truly left her shine (i like him in this movie. but i observe was no fear in him with her.). Also the fact he stan and respects one my two favorities actors Jung jae-young and Kim Hye-soo have working with them. Even in LUYN you can see how respectfull he is. he's not afraid risks roles or to please. (Cho Seung-woo is another actor that i admire and the first who got me in kdrama with Secret Forest. KNG had a brief role in Low Life in which CSW was the lead. maybe it's a unfair comparation and the fact that Seung-woo is even more out of the limelight (he barely i think never joined a variety show and gave rare interviews) but i think both are one the best actor of their generation. i was just thinkng in them working together: CSW who is less talkative while KNF is as some of his costar says "noisy".) i was watching "abnormal summit" two days ago and got very annoyed sometimes. while he brought taboo and seious issues some tried to dismiss him. especially when he takls about the skirts. they forgot that was bc of dictatorial times. so they laugh and moved on. when he talks about money and his mother i was starstruck about the honestly. makes me wonder if he still lives with them or is worried to lieave them alone. i like how he was very paying attention. sometimes, per his face, it seems he was havinf none of what they talking. i know it must be a scripted show but anyway. i also saw here someone who post from twitter a translation of a message when he finished his zombie movie filming him supportinf women's directos and saying there's no such thing as man and women jobs. or that guerrilla date where the mc said 'idol" and he's just shaked away. i still think he's afraid of fame and all the attention. it's a good thing he doesnt have instagram, twitter i guess. at the same time he's not afraid to say he wants award or how the show business is tricky, toxic. i guess what i want to say is that he's truly a human being. in times where we are seeing some many celebrities being accused of abuse of power, mysoginy, sexism, rape it's a relief he's not involded in nothing but rather in trying to make a difference.. where one pursues being a celebrity he just want good roles, a better equal society aand live a low key life. idk if he'll change aafter the sucess of The Fiery Priest, meaning wanting be more popular or will open a social media account. i dont think he will. maybe we will see him more in tv. i just hope he take care of his health. gosh this was so long. i'm little embarassed now. i hope you guys, who are long here supporting his career even when he disappears don't finf me a little crazy. and if there some inconsitency in what i wrote call me out anytime!
  6. If they don't, I hope the production can release all the deleted scenes. Pleaseee, is it too much to ask
  7. ppc also decided to work together even though they already knew their dating rumor before wwwsk. brave couple.
  8. not they can't accept the dating rumor, but they can't accept that celebrities couple(or celebrities have dating rumor) do a drama or a movie together.
  9. tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Arthdal Chronicles” (working title) has shared its first look at Jang Dong Gun as Ta Gon! “Arthdal Chronicles” is a fantasy drama that tells the story of heroes in the mythical city of Arthdal. Jang Dong Gun will take on the role of Ta Gon, the son of the leader of […] The post Jang Dong Gun Is Stoic And Formidable In First Stills For Upcoming tvN Drama appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  10. AllKPop reputation is not that good though if you have been a longtime Korean Entertainment fan. It is not a reliable site and full of trashy articles. In fact a lot of KPop idols fans hate them for deliberate mistatement of facts to make it appear as something else. It's like soompi > koreaboo > allkpop among English sites in terms of reputation/ reliability.
  11. AllKPop is a famous entertainment site and they are not new. Trust me, that was not a mistake. They knew exactly what it was.
  12. Probably HB and SYJ wanted to marry already after the drama so they didnt care if with nega comments about them working again together. How about PPC?
  13. D -5 !!!!! Can't believe this ,just 5 more days to go ! Welcome on board @tinymel .Please *appears * more
  14. Both agency clarified BinJin still consider and not confirm yet?!
  15. 868 guys.. I persuade my office mates to watch HPL. this the conversation: my friend, dinni, said, "ohh Kim Jae Wok is too handsome! I like to watch him. it's a man. he is too man " ME: "I can not eye candy him. He looks like my papa.." Alief: "I also can not eye candy Brad Pitt because he looks like my papa.." WKWWKKWKWKKWWKKWKWWKWKWKWKKW and now Alief ID for hotspot in office is "Brad pitt looks like my papa." Brad pitt mirip papaku HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Dinni reactions when see this "oh richard simmons WKWKKWKWKWK" morning guys hahahha @kokodus I know him but I don't know his name. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. I only remember you know.. name like Lee Minho, Hong Jong Hyun, Deng Lun, WKWKWKWKWKWK btw I even remember him starring in mY love from the star ... I think it's not about the abs.. it's about the tension when the lead male breathe too close to female lead face. ohh my heart will be dag.. dig.. dug.. why I can not tag lawyerh?? is this my connection?
  16. Btw this secretary that was assaulted by the creep in the lounge bar, do you think she and Woo used to be a couple or something?
  17. Don't forget the drama's reference to OYS having been a host in a dating program, which is also akin to what YIN did in Blind Date cafe. Also, the holding hands in the car while driving which is a seeming reference to LDW's answer to a question about how he would go about holding his GF's hands when unable to do it in public in an interview he had IRL.
  18. I believe YIN's experience with her ex must be a big factor why she would hesitate publicizing whatever she and LDW have. IF we are all right and that they are indeed a couple IRL, they would be considered a high-profile couple what with them being big and popular celebrities in each their own rights, and this will simply bring in much paparazzi and public attention to them. I have followed YIN since QIHM, and the public attention that she and her ex got after they revealed their relationship was overwhelming. Paps and reporters were following them even on their dates and there were even reporters going into stores that they have reportedly gone to just to confirm if they had indeed been there and to ask the people in the store questions about them. To YIN, this must have been a very uncomfortable experience, to say the least. Thus, I cannot blame her if she should and would choose to hide whatever she and LDW have especially after seeing how much attention their onscreen team-up already has. She knows that if they were to go public, the news of their relationship will surely bring in more attention than they already have. I can just imagine how hard it would be for them to "move around" with everybody's eyes on them and, most probably, with paps and reporters following their every move. This is partly the reason why I support them going ninja on us. I rather they be very private and, thereby, have the time and space to strengthen their relationship and so then be confident to take it to the next level.
  19. although idk why they translated only positive comments, HB and SYJ are also receiving very negative comments.even i'm scared to see the sarcastic comments.. (of course one of the reasons of bad reaction is because of both's private life..Linoui Sim-madam and real estate speculation) like when ppc dating news..no matter whether they are dating or not, seems that people can't accept celebrities who have dating rumor each other to work together.
  20. 190421 NCT_OFFICIAL_P Twitter Update "<‘NEO CITY : JAPAN – The Origin’> Memories#17"
  21. oh dear! I'm missing this drama like crazy too! Every night I'm rewatching since ep 43 and repeat those WJ and ZM's moments. I really hope the TvB version include some good cute scenes and the wedding like in the mv. I saw it's also 50 episodes, so not sure how they will fit those scenes in.
  22. I finally got caught up with subs. Omo now I'm so excited slash nervous for tomorrow's episode. But I wonder if tomorrow we will just get a lot of flashbacks and the big face off won't happen till Tuesday's episode? An said it was the most painful moment of his life, so I'm very worried what will happen to SM. I know there was a lot of discussion about there being 2 bad guys. Is that thought over with now though, since it seems like this bad guy is responsible for everything? Also is anyone feeling slight sympathy for him after finding out he was kept prisoner as a child himself? It's all so horrible, human trafficking and all that. Can anyone explain what the "panhandling ring" would be exactly ? Do they keep children and have them panhandle in the subways to make them money or ...? I've seen something like that in the movie "Slumdog millionaire" but that's just my guess as to what a panhandling ring is. As for the little prince reference .... So I decided to watch the little prince movie on Netflix to help give me some insight into our show. Really good movie btw, except I found out for the movie they added to the story to give it a more happy ending. Apparently the actual book's ending is pretty sad. I can't figure out who represents the little prince in our show, though. Or if there is supposed to be a character who represents the prince at all, or if the story just goes with our story in a way. The bad guy sure liked the part in the story with the prince and the fox where they "tame" one another and "belong" to one another. But he's clearly taken that interpretation of the story to the extreme which is not love, but obsession. Not only that but his obsession is one sided. So in a way, the bad guy is a messed up version of the prince. I also see An in the prince in a way because the prince learns to see with his heart, not just with his eyes. I guess I see An being like the prince with his psychometric powers of "reading" things. I also see it in SM who apparently had/has alexithyemia and has had to learn about emotions of the heart through others. But neither of our main characters are like the little prince in the fact that they all had the innocence of their childhood stolen from them. I worry what is going to happen at the end of our show given the ending of the little prince. The little prince is given the chance to return home, to his little own planet, with the bite of a venomous snake. He chooses to be bitten and is never seen again. (The movie version added more to the story so you won't cry as much don't worry). Anyways, I can see SM choosing death because he doesn't feel like he belongs in this world with all the trauma he's been through. I hope that isn't the case, but he's the one I'm most worried about dying. Anyways sorry I might not make much sense. Just some ramblings. Can't wait for tomorrow!!
  1. Load more activity

Announcements