All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Why didn't DJ told Buck Choy her Ex when he barge in the restaurant of what SR have done to Ana and that they are wanted by the law and that SR is not Prego just in case he run into SR. really what kind of writing is this?
  3. Ten Asia [TEN Photo] Park Shin-hye ‘dimple heart’ Jo Joon-won2024. 3. 31. 22:44 Actress Park Shin-hye is leaving for the United Arab Emirates through Incheon International Airport to attend the 'Dubai Friends' event on the afternoon of the 31st. 'Dubai Friends' is a concept of public relations ambassadors who film a global campaign for the Dubai Government Tourism Office, and thanks to the popularity of JTBC's 'Doctor Slump', the two actors are going to Dubai, United Arab Emirates at the invitation of state guests. Copyright © Ten Asia. https://v.daum.net/v/20240419093607890
  4. Honestly I know not that much. It's all based on an animation series, the main theme is love between spirits and humans. That series has several "chapters" (arcs), each with its own story, but somehow connected with the "main" storyline. So, 3 chapters were chosen for drama adaptation, thus we will have 3 dramas. Not sure if they are somehow connected plotwise though. So far I think maybe it is organized like "Three Lives Three Worlds" -different stories within one "universe".
  5. Today
  6. Jeon Mi Do Is A Reporter Who Cannot Stand Injustice In Upcoming Drama "Connection" https://www.soompi.com/article/1656954wpp/jeon-mi-do-is-a-reporter-who-cannot-stand-injustice-in-upcoming-drama-connection
  7. Jin Ki Joo Transforms Into An Upright And Wise Reporter For Upcoming Drama "Uncle Samsik" Upcoming Disney+ drama “Uncle Samsik” has shared new stills of Jin Ki Joo! “Uncle Samsik” is a drama that tells the story of the ambitions and bromance of two men, Uncle Samsik (Song Kang Ho) and Kim San (Byun Yo Han), who survived the turbulent period of the early 1960s in Korea. Jin Ki Joo plays Joo Yeo Jin, who graduated at the top of her class in the department of Korean literature and helps out at the office of her father, who is a member of the National Assembly. Joo Yeo Jin is upright and wise, and she always supports and worries about her lover, Kim San. However, when Kim San meets Uncle Samsik and embarks on a new path, Joo Yeo Jin becomes a reporter and begins to look at the world objectively. In the newly released stills, Joo Yeo Jin exudes a mature and intelligent aura with her neat hairstyle and clothes. She appears to be staring at someone with a face full of worry and concern, making viewers curious about whom she might be watching. Describing her character, Jin Ki Joo shared, “Joo Yeo Jin is a character with potential, a character who could become anything.” She added, “Joo Yeo Jin has nothing in common with the characters I’ve played before. You might see a different side of Jin Ki Joo that you’ve never seen before.” Director Shin Yeon Shick commented, “Joo Yeo Jin is like a mirror that reflects the era. She is a character who looks at the era as objectively as possible and thinks about what is right. Actress Jin Ki Joo did a great job of reflecting this aspect of the character in the drama.” “Uncle Samsik” will premiere on May 15. https://www.soompi.com/article/1656931wpp/jin-ki-joo-transforms-into-an-upright-and-wise-reporter-for-upcoming-drama-uncle-samsik
  8. Tales of 3 friends in lalaland. One was invited as an MC for her wedding, one suddenly took a holiday in the middle of drama shooting and ended up in Switzerland on the same days, week month and year with her. Ironically there are 2 Dong Wooks in between seho and DH. Li Yi Feng's fans are so well versed in this cryptic stories especially in year 2014-2015. And the epic stolen glances. Could be another video and pictures in upcoming October wedding? Credit to video owner, if not we couldn't see the secret feeling better the "old deep in relationship" Donghey.
  9. Yesterday
  10. @leo2020 Yes. Cheng Yi is very popular in China now. As for Yang Mi, her past dramas are not so good. Very stereotyped. That is why she left her company. Most artistes will leave their companies once their careers are stabilised. Because their bosses are only interested in profits. It restrict their artistic creativities. Yes. I saw the Fox Spirit from Liu Shi Shi - "Fox Spririt Matchmaker: Love In Pavilion (2024). And was wondering why so many. Is it a good idea to have so many of them? Are they really so popular? I think you know better than me.
  11. "2 Days & 1 Night" is a popular South Korean variety show known for its entertaining format, diverse cast, and exploration of various locations in Korea. It has been praised for its humor, camaraderie among the cast members, and its ability to showcase the beauty of different regions in the country. The show has a strong fan base both domestically and internationally. However, like any show, it's subjective, and opinions may vary depending on individual preferences for humor and entertainment style.
  12. It sounds like you're referencing Donghae (Lee Donghae) from Super Junior, Dongwook (Lee Dongwook), and Dahae (Lee Da-hae). Fans often refer to Donghae and Dongwook as "ChaMo" because of their close friendship. It's great to see fans celebrating their connection!
  13. I think "2 Days & 1 Night" is a delightful show that brilliantly combines travel, comedy, and camaraderie. The format of exploring different regions of Korea over a weekend, coupled with entertaining missions and challenges, creates a captivating viewing experience. The chemistry among the cast members is a major strength, as their genuine friendships and playful dynamics make every episode enjoyable to watch. Moreover, the show's focus on promoting local culture, traditions, and attractions contributes positively to Korean tourism and fosters a sense of appreciation for the country's diverse heritage. The production values are commendable, with well-planned itineraries, engaging activities, and picturesque cinematography that showcase the beauty of each destination. Overall, "2 Days & 1 Night" has become a beloved staple in the world of Korean variety shows, thanks to its entertaining content, likable cast, and the way it highlights the richness of Korea's landscapes and culture.
  14. Son Ye-jin Shares How Nice It Was To Go On A Baseball Game Date With Hyun Bin Last Month APRIL 17, 2024 SBS STAR Actress Son Ye-jin mentioned how enjoyable it was to have a baseball game date with her husband actor Hyun Bin last month. On April 16, Son Ye-jin made an appearance at an event hosted by a cosmetic brand in Taiwan. At the event, she took time chatting with Taiwanese media, answering their questions with warmth. Son Ye-jin chuckled when asked about being hailed as a 'goddess', saying, "I'm just an average person. It feels a bit embarrassing hearing that." She went on, "Anyway, I'm grateful and happy that people see me that way. I believe that's all thanks to all those ads that made me look good. I can't say how long I'll keep up the goddess vibe, but I'll keep hitting the gym to stay healthy and age gracefully." Regarding her recent buzz-worthy date with Hyun Bin to the "MLB World Tour: Seoul Series 2024," Son Ye-jin shared, "It was a big game, and we were fortunate to receive an invitation from the organizers." With a smile, she added, "When my husband asked, 'Do you want to go together?' I haven't been to many baseball games, but the times I did go were really fun. So, I happily joined him. And it was nice." On this day, Son Ye-jin also opened up about the changes she has experienced since becoming a mother. The actress said, "Honestly, I barely have any 'me' time these days. Family time takes up most of my day now. Apart from my workout and self-care routines, the little time I do get is usually when my child is napping or asleep at night. Those moments are precious to me. I try to squeeze in some 'me' time then, whether it's catching up on TV shows, scrolling through my phone or simply taking a moment to relax." She resumed, "But since becoming a mom, I've found myself wanting to play the role of a nurturing mother even more."
  15. Again, how is the kid the property of the Yoon family? The mother is alive and healthy. It seemed she’s fired in the preview. HJ was chased out of the house but she had some pills.
  16. Goodness, KSR is up to her usual self tricking someone, this time it’s JH again. A little of SC’s mother at a time can be funny. How is SR popping in and out of her ex in law’s house? A rich man who commits crimes will have good security for his house. Anyway, if JH falls for SR’s words again, he really is a pinhead. The FL is still as lame brain. When AN was kidnapped, she didn’t call the police or make a report after AN was rescued. Now YH was abducted, she went to rescue him? On her own. I FFW. Really, just cannot stop laughing. The funniest was the last scene when she and YH were forced into a car, presumably to be sunk to the bottom of the Hang Gang river, the subs said ‘ WJG, I am going to tear you to shreds’. She is birdbrain.
  17. Seho was DH's MC on her wedding last year, by right/logic she must be invited to Seho's October wedding. Could be another stolen glances with Wook Dong again, just like LSG's wedding last year.
  18. Based on recent episode, it seems like SJ's bio-mom are not in-laws with the "uncle and "grandma/aunt" living at the house. As stated by the "uncle", they are not even in the same family registry. So, why does she keep calling the "uncle", samjun? Why are they living at the same house?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..