Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. And these two biting finger habit tho in KKtalk live..I saw on bts Goblin InNa already has this habit..She might has this habit first and then Wookie unconciously follow her now for having same habit too?? Again for mirroring gesture definitely claimed when 2 people is in special state. I cant complain at all..
  3. Ya, hahaha i always tell myself they are not Jackie, Donnie Yen, Jet Li, Yuan biao. There are two TVB dramas i enjoyed very much. 铁马寻桥, and 城寨英雄. Not bad fighting scenes, i would rewatch them
  4. 粉丝小黄鸭 4月20日 19:31 来自 微博 weibo.com cr.dc
  5. BLACKPINK - 'BLACKPINK DIARIES' EP.6 Girl Group Individual Member Brand Reputation for the month of April! Jennie: #1 Jisoo: #6 Rosé: #19 Lisa: #20 Will Smith IG update "Ran into @.blackpinkofficial after I got off stage... Me & Jada are officially fans! Love that #.pixel3 wide angle." Rosé IG story Update Jisoo IG Update Blackpink IG Update
  6. ^Ruyi is annoying and childish but I hope she doesn't turn evil. But, I don't remember Ruyi in the 90s version?? Haha
  7. BLACKPINK - 'BLACKPINK DIARIES' EP.6 Girl Group Individual Member Brand Reputation for the month of April! Jennie: #1 Jisoo: #6 Rosé: #19 Lisa: #20 Will Smith IG update "Ran into @.blackpinkofficial after I got off stage... Me & Jada are officially fans! Love that #.pixel3 wide angle." Rosé IG story Update Jisoo IG Update Blackpink IG Update
  8. 726 thank you @triplem my love
  9. Check out these stills. I would assume they're for episodes 41-44.
  10. ..the love time....https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=yourvoice&no=198766&page=61
  11. @gets0meair Right? Hope someone will upload the proof and answered our query. Aah, with that hair still looks beautiful. Is he heading back to SK or somewhere else? Since has lots of free time now, he can go anywhere right? So interesting when he emphasised that he's still single too.
  12. .the archive time.... JongSuk girlfriend Today 07:23 has been edited from JongSukAndroid  Lee Jong-suk miss you 2 4 ultra gentle eyes
  13. I don't think that's quite possible with chinese tv series scheduling, I think they usually filmed and edit everything in under a year. Also I don't know why they're so reluctant to use stuntman/stuntwoman. I mean the TVB version and most of wuxia movies in the 80's-90's-early00's I watched a lot of the good fighting part used stunts (with bad wig but it's still fun to watch) if the actor is not Jet Li or Jackie Chan. @Don YuIf you really want good action wouldn't it better to watch movie? If you keep hoping for chinese tv series to get good action anytime soon I think you'll just be disappointed again and again I always lower my expectation for chinese tv series action, as long as the action is not too matrix-ey and no weird CGI beam I think I can still watch it
  14. I'm re-watching when Mijue dying part, wondering what is the deal with ZR bad attitude for WJ. First she yelled at him for trying to help (like don't touch her sifu) then totally ignored him when he offers his condolences. Just wanted to vent my feelings out, can't stand her ungraceful behavior.
  15. ..the business time.... Non-Li can-Jsyue April 19 at 20:38  Lee Jong-suk  89mansion 89 Cate 211Cr: INS
  16. @syahirannsyakirann I want to know that too. I'm waiting for the video, I hope someone uploads it! HB on his way to airport (I assume?) with his fluffy Zinu hair Preview from Taiwan FM. Love this shot, because of reasons (see below right): cr.bi_n0925
  17. ...sunday........you caught him...!!!!!!!!!http://belsmultifandommess.tumblr.com/page/7 https://storgram.com/post/BwgbxHMlNbu
  18. @jewelsc That's the one will release on October 1st , can't wait He always have action for movie or drama , that 's why he's strong , and yes he looks like his father (even his hair line too) and i think his mother still accompany him till now. The G InStyle Sr.weibo
  19. On 4/20/2019 at 1:36 AM, LaurenPanna said: Sad, to me, that majority of current Chinese shows are NOT very good with fighting scenes/Wuxia/KungFu, even with the JinYong adaptations they are toned way down! Not that I mind all these rehashings/remakes but please give them GOOD action!!!
  20. @turtlegirl I almost finish, on ep 7 now. I also fans of Dohyeun × Songyi. They're so sweet together. Tell me where to find that boyfriend like DH . The ship seems sailing, but TO & SY childhood friendship & affection is also quite deep. They also at times on denial about their feelings. So i really not sure about the ending. If they make TO & SY endgame, it also will not sounds fair to DH. Well DH weakness is only he dont have much time. In this case, being poor is indeed a disadvantage. And another obstacle i can see is SY not very honest with DH and not depend on him so much. Actually i think SH not too bad for TO, she seems trully like TO in my eyes. Though she got a lot of bad habit & quite manipulative. Shes pretty family oriented it seems. But TO just didnt really love her. His heart clearly always set for SY.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements