Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I guess you're right.. I wish when they release the DVD they could add uncut scenes for the ending as well. The last episode ended rather abruptly. I have lots of unanswered questions, like where is ZM's brother (Did WJ confronts him in the battlefield? Is he alive?), what happened to the Ming Sect (especially YX), what happened with ZM after she return to mongol (I mean to the mongolian people she's supposed to be dead right?), etc. Oh yeah, really wish there's a kiss at the end too. Coz seriously.. They met again after we don't know how long, he is supposed to kiss her.. fiercely..
  3. you're right! I believe he will find a nice girl that is perfect for him! YESSS I really hope to see them in a romcom soon! Just watched them in Happy Together and I must say they look ridiculously good together! side note: Have any of yall watch The Chronicles of Evil?
  4. @ellelyana88 They didn't show the face, actually not even his mouth in that scene. I have no idea who could it be. Is he wearing a swimming cap or something? I must say, the killers in Voice sure have an interesting taste when it comes to the tools they use. MTG used a kettlebell, BJS used hedge shears or however, those are called and then Shun uses a wire out of all the things. Those aren't the easiest things to kill with, but definitely innovative. Is it just me or does anyone else find the sound of Shun playing with his lighter familiar? I swear I heard it before somewhere, maybe a different drama...
  5. Yes. I wish TJ will do something more solid when he is in CEO role but that may take a while because we still have 30 Ep to do and i am quite surprised the paste runs pretty fast for weekends family drama...but i like it.... I hope the writer can develop some funny plots for both MR and TJ , let TJ continue to show caring on MR although MR will try to avoid him for sure after the truth reveal...I hope to see something different, not the same old kdrama would go thru. I was just wondering why this couple not so close anymore after they have been staying together in the same apartment....no more kisses.....i missed those sweet moment on earlier EP... It's a pity that the storyline has to divide into few areas to cover the sisters' and mum's and mum in law stories in order to sync up with the title....the storyline can be richer if the airtime for TJ and MR and IS/Han could be given longer but I doubt so... FYI, the male lead, Hong Jong Hyun (TJ) is staying near to Han River in real life. I remb he said that in an interview. He loves to jog in the morning with his white dog, if anyone is staying in korea, can meet him there.... He said most people noticed more often on his white dog rather than him
  6. It happened in HPL between KJW and PMY..... +2
  7. @Man-O-Man Welcome and thank you for your love for SHS. Everything you said about her is so correct, she is so great at acting and really a good-hearted person. And we can't get enough of her. I hope you will enjoy this thread because all the past info and materials about her are here (thanks for @meechuttso who created this thread and all the old members, which I'm a new member who get a chance to know her more from this thread too.) (credit @AOA3017 twitter)
  8. I'll watch in the daytime tomorrow. Just a question, did they leave the murder case in Japan hanging or is it actually for us to see the Japanese version to get a closure?
  9. indirect kissing..ever watched a series? Like a girl is leaning against the wall then the guy decided to kiss but he place his hand in between. So he covers her mouth while he placed his lips on his hand indirect kissing gah. Voice, you never fail to surprise me but instead of a girl we got a boy haha 956
  10. 190526 NCT 127 on Idol Room VLIVE https://www.vlive.tv/video/130811
  11. WHO ARE YOU??? This is the closest I could get by clicking frame by frame from the preview... haaaaaaaaa... I'm so curious!
  12. Can we talk about that indirect kiss that KW had? His lips was practically on his own hand while cover the guy’s mouth? I was laughing like how MTG when he enters KJ’s house. Omg, I’m learning from MTG haha
  13. Hahhaha yeah righttt!!! They two are so close and comfortable, really love watching them!! Addictive! Strong Arthur lose to koala tiny girl LanDou hahaahaha Yesss, i think cfy is good creating chemistry with his co star right? I need more bts like in Ever Night!!! Wow another movie???!! i really hope the news is true! Oh btw there is news in weibo said that long hair YuHuai was a wig, not real hair... Hmmm there is no confirmation about this though. Maybe cfy already cut his hair after Ever Night, seems that he dont like long hair.
  14. I'm also very worried about her. Why doesn't she consult a doctor about her hearing? It's getting worse with every episode. @sushilicious I don't know what you had in those cookies but they definitely helped. I was as calm as a sloth.
  15. If we look at the Greek language from a classical philosophical standpoint, there are 4 different types of love: eros, storge, philia, and agape. Eros is pretty self-explanatory in that it is the sexual or passionate love between a couple. Storge is the love that members of family share between themselves like parents toward children and siblings toward each other. Philia love is brotherly love borne out of friendship and goodwill. Agape is the deepest sort of love which is a self-sacrificial love toward man in general or in the Christian religion, the love that Christ had for humanity. I would tend to agree with you that under normal circumstances, angels would most likely love either in a Philia or Agape way. However, given that Kim Dan has been made human, he is likely to be able to experience the other types of love as well. I think we could have a lot of fun in this series if they used Kim Dan's lack of experience in having and dealing with the types of love that angels don't normally experience. I can think of several hilarious scenes they could present in the show where he suddenly experiences these types of love but does not know how to express them appropriately.
  16. Wanna know the answer? Say yes if you wanna know no. Then just say no and I won’t tell you. Lol wow tonight’s episode is just wow!
  17. Whaaa~~ so KW's basically schizophrenic... he's having hallucinations much like MTG in the first season. KW your cancelled! So what do you guys think, will det. Na make it in time to stop KW or not? The preview's misleading.
  18. Well, we get to see KW turns into Kousuke for a minute at the end of episode 6. Although, I'm sure next episode Chief Na got to him first before he lick his mouth for third times (first lick - I'm going to get you; second lick - I just want to hear your death wish; third lick - you're dead ). But, what amuse me is that horror-like face of the person from Kousuke's perspectives. So, that's how he sees his victim. It's a total horror The Sumpitan case is quite sad. Hmmm.. This kind of syndicate exists everywhere. This season is literally international show down with so many foreign actors and we got to see Officer Park shows off her multilingual skill.. although, it seems unnecessary because apparently the woman speaks fluent Korean. LOL! KKJ hearing is getting worse it seems. Hmmm. I'm so worried about her. I think Wired Shun has purposely lure her interest by playing with the lighter. He knew KKJ would hear it. He's going after her ears I am sure of it. Then he will ask her to decipher that recording if she want to live. Hmmmmm... I hope Chief Na would not be too carried away with his overly concern with DKW. His worry over DKW's condition could be manipulated by the main villain to plant seeds of doubt in his mind. Hmmmm The biggest question now is, who is that wired shun???? Is it Japanese actor or Korean actor? Let's do our guess list here. Hahahah. I will put a name on the list tomorrow after I'm done watching the sub. Hahaha
  19. I don’t think there is any scene. I guess overtime it became very well known that WJ loves ZM. grandmaster just wants WJ to be happy, it’s time for WJ to do what he wants not what others want from him. That’s my interpretation.
  20. I have no intention, only want to share some juicy stuff... Sharing is caring....I am not even the so called LaBit shipper but it caught my intention.... Can you imagine how happy are The LaBit shippers and how salty are the other shippers??? I am so mean!! +2
  21. I really looking forward to the new episode to come. My only wish is for the last arch to not go much into mellow supe and still have the light hearted feelings. crossing my fingers Also from the text preview Ryan gonna plan a birthday gift for DM. I wonder if it gonna be the finished painting of her? At least I think it would be nice ending for what they started in episode 14!
  22. At 3:03 is sooo sad. I love how u put on side of the video its so sweet showing her memories with daniel vanished
  23. 952 @cenching lee dong gun oppa still Kim jae wook is the best in kissing scene, embracing scene, sleeping scene, any intimate and romantic scene Kjw #1 in kdramaland now let us make petition in soompi and ask him to play in serious melow drama wkwkkw I hope one of his staff is following soompi shipper forum for kim jae wook
  1. Load more activity