Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Billboard has released its charts for the week ending in April 27, with BTS’s “Map of the Soul: Persona” debuting on the World Albums chart at No. 1! In addition to topping the World Albums chart, “Map of the Soul: Persona” also takes No. 1 on the Billboard 200 this week while the mini album’s […] The post BTS, BLACKPINK, MONSTA X, And NCT 127 Rank High On Billboard’s World Albums Chart appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  3. Goodbye My Princess next door is getting an uncut airing. Any hope for our HSDS?? We have a cult following here too! http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/04/goodbye-my-princess-uncut-version-to.html?m=1
  4. Seriously! Sign me up. It makes me sad that this show isn’t appreciated. Jokes aside, I finally figure out how to quote nicely. I saw a few petition website but gotta figure out how it works. Maybe have to write to three parties? Tang Yan studio? Production team of hsds (what's the name) Joseph company? Can't find the name too.
  5. Just received my Blu-ray Director's Cut set w/ OST & ep6 script today in the mail from Yes24! This was from the first pre-order I believe.
  6. @larus I agree. MR being how she is, will be the one to walk way and reject. I'm with you. When the revelation comes it will be hard more so for her, and situation. And that will happen at time when she's developing feelings for TJ. They will need gradual healing. I'm going to be heartbroken for both of them. I just know that TJ will be torn. I mean what if he finds out first who is MR biological mother. How will his relationship with IS and MR be. I also feel that at some point in the drama, we'll see the return of the mother. Real mother of TJ which will add to the conflict and turmoil. MR will go through of lot of emotional hurt . I want TJ to be there for her.. Yes. Imagine domestic life.. MR with her own child and TJ as her husband. Please proper story till the end. I dont like open ending.
  7. The Best Visual KDrama Actress 2019 #1 *ParkShinHye cr.https://namesns.com/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=131
  8. "Why are they acting like children lol." Well, how I think about it ... as you know my main opinion ... you've choosen the word well ;-) LOL
  9. BTS’s RM chatted with fans about the group’s latest mini album! On April 23, RM held a live broadcast to dive deep with fans into their new mini album “Map of the Soul: Persona.” It recently became their third release to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and has also reached No. 1 in the United Kingdom […] The post BTS’s RM Reveals Stories Behind Their Chart-Topping Mini Album “Map Of The Soul: Persona” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  10. Oh ok, I miss that part. Thought it would have been more dramatic. Still a good point tho. Anyway, Kill It filming has officially ended today. The cast did a great job
  11. Today
  12. NCT 127 Japan 1st Full Album ‘Awaken’ Jacket Making #JOHNNY
  13. Waiting was awful. Usually I like to watch when the series finish airing but got hooked too soon! And yes. We are in this together. Good one!
  14. Finally! Watched Go Go Song with Eng subs and it's 100% better!! I love the theme and the message It was simple and real. I love it!
  15. Man his smile during the wedding scene looks so real, It wasn't Lee Young Joon but it was Park Seo Joon!!! And for PMY I can't tell because she's always good at making that deeply in love expression...
  16. Show, didn't I tell you that all I ever wanted was to see Ji Soo safe?! But whyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyy do you have to do that? WHYYYYYY?
  17. Talking about the bite mark. He told MinMin even she don't bite him, he still remember her. MinMin turn around with a smile on her face. He already in BIG trouble fallen for our princess.
  18. Quoted the captions - "And just like that, we're now down to D-3 ! 2 years have passed and still this ship sails. Thanks to our captain and co-captain who never gave us any reason to abandon this ship right from the start of this journey(BTS and d-cut alone filled up our fuel tank) and of course to us shippers whose faith and love for our OTP is unwavering. May the force be with us always! Here are glimpses of namji these past 21 months " credit to the owner
  19. I found another good WJ-MM mv. I love the BGM sound sad and heart breaking, though. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av50172800?from=search&seid=1357471975799772470
  20. You r not alone This is such a distraction, I can't concentrated on my daily life anymore. Every nights I have to re watched WJ-MM scenes and MVs. I even dreamed about the drama. I really don't know how long it's going to take for me to let go and move on to another drama. This is bad, really reallllyyyy bad. Edited: Oh yeah, for TMPB, I was able to moved on after about 1 week. But I was not addicted to the point to stalking a forum like HSDS 19.
  21. Premiere Watch: Nokdu Flower by stroopwafel Nokdu Flower Time slot: Friday & Saturday Broadcaster: SBS Genre: Sageuk Episode count: 48 episodes (35 minute episodes) Reasons to watch: Jo Jung-seok, Yoon Shi-yoon, and Han Ye-ri star in this sageuk that takes place during a turbulent point in Korean history. Set against the real-life 1894 Donghak Rebellion, which was a peasant uprising, the drama tells the story of two brothers who fight on opposite sides of history. Jo and Yoon are half brothers whose fates are defined–and circumscribed–by the circumstances of the births. While both are the children of a nobleman, Jo Jung-seok was born a bastard to a local peasant woman, while Yoon Shi-yoon was born to a noblewoman. When growing tensions and political instability explodes into a full-fledged armed rebellion, Jo takes up arms as a rebellion leader while his younger brother Yoon Shi-yoon’s allegiance lies with the establishment. While the brothers dream of revolution, Han Ye-ri is a local merchant and a steely pragmatist who (seems to) be unwilling to stray outside her lane. An epic story deserves an epic cast, and Nokdu Flower definitely has both. http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/premiere-watch-nokdu-flower/
  1. Load more activity

Announcements