Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wanting to sleep but I will take care of my farm in hay day first
  3. A translation of the preview. MO: How can these children be so noisy so early in the morning? Look at this! What are you doing?! SJ: Do you think that woman is even going to be able to send a child off to kindergarten properly?! MO: With children, it’s important to teach them manners right from the start. MO: Her manners should be fixed! DB: Do I really have to go to Seoul University? MH: I told you to throw all these books away, didn’t I?! JB: So, what are you going to do now? WJ: You know that there are penalties (for breaking contract), don’t you. Resignations are also for those with means. IS: How long do you plan to leave Tae Joo by Vice President Kang. Chairman: Well then, you should have tried to stop it right from the beginning! IS: The 2019 event will be handled by the Planning Department. Female office member: Vice President is really being strange. Park: “We’ll see whether you win or I win. Let’s do it!” That’s what she’s doing, isn’t it. MR: Mom, I’m here! Tae Joo-sshi, make your greetings. My mom and my uncle. Interesting reaction that TJ has to meeting SJ and YD. Is he surprised that he's meeting MR's family, or does he recognize them from somewhere? @larus, hope you have a great trip out of the country!
  4. Idea about full circle is good, but i don't think that they would/could have waited 6-8 months for proper farewell to Met. Hardly it's in their power to make him stay longer after he'll found out how he died, since not knowing is the reason why he became ghost in the first place. (Actually my guesses were about week or two between Met's leaving and returning, and that finding out about his death is matter of few days.) But maybe if Met is destined to return he will do in Ching Ming, that would really make full circle.
  5. Lol! I think by now its customary for us to want villains in a kdrama to return with a romcom! Villains are usually all smiles behind the camera and turn sour grapes when the camera starts rolling, its fascinating haha To more projects Hwang!!! And also Bobby!!!! Maybe a 2nd lead role first and than slowly move to first lead territory~
  6. 808 @Lawyerh oh yes you guys know I love to laugh and I love supporting roles in touch your heart (my always CEO and miss dan and mama boy and agency CEO wkwkwk) and of course all roles in fiery priest wkwkkwwk I hope I can watch more dramas that make me laugh like fiery priest hahahaha
  7. 2018 Hallyu Survey Report by KOFICE "Hallyu star you want to meet?" (Indonesian respondents) 2017 Survey: 1 Lee Min Ho 2 Song Joong Ki 3 Song Hye Kyo 4 EXO 5 Suzy 6 Park Shin Hye 7 BTS 8 Lee Jong Suk 9 YoonA 10 Gong Yoo 2018 Hallyu Survey Report by KOFICE "Hallyu star you want to meet?" (Indonesian respondents) 2016 Survey: 1 Lee Min ho 2 Song Hye kyo 3 Song Joong Ki 4 Park Shin hye 5 YoonA 6 Lee Young Ae & Park Ji Sung 7 Rain & Super Junior 8 Kim Tae Hee ©pic chochohyoo
  8. Song Joong Ki Exudes Rugged Charm In First Photos For Upcoming Drama April 17, 2019 / by K. Lew tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” has shared its first photos of Song Joong Ki! “Arthdal Chronicles” follows the stories and fates of heroes in the mythical city of Arthdal, said to have been the capital city of the Gojoseon kingdom, as they create legends. Song Joong Ki plays Eun Seom who fights to protect his tribe. This will be his first drama in three years since starring in the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun.” In the released photos, Song Joong Ki blends in with the wild with his tousled hair and leather clothing. He appears quite at ease around the, stroking its head affectionately. In other photos, he gallops away atop his horse, giving a fierce look. Writers Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon have previously worked with Song Joong Ki for “Tree With Deep Roots.” On working with him for the second time, they remarked, “A few years ago, there was a time when we said about Song Joong Ki, ‘Even when he explodes with emotion, there is a side of him that is rational.’ Song Joong Ki is an actor that is able to have these two conflicting aspects coexist. That is why we love him as an actor.” The two writers added that they hoped that this dual aspect would shine when portraying the character Eun Seom. They also praised the actor, saying that when watching him act as Eun Seom, he has a gaze that says, “I don’t know anything but I am extremely clever, and I don’t have any kind of strength right now but I won’t lose in the end,” which lines up perfectly with the intention of the drama. They shared that Eun Seom is a beautiful character with an innocent face, but when an attack comes, he reacts right away and attacks back. He doesn’t hesitate and accepts whatever emotions come after. They commented, “The most important role that Song Joong Ki must fulfill is showing a naive face with basic instinctual reactions while asking basic instinctual questions.” The production staff stated, “He is so in sync with his character for ‘Arthdal Chronicles’ that you can only think of him as Eun Seom and not Song Joong Ki. Please look forward to Song Joong Ki’s explosive performance in ancient civilization, which will be shown for the first time in Korea.” “Arthdal Chronicles” is slated to air in June on Saturdays and Sunday, following “Confession.” If you haven’t already, check out a teaser for the drama here! Source (1) / Soompi
  9. he looks good with or without a mustache hahaha 806
  10. DH playing golf and cherry got gift from anonymous fan DH teaching him to say thankyou.
  11. Kiss scenes from various versions (1978-2019) https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Hp26UoZPX?fid=1034:4359660908782442
  12. Haha ya i suspect he looks better with that beard. Actually i seldom enjoy man with beard. But he looks good with it. The pic i give u to u with red Cartier background is the example. 804
  13. Hyunbin gave special praise for #Shinhye perfect acting in her dual roles as Hee Joo and Emma. He said “ If Shinhye ever comes to Taiwan, please give her your fullest support” . He's soo sweet #Log_Into_The_Space #HYUNBIN cr @Mademoiselle078 Source from https://ipop.sina.com.tw/posts/393330
  14. Lol we were talking about how he looks in modern. Because his beard will come off. Haha 802
  15. @sushilicious Choi Yeo Kyeung. Her name a bit difficult though. Its cute when she jump to joseon era. When she can't tie her hanbook.. swooned. I like HI green hanbook too. Why u guys said he not looking good here? I feel hes even hotter here. @Sejabin ya tbh i prefer HPL lead than TYH. But the side characters TYH is funnier. 800
  16. You should come watch this drama with us! It's funny and satirical. Choi Si Won is doing a fantastic job with this role, and the rest of the cast is solid. Nice one! I hadn't really thought about that, but that would be pretty stellar to find out that she's actually a sister. The third sister is the only one we haven't met out of the 5 sisters.
  17. 800 oughh they both are too cute.. in touch your heart.. everything so sweet. Lee dong wook and yoo in na. But this HPL chemistry is a bit different hahahahahah I feel temperature raised slowly LOL.. that guy knows how to pressed his nose to min young forehead!! I mean before the scene, I am doubting that the director directed him like this “later at this scene, it will be good if you press your nose to her forehead... bla bla bla..” <~~~~ I am doubting this LOL. In a scene like this the actors will act naturally following the flow. He is naturally talented in this HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. can’t wait to watch for his talents in next eps wkwkwk it’s been too long since I watch this natural hot scene LOL. note: ohhhh Kim Nam Gil.. I see that he is good in action comedy. I am not sure if he can raise the temperature in romantic comedy dramas. Haven’t seen him in lift up to your name. I see ktjcdrama change her picts during the king loves kdrama airing times because she bet in that forum WKWKWKWKK .. later will try to watch. Other actor that can raise temperature in intimate scene is min young partner in Queen for 7 days.. he is just too daebak. I don’t know his name.
  18. Yonghwa 3rd Single Melody from Feel The Five Y Project was released April 5th 2019~
  19. @Lawyerh I find it awkward when FL grabs hold of Heo Im’s Arm when he is about to attempt the acupuncture. Like that sassy/cold attitude towards Heo Im. That is why I love episode 9. Because it’s reversed lol @triplem love ep 9 so much because of it. bad memory can’t remember FL’s name. Only remembers Heo Im. 798
  20. @lightbringer06 Haha. Indeed. Now that I think about it, maybe they cut the handholding scene so they can use it at a later time in the story to tie it in to this hugging scene. On another note, I noticed that Jung Il-Woo and Go Ara kind of resemble each other in those stills, especially the shape of their lips. Maybe it has something to do with the similarity of their facial expressions. It looks like the drama is doing quite well, all things considered. Ratings reports say that it's consistently at the top of its timeslot. So maybe the timeslot of Monday-Tuesday at 22:00 don't usually have very high ratings.
  21. Oh My Girl’s Hyojung prepared a special gift for all of their fans! On April 21, a music video for Hyojung’s “Sky” was officially released through Oh My Girl’s YouTube channel. April 21 also happens to be Oh My Girl’s debut anniversary and this year, the group is celebrating their fourth anniversary. “Sky” is an unreleased song that Hyojung […] The post Watch: Oh My Girl’s Hyojung Gifts Fans Self-Edited MV For Her Composition “Sky” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  22. 796. @Sejabin Kim Nam Gil lol. Im watching Live up to your name now. Its quite cute. Seems i managed to hook u up to HPL. Lovely right? Haha...
  1. Load more activity

Announcements