Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. .....off topic for today....https://belsmultifandommess.tumblr.com/
  3. kekeke... the OST was spot on where you really felt the season of winter. and yea, the story itself was maddening.. the only thing I remember is the guy saying something about how no one knows why the red thread connects two people but once the red thread forms a knot, it can be difficult it cut it no matter how everyone or even the two people try... 696
  4. Blossoming Taleen 2018-11-20 13:16 Last comment has been edited  Lee Jong-suk  Lee Jong-suk poetry anthology which recorded monologuethat sounds very, very nice! The bones are crisp! ! If my husband so talk to me, I immediately relationship with him Cr.logo share videoL blossoming Taleen seconds to shoot video
  5. I see that many fans like this couple, Choi Daniel & Baek Jin Hee!! They look nice but not too special for fans! I don't like short haired ladies either! And the majority is for this beautiful couple, Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin!!! YES!!!!! I ALSO WANT THEM BACK!!! They match each other perfectly!!
  6. SBS has confirmed the cast and broadcast date for its upcoming pilot cooking variety show “Personality Restaurant” (literal title). “Personality Restaurant” is a food variety program that will utilize the highest quality produce grown by experts from all around the country to create a meal. Led by hosts Shin Dong Yup, So Yoo Jin, and […] The post Ha Sung Woon, Choi Yoojung, Shin Dong Yup, And More To Star In New Food Variety Show appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  7. Lol yeah i don't fancy him as an oppa. But his acting skills is a 100 for me. Haha. He is super shy to go on variety. He never go variety. But i guess i know why he is on running man. Lee Kwang soo and him recently finished a movie. So probably he is here to promote with LKS. 698
  8. Thank you ! My English proficiency was really limited but i am really happy and thankful that you like it. I really love this Grassland Reunion Author, I guess it is because i love how she tortured Wuji hahahahaha
  9. @ktcjdrama please send me the raw link too! Thank you so much Will this special ever get subbed though? Usually subbers only sub the main drama, don’t they?
  10. I hope Kim Jae Wook gain a lot of international fans through the drama Her Private Life. His appearance videos are not so many and I feel sad that no one made eng sub for it. For example his Life Bar episodes. I could only find cuts with eng sub. If I could understand korean I would sub it. It's been my routine that when I was attracted to someone I look for everything about him. But I have been attracted by Kim Jae Wook since early on but not so much I could find about him online.
  11. okay, now that I have thought about it a bit more... for me, handsome namja doesn't really matter. it is all about a moment that touches me and it is difficult to describe but it has to feel genuine? like I remember the drama scandal. there was a scene where the adopted father finally accepts the kiddo and they both hold hands and walk down the street and the kiddo just smiles like the sun has come out and-- I actually cried when watching.. I loved five children when the lead stood up to his family and asked how they can humiliate him by insulting her and they should talk to him instead. it was such a swoon-worthy moment but the guy is in his 40s and the scene doesn't even include her. just his family. I loved the suspicious housekeeper where she finally puts away her sadness and gives him a smile and he is touched that he actually cries on seeing her smile. found that so romantic.... so yea, moments with heart.... it doesn't really need to pop out in any way but something that moves me.... if it is handsome namja, it is plus but it doesn't need to be.... maybe I don't have simple tastes? hahahaha... 696
  12. Wow @immorethant that's beautiful cinemagiftography! You're ready to be the intern Produsah in SHS's next work! You keep posting so fast I have to fast forward 3 pages every time I logon now. It's awesome! Thankyou! Where's the HD GIFs? it's been an hour already! Glad you're safe, @mylovekge - I didn't even know you're a KGE fan until I noticed your profile and IG page. I'll go along with you guys, but I perfer this - ALM:L or A'LM:❤️
  13. So glad to see our minions commando back here and clicking likes and laughs on our posts. Miss you and your posts @meechuttso , please be back in full force for all the ALML action come May 15! Your growing minions army need you!
  14. @triplem @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @sushilicious I am watching HPL. Episode 1 is bit boring and over the top, I will see if I will continue....No one can portrayed cringe-worthy role without causing overly cringy reaction better than YIN yet....PMY is pretty and a good actress but I am agreed with @triplem I don't really get her acting....Btw, PMY is sooooo petite borderline on tiny....KJW is as smoldering as usual.... +2
  15. The Fiery Priest: Episodes 39-40 (Final) by LollyPip It’s time for our fiery priest to face his demons, and whether he caves under the pressure or emerges victorious is all up to him. Thankfully, he’s not alone anymore, and there are plenty of people who love him and want to help him. They believe in him even when he can’t — which is what it means to be a team. http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/the-fiery-priest-episodes-39-40-final/
  16. Fan little yellow duck At 15:07 on April 25 from the micro-blog weibo.com Figure 1 seems to have never seen it? Cr.dc
  17. ONE Looks Dashing Behind The Scenes On Set Of “Her Private Life” by M. Dang Behind-the-scenes images of ONE on the set of “Her Private Life” have been released! In the drama, ONE plays the role of Cha Shi An, the idol that Park Min Young’s character Sung Deok Mi fangirls over. The photos show him in the midst of filming the sixth episode, clad in a black suit and displaying exquisite visuals that are fitting for his character. On the April 25 broadcast, Cha Shi An visited Ryan Gold’s (played by Kim Jae Wook) museum and encountered his fans Sung Deok Mi and Cindy (played by Kim Bo Ra). more https://www.soompi.com/article/1320169wpp/one-looks-dashing-behind-the-scenes-on-set-of-her-private-life
  18. U like him? Not fancy him as oppa right? Hahaha.. btw Pied piper is quite good. @Lmangla i think the song, setting, pretty face make up for that winter sonata. It was frustating but i continue to watch too lol. @Sejabin forgot also time slip dr jin also PMY. Managed to watch to admire Jaejoong face. Most PMY drama not memorable i tend to forgot u see. But that sec. Kim annoyed me quite a lot. Lol. Cos i was no choice but to watch as my sis big fans of it 696
  1. Load more activity

Announcements