Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ROFL the chairman is like "Why don't we change the plan and marry TJ off to MR?. CEO Jeon's face, priceless. But that preview, why do I get the feeling that IS is gonna spit the beans about TJ identify? The end of the preview is not looking good.
  3. IF it's closed by the book, there is indeed a lot of angst. That's why I hope it's not too close. I'm happy Earth is in the series. I saw a lot of pictures with the cast on IG so I figured he will be on the series. So do I. It was with Our Skyy that I though I'll give me another chance because he had made a great job there! I hope so, and with the trailer I don't have a lot of doubt! Yeah me too, I didn't really like it! But with the trailer and the cast I can't wait to be next saturday!
  4. Golden Child has shared a dance practice video for their powerful boy-group hit medley! On May 26, Golden Child released a video of themselves performing an exciting mash-up of BTS’s “Blood Sweat & Tears,” EXO’s “Call Me Baby,” GOT7’s “Never Ever,” NCT U’s “Boss,” and SEVENTEEN’s “BOOMBOOM.” The group performed the mash-up for the first […] The post Watch: Golden Child Mashes Up Hits By BTS, EXO, GOT7, NCT, And SEVENTEEN In Epic Dance Cover Video appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  5. REPRODUCIR TODO Pinocchio (60min / EN Sub) 20 vídeos 172.493 visualizaciones Actualizado por última vez el 11 abr. 2019 Pinocchio (Hangul: 피노키오; RR: Pinokio) is a 2014–2015 South Korean television series starring Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Young-kwang and Lee Yu-bi. It aired on SBS from November 12, 2014 to January 15, 2015 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 (12:55 UTC) for 20 episodes. As a child, Ha-Myeong (Lee Jong-Suk) grew up in a family with his firefighter father, mother and older brother. Ha-Myeong and his older brother (Yoon Gyun-Sang) both possess higher than normal intellect and are proud of their father. A fire at a waste facility though destroys his family. His mother dies a short time later and Ha-Myeong ends up being scooped out of the ocean by an unknown man (Byun Hee-Bong). The man that pulls Ha-Myeong out of the ocean is the grandfather of In-Ha (Park Shin-Hye). In-Ha's grandfather believes Ha-Myeong is his eldest son Dal-Po, who died 30 years ago. Ha-Myeong is then adopted by In-Ha's grandfather and his name is changed to Dal-Po. In-Ha and Dal-Po now live together as uncle and niece, although they are in the same age range. In-Ha has a Pinocchio Syndrome. Whenever she lies she gets the hiccups. In-Ha and Dal-Po get along well until Dal-Po learns that In-Ha's mother (Jin Kyung) is the reporter that covered the waste facility fire that destroyed his family. Dal-Po tries to distance himself from In-Ha, but he also develops feelings for her. Years later, Dal-Po and In-Ha's family are now living in Seoul. In-Ha attempts to become a reporter like her mother. In-Ha meets her mother for the first time in years at a job interview for MSC Broadcasting Station. Her mother is the person giving her the job interview. In-Ha though fails the job interview. Her mother rejects her because of her Pinocchio Syndrome. Dal-Po is now driving a taxi to support their family. One day, Dal-Po meets In-Ha's mother and decides to become a reporter. #Leejongsuk #Parkshinhye #Kimyoungkwang [EN] 피노키오, Pinocchio, EP01 (Full) 349.641 visualizaciones 3,1 MIL129GUARDAR
  6. Today
  7. i edited this photos just for fun... actually not for fun... "Edit photos is an act of love" - Sung Deok Mi
  8. Legend Drama [Heirs] Ep.2 'Do I like you?' / 'The Heirs' Review-Subtitled SBS NOW • 5,2 mil visualizacionesHace 4 horas https://youtu.be/IYF03lJE0qQ
  9. Part nine of my blog https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-nine.html @kimdaehwi @Ameera Ali @lu09 @chococarmela @dulceres After deeper analysis, I am positive that NJ will never learn a lesson, that is why his ending is going to be horrible. I guess that he will either go mad or die, and his mother will mourn him even more than she did DG, because I strongly believe that her love for NJ was far stronger than her love for DG. Also NJ's crimes are worse than his mother's. Nothing will stop him. So it is far-fetched that the writer will redeem him The only thing that saddens me is that he became like this because of his mother. Jo Aera's motherly instincts are very strong, and most of her evil deeds are driven by that love, so I think her punishment will be less, what is worse than her losing her two sons? In other dramas, the villains usually go to prison, or lose someone dear to them. I am unable to guess, but I remembered Love until the end and "Mysterious Personal Shopper". The villains did not die but were punished. here it worse, because NJ's crimes are worse than the usual villains.
  10. https://twitter.com/night_gif/status/1132277930564866048
  11. https://storgram.com/post/BxwsLcZh1dZ .............This is sausages............. they're for principal talent only...!!!!!
  12. this is what I dont get about "shipping".. why rush the couple you are shipping? I mean no offense, but do some really expect them to meet people's expectations about them? This is why they are very private about their dating life. Because they know if they let people give an opinion about their personal lives, people will expect that they have a right to do it. some people will be like " they are celebrities, they should know that they don't have private lives anymore" or "they owe to their fans their fame so fans deserve to know things.." like...wtf?? lol! Im not saying, people here are like those.. I just read some of it on other comments.. Im actually surprised, that there are people like this. Thats why I admire Rain about not talking about his wife or family on interviews or in public. He is just really firm that its nobody's business, no matter what other people say. All you need to know is they are happy, thats it.
  13. I just saw the title song - I’m glad in the montage Woo Hee Jin name gets mentioned as well, even though her character wasn’t promoted at all. She is one of my favourite characters (along the lines of Jennifer in Still17). I was worried we wouldn’t see her much.
  14. Apink’s Jung Eun Ji and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun talked about some of the times that they had been caught off guard by their fans! The two singers appeared as guests on the May 25 episode of JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything.” During the segment in which the cast had to guess facts about the guests, Kyuhyun revealed that […] The post Apink’s Jung Eun Ji And Super Junior’s Kyuhyun Tell Hilarious Stories About Being Surprised By Fans appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity