Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. IKR?! I love that look! He is so cooll! Aw I want to see him more! Funny enough, i told the thread that it's funny that kousuke will only come out on sundays. Haha like currently all the episode, he snapped on sunday hahah. EP 2 and EP 4 haha 866
  3. ^the problem is i can't find it in spotify and youtube lol. I hope the PD will release these OST's. If not, not sure where to find them. I watched both episodes again and there's one scene that may have broke the camel's back on JI's side. After having a shower, she called GS, told her she just had a shower and ask him if he is already in bed. I think she still longs to be hugged, cuddled but the bf does not seem to be interested in her. That physical affection is already gone. I am not justifying her being dishonest with GS, but they are already have issues long before she met JH. It is only JH who will make things clear for her
  4. oh?! this makes sense if RG is older than SDM & NEG. Yeah he could have remembered his birth year wrongly since he was adopted as well. wow, if you never mentioned about the painting i wouldn't have realised there's a mother with a child in the bubble. now that you mentioned that, this theory does makes a little sense haha
  5. i think this is y PPC will nvr go public unless they’re getting married soon... sobs PSJ is such a good man and protective bf... he’ll put PMY first no matter what..
  6. 864. Saw him snapped already @sushilicious He almost smashed that Suzuki into porridge lol.
  7. Yes, the chairman is going to offer a promotion but far away from Seoul. We know that she can`t be away for long so maybe she will refuse the offer. The shirt looked chic on Mi Ri but on Tae Joo is an ordinary man shirt. Speaking of Tae Joo`s shirt. Maybe Mi Ri will wear it again someday. Today is a new episode. YAY.
  8. Thanks chingu. @richelle The song is always playing in my head too lol.
  9. @tok-soompiI wonder what cf she will be filming. Her hair is long, viviscal pro maybe lol. She has been very busy these days. Happy to see her smiling and still have a lot of energy. I am really treasuring her current drama. I know after this she might in be long hiatus again. I watched both episodes again with my mom and my mom really liked it. She said it is something new as there are no fantasy involved, just ordinary couple, ordinary jobs. The only thing she hates and same as me, waiting for the next episodes lol. I will looking for the ost's. I has already grown on me
  10. yep you're right. her fans don't want celeb as her bf or husband. and his fans don't want their oppa with anyone.
  11. - I was the weird one, complaining why DM could be sound asleep, as if RG troubles can be solved simply by the BR sweet drinks and looking at her fancy SA merch (courtesy of vacuum cleaner). In Ep 14, the team dinner scene is also awkwardly wedged in for PPL. Making the sketch scene seems so forced and rushed. Bleh. - RG didn't believed her because he had vague memories of being pushed away in the orphanage, and the lady (I believe is DM's Mom) said 'I am not your mother'. --- And it's such a lame story! Quite disappointed the HPL had such a lazy story line. Mom got into accident, coma for years, couldn't find her son?!?! What?! I mentioned this possible lazy story line a few days ago, thinking surely HPL can't be so lazy! The boy, police and orphanage knows his real name. Yet, she can't find him?! Did she just go back to the playground to look for him, thinking he will be standing there waiting for her? Why didn't she make any police report? Not that he was kidnapped , smuggled to another country to be child beggars! - I am also one of the weird one to defend EG. Actually, I am surprised DM was not even concerned of him. Yes, I kind of understand why she avoided him, but she showed no concern at all. She didn't even tell SJ about the EG confession, asking her to help console EG. Nothing. EG is not just a random school mate or colleague that hardly see each other, thus can just hide and avoid. He grew up with her for goodness sake. - The reveal of the 9th painting is well executed. But, after the glitters settled, she stood there triumphantly, why? huh? What so triumphant to literally have her son in the painting? Surely, a good artist need not resort to literal representation. DM already decoded the motherly love through the other 8 paintings. --- i know it's difficult to forgive his Mom for being left behind (abandoned, lost, whatever), but to suddenly forgive her after feeling her LOVE and smile through the boy in the painting? Bleh. - I was wondering why RG was always on the left of the screen, DM on the right. In the bed scene in her penthouse, she suddenly floated to the right side of the bed to make space for RG on the left. I thought because for the pock marks on KJW left cheek. Heeee...
  12. I bet if he can speak English fluently he'll be more sexy especially in british accent hahaha even more sexier .... or Australian accent like Thor muahahaha gosh from armpit to feet u guys so funny... I love u all muah muah
  13. PMY's Busted castmates are very sweet. This is the 3rd already right? Lee Seunggi, Jae Suk, and now Sehun. So happy for PMY, it's like she has one big family now. Lol. Can't wait for the English sub of the BTS to come out. And I wonder when they'll release the ep15 preview. We should be getting an idea there the final scene is *cough* fleshed out. Lol
  14. I also tried to download that app. I think WeChat is what they call it. But, im just not sure...i can't make it work on my laptop. Maybe I'm just not doing it right. Of course, we can. I just love it when all LJS fans, regardless of group affiliation, work together for a common goal. Just gives me goosebumps everytime. Heavens, he was!! He's always been a looker!
  15. I'm just posting here in case other non-Jaemin shippers are feeling threatened over KJW and PMY's chemistry. I know you guys are looking at this thread, lmao. I'm not usually a fan of shipping (I've never shipped PMY with anyone before, even with her previous dramas, not Healer, and not WWWSK), but these 2, in this drama, are giving me serious STS.
  16. @seunhyelthank you chinggu. I will check it in spotify. It's always playing in my head LSS lol
  17. Thanks love....xoxoxo If only we knew what soap and shampoo he used, I would've asked my hubby to use it........Hmmmm I wonder what he smelled like since I cant afford the perfume. LOL
  18. ....off topic....with dance....i love you, noona...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. because dating news came out. if dating news of psj/pmy with other actresses/actors comes out, fans will start to hate the celeb too. remember the line in hpl. you can date with anyone. but you must not be caught. and ppc own fans are not fine with other actors and actresses. fans just don't have any feeling to them...don't like..don't hate. because fans know there is nothing between psj/pmy and them.
  20. wasn't it the other way though? psj's neck must have been stiff that day from looking at pmy even when she wasn't talking ooh i feel sorry for taehwan as well. he is the maknae between them & then he unintentionally becomes a third wheel both on & off screen tag me along if your about to hurt pd nim so we both can beat hin up
  21. Videos from the roadshow 1.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4375678632809588/4375679179583676 2.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4375795741993706/4375795793511750 3.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4375776343312264/4375776591420810 4.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4375584764041747/4375586262636354 5.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4375605123439504/4375606499912070 6.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4375604242625058/4375605497406072 7.https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4375853317216912/4375853498071770
  1. Load more activity