Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. And the best girlfriend of the year goes to Deok Mi! Really though, DM has really been taking the centre stage for me in the last few episodes, she is so understanding, patient and supportive of everyone not just with RG but even Cindy, DI and EG. I love the part where she's secretly trying to hide her fangirling to SA in the church but even though he is telling her about his bands new album, seeing RG and his mum finally happy together catches her attention instead. Just goes to show how much DM and RG's relationship has developed and strengthened. I absolutely love how PMY has brought DM to life too. I'm glad EG finally came around and I liked the way they broke the awkwardness. You can tell how much DM cares about EG as a friend and family member and it would be a shame if they couldn't just go back to being their usual selves around eachother. I'm curious to see what EG does now he has a hint that RG might be the boy from their past though. Hopefully he continues to be a loyal friend to DM and doesn't do anything unnecessary. Normally I would roll my eyes at the 'main leads already met eachother as children' cliche but I actually don't mind it here. I am curious to see how DM reacts and handles the knowledge of knowing that her mum was the one who left RG at the orphanage. I think RG will forgive DM's mum fairly quickly given he has forgiven his own mum for leaving him alone at a park.. I do feel sympathy for RG's mum and understand her desperation at wanting to provide for RG but honestly, who the heck leaves their child at a park alone!? I actually thought she would have at least approached another parent who's child was playing at the park, explained her situation and asked them to quickly watch her child, not that leaving your child with a complete stranger is any better, but this would have been slightly better than leaving him completely alone. I also feel less upset with DM's mum for taking RG to an orphanage because she probably wasn't in the best financial state to take care of another child given she had already offered to raise EG but I'm fairly certain that she left RG on the orphanage doorstep at night so unless we get a proper clear version of the events that occurred, I'm not sure why she didn't take him during the day and into the actual orphanage? Or to a police station? Even if it was an impulsive move, I still think there were better ways to do it but anyways I guess that's dramas for you lol In regards to the comments about the drama feeling too rushed, I am actually enjoying the fact that it's fast paced and quick to the point. It's refreshing for me to watch a drama that doesn't drag out it's back/side storylines, the main romance is the focus and I like that the drama hasn't forgotten that. RG and DM's relationship continues to be the highlight of every episode (and pretty much the entire drama) for me. Their relationship is so incredibly sweet and loving, they really are perfect for one another. I know everyone has already gushed about the end of ep 14 but I only just watched the subbed episode and it was such a beautiful scene. DM's eagerness to help RG overcome his trauma is really admiring and the way she is so gentle to him just makes me adore her more. You can really see and feel the love between them. I certainly am hoping the start of ep 15 might give us a bit more of the kiss and bed scene though Anyways sorry for another long post. Lots of thoughts again! Now off to the PMY and KJW shipper thread I go haha
  3. 1- 1000% they could have pulled it off. And I’m kinda bummed that they didn’t have a chance to have that chance. And I totally agree re bender and plate breaking—if DM had joined in the plate breaking that would have been perfect. But I still think that off that emotional high there would still to be a dramatic emotional drop/dead end which doesn’t really play well with hyper-sexy bed scene. I guess I’m coming from personal experience in how I’ve worked with a partner through really difficult stuff and then ended up in a bed scene of our own. it was always a spike in emotion and then a very low key, calming coming together. If that makes sense. I didn’t like how we got to the bed scene but the emotional beat of the bed scene made a lot of sense to me. TBH I didn’t want Ryan to be painting or even drawing until the very, very end. The episode was lazy story telling because they needed to wrap it up because we don’t have enough episodes to deal with it realistically.
  4. Nothing much. You just missed a whole chunk of me and @Lawyerh talking about a priest named Priest Kim Hae Il. He kick buttttts! Love him! 774
  5. @Lawyerh so he got dimple * Lurking Angel thread @staygold .. rethink the fish & adopt a cat -2
  6. Deokmi, Eungi, and Ryan just filmed in Deokmi's house. On separate scenes. Ryan and Deokmi were in the car together. Then Deokmi and Eungi were in front of the house. PMY is super pretty... Idky her hair always looks perfect hahaha. I greeted her to tell her she worked hard and she thanked me Kim Jaewook left earlier after finishing his scene with Deokmi. He just stayed in the set to discuss something and smoke. Some fans, somehow, managed to get his signatures. I was just standing and gazing at him lol
  7. Thanks everyone! So what have I missed? There's too many pages to backread! 772
  8. Sh * t, it is not a watertight cellphone!
  9. Sung Yu Bin with his co-stars who are the same age or only one year apart with Kim So Hye (born in 1999) in upcoming movie 'Full Moon' (2019) with Kim Sae Ron (born in 2000) in movie 'Manhole' (2014) with Park Ga Ram (born in 2000) in KBS2 drama 'Black Knight' (2017-2018) with Park Si Eun (born in 2001) in tvN drama 'The Good Wife' (2016) with Kim Hyun Soo (born in 2000) in Seo Taiji's MV 'Sogyeokdong' (2014)
  10. Captured photos of MBF ~ the intense scenes are growing up https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_jum&query=윤시윤 Unfortunately the rating is dropping down Episode Ratings Date Episode TNmS AGB Nationwide Seoul Nationwide Seoul 2019-04-26 1 7.2% - 8.6% (9th) 10.1% (8th) 2019-04-26 2 9.5% - 11.5% (5th) 13.2% (3rd) 2019-04-27 3 - - 6.5% (15th) 7.3% (12th) 2019-04-27 4 6.8% - 8.6% (9th) 9.5% (6th) 2019-05-03 5 6.7% - 6.6% (14th) 7.2% (12th) 2019-05-03 6 8.3% - 8.8 %(6th) 9.8% (5th) 2019-05-04 7 6.2% - 6.8% (9th) 8.1% (6th) 2019-05-04 8 7.4% - 8.1% (6th) 9.4% (3rd) 2019-05-10 9 6.8% - 7.4% (9th) 8.6% (8th) 2019-05-10 10 7.7% - 8.6% (7th) 9.9% (5th) 2019-05-11 11 7.4% - 8.1% (6th) 9.9% (5th) 2019-05-11 12 8.0% - 9.1% (4th) 10.9% (3rd) 2019-05-17 13 7.0% - 7.0% (13th) 8.2% (10th) 2019-05-17 14 8.2% - 8.4% (7th) 9.5% (6th) 2019-05-18 15 6.3% - 6.5% (14th) 7.4% (9th) 2019-05-18 16 6.8% - 7.7% (8th) 8.6% (5th) http://asianwiki.com/Mung_Bean_Flower
  11. 「NCT 127 おしえてJAPAN!」DOYOUNG TEASER TRAILER
  12. SYJ's agency just posted a statement on its web site. It states: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are confident that they will appear in Park Ji-eun's new work, 'Love's crash (gaese)'. Park Ji-eun, who wrote the drama "You from the Stars" and "The Legend of the Blue Sea," enthused the long-awaited drama fans, and added news of TVN, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's appearances in the second half of this year. There is interest. The headline and link references a Naver TV article which is sourced from another media web page which used the word "confirmed." It is odd that the agency is saying the actors are "confident" that they will appear in this drama, but the agency does not say they are committed to or will star in the series, since on the same day when the agency confirmed that Lee Min Jung would star in a new MBC drama. My educated guess is that HB and SYJ verbally said they would do the drama, but the contract details and schedules have not been finalized.
  13. The Vagabond main cast posting pictures with heartwarming captions give me warm fuzzy feels. I'm a goner for off screen camaraderie. And the Vagabond team seems to enjoy each others company a lot. I wish all the best for the post production team. Creds to osen. I have yet to see a HD Seunggi pic.
  14. Haha. I still look at this as a Noona, thinking “awww you looks so handsome but I still can’t you seriously. I know you aren’t suave in real life, give up and smile like a loon little bro” (“Noona! I need to look cool, *boyfriend material*. I can’t be sexy or boyishly charming—that isn’t who I am now. I believe in ROMANCE... I’m in character... it is all about the *psychology*! The viewer needs to believe that it looks real—I said this before in front of EVERYONE! I’m more mature now. I don’t make off the cuff remarks anymore!” ”Sure kid. I believe, even if no one else will”)
  15. @Sejabin lovely , I hope you enjoy it , I was planning to watch it too , to see WS look like this is funny I was also planning to watch lion king also -2
  16. I have a different, possibly less popular opinion on the childhood friend trope in this drama. I don't think it's useless or unnecessary. Throughout the entire drama, we've seen Ryan and DM meet several times. Once at the Chinese auction, again at the airport when DM was in fangirl mode, and finally as director and curator at Cheum. They are fated to be together, which was exactly what Ryan was thinking when Sian was talking about how he and Ryan were fated to meet. The childhood friends trope just strengthens the red string of fate that ties them together. In WWWSK the childhood friend trope added a layer to the plot, but was otherwise useless in terms of the couple's relationship. They weren't necessarily fated; it seemed more like a coincidence that Miso began to work at Youngjoon's company. With Ryan and DM, they've met so many times as different people (kids/when Ryan was Yoonjae, as strangers at the auction, when DM was SiNaGil, and as colleagues), that it's hard to ignore their connection. It's really beautiful if you think about it. Ryan met DM when his mom lost him, and now again when he's found his mom. Both times, I'm assuming that DM (and her family) have been a safe haven for him (from the picture DM's mom had it seemed that they spent some time together after they first met before Ryan was abandoned), except, this time he won't be abandoned.
  17. he is so kind. I like him very much. He is a genuinely kind person like Sanha, such people make the world a place worth living in
  18. NCT 127 has amazed with their new music video! On May 24 at 6 p.m. KST, NCT 127 returned with their new mini album “We Are Superhuman” and the music video for its title track “Superhuman.” That evening, the hashtag #WE_ARE_SUPERHUMAN trended worldwide on Twitter! Fans have taken to Twitter to share their favorite moments from […] The post NCT 127 Leaves Fans In Awe Over New “Superhuman” MV: Check Out The Best Reaction Tweets appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  19. 778 why there is no girl/woman pict on your dp?
  1. Load more activity