Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @TheRoadtoPMY @Shine Son Tbh, I prefer any foreign dramas in its original lingo with subtitles. It’s mess up my head if I watch PMY and KJW speaking Tagalog... I loathe remakes like what they did with My Love From Another Star...
  3. Came here to post the same thing! I want it, but it must be very expensive and hard to get for international fans
  4. I don't mean to promote, but I'd rather ABS-CBN acquire the rights to broadcast this drama. In my opinion, their dubbers are better trained. I appreciate how these dubbers work hard to make people happy by making dramas more understandable to most Filipino viewers. I'd look forward to the dubbed version if it will be shown in ABS-CBN. I'm with you in this. Her character's growth shows us that fan girls are girls that are determined and who work hard and work happily.
  5. I totally love and agree that PSJ belongs on the "Most Handsome" list. He gets better looking each year. But where is Jisung, who is in his 40s and still hotter than the rest here? How about the other guys from Hwarang?.... etc..
  6. i saw that movie last year, i just don’t really remember all the scenes, now after you mentioned it, i’ll go check it again because i’m so obsessed with his armpit .. I usually only focused on his 6pack , and just now I realize that his armpit is attractive too..
  7. Drama Name: Fujoshi Ukkari Gay ni Kokuru(2019 Night Drama) Also Known As: Fujoshi, Ukkari Gei ni Kokuru Date: 2019-05-24 02:10 (Episode 6) Channel: NHK Genre: Comedy,Romance,Hilarious,LGBT ------------------------------ Emergency Interrogation Room, Kinkyu Torishirabe Shitsu Category: Japan Drama 2019 Genre(s): Mystery, Drama, Detective, Investigation Release: Apr 11, 2019 Runtime: Thursday Status: Ep01 Country: Japan Broadcast: TV Asahi Language: Japanese --------------------------------
  8. Could there have been a way for Shi An to reveal the truth to Ryan little by little, or probably in an earlier episode? Could the truth have been less painful if so? Either way, to be realistic, Ryan would need more time for the truth actually "sink in". Maybe we'd see something like, "two years later" in next week's episodes. But then again, I don't think we need to actually see the "one happy family" scene. Personally, it would be enough for me to hear from Ryan that he'd meet up with his mom and brother from time to time. On another note, now that the story has shifted focus from the Deok Mi and Ryan's love story to the unveiling of Ryan's past, I feel some scenes to be more dragging than usual (or maybe it's just me being impatient, haha). I now find the minor characters' stories more interesting. Nevertheless, it's undeniable that both Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young are spotless in portraying an ideal couple relationship and it gives more warmth to the drama. And one more random thought: I'm glad that Kim Mi Kyung's character has a significant role in Ryan's past. She's actually one of the reasons why I watched the drama. Her character surely has a way to be a mother even to the other characters in the story. ^^'
  9. May 24, 2019 Lee Min Jung Joins Shinhwa’s Andy And Eric On Upcoming Variety Show Filmed In Spain Source: Soompi by K. Lew Lee Min Jung will be a fixed member of a variety show for the first time! On May 24, it was reported that the actress would be appearing on MBC every1’s new variety show “The Barber of Seville.” A source from MBC every1 then confirmed that she would be joining the show as a fixed member. Though she has previously appeared as a guest on variety shows, this will be her first time as a fixed member of a variety show. Filmed in Spain, the variety show borrows its underlying motif from the opera of the same name. Alongside a barber with over 53 years of experience as well as top hair designers in Korea, a celebrity crew takes on a hair salon in Spain, showing what happens when East meets West. Shinhwa’s Andy and Eric have also been confirmed to appear on the show. “The Barber of Seville” is slated to air in July. Source (1) (2)
  10. The long awaited director's cut Blu-ray/DVD set is finally here. I wonder if Soompiers who did send in an order would report back.
  11. ^i want to know the title of the song too. But i hope this will not be the case of the song in SITR, sometimes it hard to be a woman lol. It still haunts me. Sometimes it still plays in my head, LSS lol The official photos from episode 2 are gorgeous.One reason why i love the PD is the cinematography is always beautiful
  12. From Movie Last Child (2018) Source : Finecut --------------------- From Chinese-South Korean Movie, Sweet Sixteen (2016) Source : Cineplex
  13. May 24, 2019 Lee Min Jung Joins Shinhwa’s Andy And Eric On Upcoming Variety Show Filmed In Spain Source: Soompi by K. Lew Lee Min Jung will be a fixed member of a variety show for the first time! On May 24, it was reported that the actress would be appearing on MBC every1’s new variety show “The Barber of Seville.” A source from MBC every1 then confirmed that she would be joining the show as a fixed member. Though she has previously appeared as a guest on variety shows, this will be her first time as a fixed member of a variety show. Filmed in Spain, the variety show borrows its underlying motif from the opera of the same name. Alongside a barber with over 53 years of experience as well as top hair designers in Korea, a celebrity crew takes on a hair salon in Spain, showing what happens when East meets West. Shinhwa’s Andy and Eric have also been confirmed to appear on the show. “The Barber of Seville” is slated to air in July. Source (1) (2)
  14. Have you seen "Midnight Runners" (also titled "Young Cops")? He's REALLY in amazing shape in that movie, including his armpit.
  15. Haven't seen yet because weekends are for KDrama and I want to savor the story (lol). But I have seen interest because I am into love triangles, etc. Also, one question, what is the title of the song? thank you
  16. I just finished the latest ep and it was great! If only 0-9 was not arobbot.. i would have wanted a kiss in the last scene..
  1. Load more activity