Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I’m finally watching the Ruyi drama since watching the Legend of Zhen Huan. It is so good so far but I’m only up til episode 4.
  3. Hi @Latifah_! Thanks for sharing your detailed account on your quick visit to Suseo. I can imagine what it's like to be there and wait for Minho. Good for you that you were able to squeeze that visit into your trip. And best of all, you saw our bb, even from afar. Hopefully, we'll see him in a project real soon!
  4. Here's a picture of the whole team. It looks like those wrap-up pictures, but I thought they were supposed to film until mid-June? And here's the BTS of the poster and teaser shoot. LHN is so cute calling LJW "oppa"
  5. When Hwang was begging Lee to sign, he was rather desperate. I think he knows that the signing cannot be delayed any longer. And he said something like he is like a son to Father Lee. Sorry not catching the words very well during streaming just now.
  6. Yes as per what @Lawyerh said ..let me know if you can't figure it out. Pali pali ...claim your hubby...I can see on FP thread you may have competition 554
  7. Still giving out KJR vibes!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcBp_LJEvK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rovvsmransk6
  8. Just started this drama yesterday. Really happy that I found this since I was missing watching a good Chinese drama. Can’t wait to see more.
  9. So, Hwang and the gang actually used by that devil chief prosecutor. Hwang and the gang feel bad in the end. Now I understand why Hwang never used violence when he's asking for the land to father Lee I'm sad when Hwang cried looking at father Lee got killed by that prosecutor.
  10. In twitter some solid PMY admins are angry at PPC shippers they said because of shippers fantasy some got angry at them for spazzing PMY and KJW. Fellow shippers I hope you understand they have no loyalty to PSJ they only like PMY and they do not believe PPC dating. Understand the solid fans or unfollow them if you are jealous.
  11. Sister Kim , lol...can still talk while the gun pointing at her head...not a good copy of the preview..but I think we will have a good ending
  12. Also, I don’t think they care even if she got taken away. They never did like her.
  13. Same feeling here. I think that sometimes people with no sense of morals and the willingness to kill is a prized asset for intelligence purposes. Once you are told to kill someone or many people, you can't afford sympathy or empathy. Hae Il had too much and so he had to leave even though he had the skills. And other times, people are able to hide their true nature under the guise that it's their job, which provides reinforcements for their urges.
  14. Omg ep 19 might be my favorite now. Omggggggggg. Gonna watch subs tmr after I go to the doctor lol. 552
  15. I agree that Hwang never killed anyone I think... probably not even Gu's partner. Remember he was the one who brought the partner back to Hwang. But have to wait for subs, because Kim did say something about this when he was talking to Hoodie Hwang. Remember Hwang was also disgusted at the way Scar Face killed the two men in the truck.
  16. I was checking knets comments on tonight's episode and they are bashing this journalist for his headline that Father Han is dead. "Watch the drama first before you write !" "Do not write obituaries !" It's so The Fiery Priest like !
  17. I would love to do that, but I haven’t tried to create a thread. I’ll try once we get a confirmation from Soop.
  18. I really really detest Scarface and his disgusting face. I really wanted to reach into my screen and pull out all his ugly teeth, twist off the smirk on his face, gouge out his eyes, set his eyebrows and hair on fire, poke sharp needles through his nose, then finish him off with six bullets to his brain. I'm sorry guys but I really needed to rant and vent. How did he ever become a government intelligence agent with his twisted mind? Do they not have psychological tests for that?
  19. Boy for rent man for rent (official trailer)When love doesn't go as expected..." miles " the handsome senior girl refuses to decide to use a man's rental service like " boy for rent " to learn how to tie a man to a punch while " Liz " caught a fan outside. So I decided to use boy for rent to help my girlfriend as well... they both don't know that men's rent will change their lives forever.Let's meet with a delicious story that is born from a forbidden relationship like "rent a man" that will make you tremble. Go with the charming administration of Cairo and the hot hot young man who will crush your heart and make you fall. Love Withdraws, not up in "boy for rent man for rent"Boy for rent man for rentEVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 4 pm on one31 channel - starting this 10 may#BoyForRent#GMMTV
  20. When Prosecutor Park sent him a voice message urging him not to become a bad person like Scarface.... Supercool walking down the hallway to meet Scarface. If I was facing this smile/smirk, I will be really really afraid.
  21. NCT 127 Japan 1st Full Album ‘Awaken’ Jacket Making #TAEIL
  1. Load more activity

Announcements