Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. [EN] 피노키오, Pinocchio, EP01 (Full) 319.184 visualizaciones cr.SBS WORLD
  3. on my channel, the koreans who comment all like/love jsm and find her cute. like i said in the channel comment section, the video with the highest views has jsm as the thumbnail - more than 160 k views. there are 2-3 korean kookmin fans who leave comments on my channel regularly. as far as knetz comments are concerned, they enjoy kookmin interactions because they are refreshing. they like kookmin when it is natural. the top comments for the kookmin coffee date episode were how kookmin are more natural compared to the loveline. but if kookmin will turn into a loveline, many might hate it too. when jsm's mom wanting kjk as son-in-law was brought up , the comments which said it is a loveline were less than those which wondered if it will work with the age gap. as of now, most consider them as kookmin siblings than as a couple. just like with some of the international viewers, i guess kookmin puzzle korean viewers too. at least some may be observing their interactions with a bit more seriousness than the regular viewers. yesterday, when i checked the message board after the episode aired, one comment was that kjk is always at jsm's side. i hadn't watched the episode yet so i wondered what was going on. after watching the episode, i realised that poster was right.
  4. 190520 XIAOJUN Weibo Update “520 oh, together” Translated by PeachyDelights - SM_NCT
  5. That's my initial thought too. Possibly it needs to be with CM again for him to survive, like the owner now, YC, needs to be the one to survive him. Probably why SY seems to be luring YC from the preview and her blocking CM's body, perhaps not to let anyone touch his body yet, like to bury him or something.
  6. ENTERTAINMENT 7 Binge-Worthy Supernatural Korean Dramas About Ghosts It's time to meet some ~not-so-spooky~ ghosts! by LILY GRACE TABANERA | May 11, 2019 There's such a great variety of Korean dramas out there! They've got one-of-a-kind medical dramas, dramas about North and South Korea, gender bender series, and even shows about time travel! Are you familiar with dramas that center on ghosts, though? If you are, you'd notice K-dramas have a way of making them ~not-so-spooky~. They feature funny ghosts who love playing jokes and who are always up to some kind of mischief! They mix romance with mystery and are sure to keep you entertained. 1. 49 Days (2011) The stars: Lee Yo Won and Nam Gyu Ri The sitch: A young woman named Ji Hyun (Nam Gyu Ri) leads the perfect life: she's gorgeous, she's rich, she has a loving family, and she's about to marry her dashing fiancée. But that picture-perfect life is shattered when she gets into a car accident and ends up in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a supernatural being called The Reaper, but it comes with one condition: she has to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her. In order to do this, she borrows the body of Yi Kyung (Lee Yo Won), a part-time employee at a convenience store. No. of episodes: 20 2. Arang And The Magistrate (2012) 3. Who Are You? (2013) 4. The Master's Sun (2013) 5. Oh My Ghost (2015) 6. Let's Fight Ghost (2016) 7. The Ghost Detective (2018) Source **************** For you, what is the most rewatchable drama/movie of Lee Yo Won?
  7. Hi! just found out today that Zhao Lu Si has a new drama beginning 30 May: Prodigy Healer https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Prodigy_Healer Doesnt seem to be in Soompi yet
  8. I have thinking about Dahee and were is was in the day/evening when sh was suppossedly sexually assaulted. One scene got me really baffled, Dahee was in the playground and sitting on the swing and some older man watch watching her. Who was he and why was he watching her.? Could he be the one who assaulted DH or really was everything just big lie. Your right about that its hard not believe the victim. Because who would really lie about something that awful. I mean it is really hard to even admit to someone or even to yourself that you are sexually assaulted or even worse raped. BUt the truth is that it actually happens more often than you could believe and problem with that is that once you have accused of something that awful and your innocent, your image and the worst case your life could be ruined. And the other thing is that other are afraid to report the crime bc their are afraid that no one is going to believe. I can somehow understand that SH didn't trust JS but there is difference in bullying someone than doing something so awful to a girl JS didn't even like. JS is this insecure boy who lost his true only friend and I think he was jealous that SH could be friends with someone else that he got mad/angry and lashed out. I hope that when this drama end there is little hope for JS. I totally hated him in the begin of this drama but now I feel sorry for him and hope he finds some peace.
  9. [Weibo] 2019.05.20 Jang Ki Yong's Weibo Update Translation: Hello everyone. I am actor Jang Ki Yong. Here we are at the shooting location of Search:WWWW. I heard that today May 20 is China's Confession Day, so I too am sending you my greetings. Please give some love to our drama and I also hope you would give Park Mo Gun some interest and love. Thank you. I love you. Thank you. Original source: Jang Ki Yong's Weibo
  10. Never think about musical theater! Is KSH watch many musical theater now? That's nice! But background look like hotel lobby not theater or maybe am not know of musical theaters. Hahahaha!
  11. Part of me wanted to heal, another part of me doesn't want. I need to heal because I have to lead my normal life again. I don't want to heal because it's so hard to find another drama that have such impact on me. Should i heal or not heal? Can i be healed or not be healed? I need to pass my exams, i need to focus on my son. Hahaha
  12. Watching ep. 3 now... why did KIM WB dared to go to the mansion just to free LYJ???? He would have died on the stairs if he just barged in like that... haha... 'shakes head'
  13. Here! tvN confirmed. Namoo confirmed. Salt confirmed. Posted on their official account! https://twitter.com/NAMOOACTORS2004/status/1130286197199101954
  14. Arrgghh... I was so close already!! I stopped halfway ep.14... But no, no, no, I have to finish some work first, hahaha... 552
  15. May 20, 2019 Song Kang-ho to Be Honored for Excellence in Acting at Locarno Film Festival By Song Hye-jin The Chosun Ilbo Actor Song Kang-ho will be honored with an award given to actors "who have followed significant, courageous paths" in the cinema industry at this year's Locarno Film Festival in Switzerland. The festival's organizers said on Friday that Song was chosen to receive the Excellence Award, which celebrates internationally acclaimed actors who have enriched the cinema with their work and talent. He will be the first Asian actor to win the award. "A many-faceted actor, he is a peerless interpreter of the variety and intensity of emotions generated by Korean cinema, at ease in anything from drama to hard-boiled thriller," artistic director Lili Hinstin said in a press release. The annual event, in its 72nd year, will kick off on Aug. 7 and run until Aug. 17 in the southern Swiss town. Song will attend an award ceremony on Aug. 12 and a panel discussion for festival fans the next day.
  1. Load more activity