Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dear friends, one of our (little) wishes has come true....Gun Woo will finally be meeting and Spoiler warning! Gun Woo with the Director-nim:
  3. I’m a big PMY fan but not since ancient times (lol at the term). I’ve seen 5 of her dramas though and I’m always at awe at her acting. She can easily cry like a river (SKKS & 7DQ) or be charming/funny depending on what the character requires. I’ll just say that as she or her character matures so does her acting.
  4. 796 kekek... @sushilicious ~ in the movie, apparently, they felt aladdin showing off chest would be too distracting. hahahah... but I always found the costume in the cartoon very silly. only an idiot would go around exposing their skin hot desert -- you get sun burn! thats why you need a light material like cotton or linen and full sleeves. @Ameera Ali ~ but yea, my pet peeve -- here's one of jasmine's new outfit from movie: that sort of embroidery is what school children dramas/dances are made of! (basically you get a roll like ribbon of this and it is stitched. this is more like a back up dancer outfit... here's what a bollywood drama outfit looks like... (the actress wore this while promoting one of her movies) see the embroidery, detail and flair of fabric... -- it is a from a well known designer who takes inspiration from history.. isn't jasmine's outfit so PLAIN in comparison? maybe her kingdom is broke.
  5. Woww congrats CFY playback 7.2 Million in the first 24 hours!
  6. Hello! haha, No problem sis. The story is interesting enough and I think there is good chemistry, but quite agree with the HJW's acting. Not her best here. Maybe it is harder for her to tone down the aegyo in "lighter" roles because it is her most natural self, hehe. Will definitely have to check out Chronicles of the Blood Merchant. Agree that is so great we are able to interact and discuss more about Jiwon's acting, dramas, movies and a glimpse about her personal life. Like most of you pointed out, I admire her for choosing anti damsel-in-distress roles and usually opt for strong female roles especially with a male-centric society in Korea. Her being a multi-awarded actress both in dramas and movies is a testament to her passion and love of her craft. Till now, number of junior actors name her as the actress they aspire to be. In my opinion, at this point of her career, she has nothing more to prove but enjoy her work, and be the cool boss of her agency, True, her male partners usually become more famous and sought out after they partner with her. The magic of HJW.
  7. You miss one more girl... Dr. Heo Im... 798
  8. hahaha I am just admiring the beauty of being loved and inlove. oppp I immediately scrolled down as we have several gifs and I am currently working.
  9. An enchanting view with the beautiful and refreshing sound of flowers, the wind breeze and perfect features and voice of Wookie.
  10. This Attitude, what makes we love and attached to them. Keep humble you two credit to the owner
  11. @cenching I only have cups and needles when my back starts hurting haha 796
  12. 792 @sushilicious like @cenching picture... we can just scratch using money coin in our back. 1 dollar coin will do, cheap & easy lol. Don't know which one is Alladin's favourite method lol
  13. @sushilicious @Lawyerh I love getting a massage. I tried almost everything, Thai Massage is incredible. You feel like you are being battered by Jacky Chan or Jet Lee but the next day is heaven.... +2
  14. Just finished epi. 3 of Different Dreams. Everybody is wearing bespoke suits and this is in Korea and then China. and it's just the turn of the 19th century. The story seems slow and the lead actress is never messed up. I remember her other role before where she is an executive in a company and she paired with this guy who develops cosmetics and she knows judo in that drama. They always put her in those roles like this drama. She is always powerful and elegant in all her roles. I like to see thing get out of hand and get her out of that mould.
  15. It’s painful at first, as it sucks up your flesh into the cup. But after awhile it feels better. Then next day, blue black cup marks will be on your back 790 @cenching goosebumps gahhh
  16. @Lawyerh @Sejabin Instead of Ventosa, Indonesian got this.... Recommended for Alladin too... +2
  17. Guasha... or coining (kerokan) also can cure colds (masuk angin) Never tried that cupping before. Seems scary.. 786
  18. ARe u all bent on making this thread 800 page at the end of next week?.... i salute your dedication Not sure why, i've downloaded WWWSK again yesterday. Crazy... i know i have downloaded it last time but I dont know where I place my hard disc.
  19. @cenching never knew it was called ventosa. Cause I always calls it suction cups haha 784
  1. Load more activity