Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Nice that SH & LSH can still afford the same school , maybe SH sister making big money of Eating online , but sister need to be careful, it’s hard to find her man if she keep eating all these pizza boxes alone @dulceres wishing u nice day as well darling
  3. Credit to pmyifansunited and TVN. I hope I'm doing this correctly to give the credit to the owners.
  4. More witnesses have come forward with testimony in regards to the late actress Jang Ja Yeon’s sexual abuse case. On April 23, it was reported that the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office’s Investigative Team of Past Affairs has issued a statement in which they effectively said that an investigation is needed in regards to suspicions that Jang […] The post Testimony From Further Witnesses Obtained For Jang Ja Yeon’s Sexual Abuse Case appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  5. @Lawyerh lol. You are gonna recover from KJH soon @triplem did SBS Daesung ended? It did right? Hm...Guess have to wait next year’s Daesung...hope he wins lol 526
  6. our girl is doing a wonderful job in her new drama! She has earned a new ship! We are happy for her because it’s a testament to her wonderful talent in her craft! May she end up happy with the man of her dreams! Now! Another feather to our classic drama,”Healer” what this drama and get the experience of a lifetime! A drama with substance!
  7. @samzz & @dolley haha I'm just really curious why they need to do that (posting backdated photos) , I mean, they can update us current happenings from their personal life if they want, we're not going to hunt them down the street anyway. so feel free.
  8. Lols at yin comment "you went off script TOO MUCH".. so i bet ldw did again in TYH.. he even dare to adlib kiss scene with yin in last scene of goblin.. why not others? Hahaha To be added: 1. Ldw stroke yin's hair b4 he hug her at kjr after drunk scene.. 2. Ldw asked yin, can man n woman be friends?
  9. Omg!!! Another photoshoot. Wow!!! Is he sleeping at all??? Are the flowers beautiful or him? One ear accessory - Bad-boy image. But he don't look like one. Cute PXR should have chose another style dress for the party night. He is damn handsome.
  10. Yes . Stupid & pointless - that pretty much sums up my feelings . Thanks @turtlegirl. I follow this twitter handle who also blogs -age summed up last night perfectly & pays tribute to our Sunflower . I am rarely this affected by a character in a drama but somehow I feel like someone I loved died . https://namjhyun.tumblr.com/post/184378692178/he-is-psychometric-episode-13-review
  11. @triplem Love it , these fans done a great job , these guys deserves all the love to go their way can’t wait when they start winning the prizes for their work as well
  12. Credit to pmyifansunited and TVN . Just like to share the bts she makes him laugh a lot and they look great. I was hoping there will be eng sub.
  13. a reversal. yes possible also but there is no audience impact, i think so thats unlikely.
  14. HOW TO BECOME MEMBER OF LDW V FANSHIP FAN CLUB! Wookie is the first actor to join this project! And it will be fan club with real benefits. Go to this link but you should do it on your PC version, it's not available through mobile (I have the link in bio as well): https://m.vlive.tv/fanship/B5493D Then there will be 2 options: to join with or without membership kit. Price difference is few USD. Then you need to purchase coins. I have chosen with membership kit option. It costs 1400 coins which correspond to 28$ USD (membership for 1 year). First I have bought 200 coins and then 1200 which made me 1400. You can pay through PayPal or AliPay or check other options. While paying they will ask you to verify your e-mail, then they will send you verification code on mobile phone, you need to fill small form with your name and that's it - you're member. Then you'll see his Fanship channel on your mobile version as well. Benefits: special content (vids, pics, chats), membership kit, opportunity to buy tickets on event on pre-sale basis, to take part in giveaways, etc. Idk how other actors fan clubs look like in terms of benefits, but this sounds pretty much awesome for 28$. AND the membership fees we're paying will be used for events' organizations and support of Wookie's activities. So the more we'll join the better chances for VLIVE to organize some events for fans with Wookie. PLEASE JOIN FAN CLUB!!! If you have questions don't hesitate to DM me or ask here. @leedongwookaddicts_global
  15. I thought they got the deaths out of the way with the first episode this was a stupid and pointless thing to do. It was not needed at all.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements