All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. NCT’s Renjun will be temporarily halting all activities due to his health. Last week, SM Entertainment suddenly announced that Renjun would be sitting out several of NCT DREAM’s scheduled activities due to a “worsening of his physical health.” On April 20, the agency followed up by announcing that Renjun had been advised by a doctor… Continue reading NCT DREAM’s Renjun To Go On Temporary Hiatus + Sit Out “THE DREAM SHOW 3” Concert In May Due to Health The post NCT DREAM’s Renjun To Go On Temporary Hiatus + Sit Out “THE DREAM SHOW 3” Concert In May Due to Health first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  3. 슘피 로빈팬들이 로빈에대해서잘알지못하고 부정적 생각을하는팬들이있는데 로빈을믿고기다리는 한국팬들이많아요 .한국에서는 로빈에대한게많고 지금까지 루머가있는건이 이유가있을겁니다
  4. Today
  5. Son Ye-jin‘s xiaolongbao mukbang is not Din Tai Fung! Goddess IG shows off her six-square food photo again: crabs are super deliciousS APRIL 18, 2024 ITN TAIWAN Korean goddess Son Ye-jin made her debut on April 16. Not only did she post a photo of her hotel room, which caused heated discussions, but she was also spotted appearing in Taipei 101 after the event. People speculated that she ate Din Tai Fung Xiao Long Bao. However, according to her latest upload in Taiwan In the video of eating delicious food, as well as the six-square food photo in the IG limited edition, the food should be the Taipei 101 high-altitude view Chinese restaurant "8Wutiandi". The restaurant issued an article today (18th) revealing the full menu of the same style as the goddess. Korean stars Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin got married because of "Crash Landing on You". They had a son after marriage and became a popular husband and wife team in South Korea. Son Ye Jin came to Taiwan for M2 event and set off a "Son Fairy (孙仙) whirlwind" with her friendly attitude and signature sweet smile. She stayed at The hotel and the gourmet restaurants visited received a lot of attention. Son Ye-jin stayed in the "luxury suite" of Taipei Hi-Lai Hotel during her visit, priced at 25,000 yuan per night. Son Ye-jin mentioned at the press conference that "I am looking forward to eating Xiao Long Bao at night." After the event, she was photographed for her appearance at the Taipei 101 building. She posted a video of her private meal on the evening of April 17. She was eating bite after bite with gusto, looking very happy and satisfied. Son Ye-jin went to "8 Wutiandi” for dinner and posted a mukbang video on April 17 (Picture/reproduced from IG) It is reported that the goddess and her entourage went to the Yushan Room of "8 Wutiandi" to enjoy a meal. The restaurant issued an article today (18th) confirming that Son Ye-jin ate the crab meat soup dumplings at 8wutiandi and released the complete menu of the goddess, including signature dishes such as Truffle Protein Seafood Dumplings, Timber Barbecued Pork King, 85-skinned Goose, Baked Stuffed Fresh Crab Caps, Yangzhi Manna, etc. The goddess also specially selected the "Baked Stuffed Fresh Crab Caps" on IG for a limited time. And strongly praised "crab was so good". Son Ye-jin shared a six-square grid of food photos on IG, especially her favorite crab dish. (Picture/reproduced from IG) The picture on the left is the "Crab Meal Soup Xiao Long Bao" that Son Ye-jin really wants to eat. The picture on the right is the "Baked Stuffed Fresh Crab Cover" that Son Ye-jin praised, which is made from the crabmeat of a whole flower crab. Located on the 85th floor of Taipei 101 Building, 8Wood is a very unique Chinese restaurant. It has celebrity chef Xie Wen with more than 50 years of culinary experience personally at the helm. It has been recognized as a restaurant by the Michelin Guide because it is located on a high floor. , you can experience the high-altitude landscape in the open dining area or private VIP box.
  6. (Posted on: Saturday, 20 April 2024) Deng Wei : Not Popular ?? Some netizens said that Deng Wei has few endorsements and few works. He is not a top-notch person nowadays. I have some different opinions. This can be seen from the fact that he did not pick up random calls even when he was not working in August 2023. Although he was hacked, he was still popular. He just resisted to accept anything that comes to him. It shows that his core is not ordinary. And when he finally signed up for product endorsements, they all had the highest titles in domestic entertainment at the time. That includes Dior, which had the highest title in domestic entertainment at the time. And the rest which comes later, you all know already : Skinsceuticals, Kerastase and Charlotte Tilbury. "When The Clouds Rise" (Previously, "Legend Of The Rosy Clouds") Look at the popularity of this drama. Deng Wei's contribution is really great. It hasn't been broadcast yet. Zheng Shi's (Deng Wei's character. Previously called "Cha Shuo Xun) reading volume has exceeded 7 million. It is estimated that at least one million people have participated. So, it is very obvious how influential Deng Wei is.
  7. The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for individual boy group members! The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness indexes of 730 boy group members, using big data collected from March 20 to April 20. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo held… Continue reading April Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings Announced The post April Boy Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings Announced first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  8. Sane Aunt is fine - I said "past tense" because in todays episode she was reflecting on how initially she liked Chad Oppa but just like Hye Won, she presently thinks he is a player for the plan Hye Won found in the safe.
  9. Yesterday
  10. When in love, age is just a number, but it seems there is a different set of metrics when it comes to women and relationships. The noona romance, a popular sub-genre, is gaining momentum as dramas that depict older woman being wooed by a much younger man give us some heart-fluttering love stories. The age-disparate… Continue reading 7 Charming Noona Romances To Binge-Watch The post 7 Charming Noona Romances To Binge-Watch first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  11. It is still on my watch list after watching it 4 times. But also I need more time after the tragedy before rewatching it again (I just couldn't find any better drama with so much depth). But at the end many of my favorite movie stars or singers already dead, one suicided too, and I am still watching their movies and listening to their songs eventually.
  12. RIP aunty? So next to go would be the low class mother and stepfather. Chase actor has been a main actor in quite a few shows that I have watched, so I am not surprised if he gets the girl.
  13. BTS ‘Monochrome’ Pop-Ups Coming to Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, Bangkok, Jakarta and Manila The shops will feature never-before-seen portraits, on-site events and "memory clouds." A BTS pop-up shop is headed to a number of cities in Asia and to Los Angeles beginning later this month. The K-pop supergroup’s label Big Hit Music announced on Wednesday (April 17) that “Monochrome” will debut in the on-hiatus group’s hometown of Seoul, South Korea beginning on April 26 through May 12. The event that Big Hit said will feature the theme “memory clouds,” will consist of “clouds containing memories of the time BTS and ARMY spent together,” presented inside bottles, according to JoongAng Daily. The stunt comes along with a delivery-themed website that allows fans to find out more details about the pop-up by completing a series of challenges while checking for “deliveries” by figuring out passcodes related to words and dates of significance to the group. ctto
  14. I'm always tuned in to your messages! But if you're asking about music, I don't have ears to listen to music like humans do. However, I can generate text based on the lyrics or descriptions of songs if you'd like to talk about music!
  15. Kang Ki-Tak is Dami's real father!! She was never Bang Chil-Sung's bio grand daughter. So, basically Guam La-Hui lied to Bang Chil-Sung, Kang Ki-Tak, and Dami. She knew that Dami wasn't related to Bang, all along.
  16. While I've found JH annoying at times, he didn't deserve what happened to him. I hope they save him
  17. Latest BTS  pop-up is coming to some of the countries.

GLVbzV_bsAAnmE_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

18. So with subs, it looks like Chad Oppa is indeed still a good guy, and all is going per plan. He will take Hye Won's near term hatred to save her and the company in the long term. - the kid loves him - sane aunt liked him (past tense) - Art MIL's twin seems enamored with him too Sorry Goofy ML, looks like you're odd man out - go tell Min Jun you're sorry, you'll actually be better off anyway ... but wait! Whats this in the preview??? - Art MIL's twin lifts Chads phone and it looks like Hye Won pieces together what he's done, and they will be snugglebunny lovers again by episodes end. Ah yes, you just gotta love the twists cuz there's not much else
  19. Bam's IG Even our local newspaper highlights this news. Be careful of fake IGs too (there are lots of them)! p.s It attracts millions of followers as expected since JK has deleted his IG before. He is active on TikTok though. ctto
  20. There are three main families in this drama. SuJi's family, Uri's foster family, and SML's family. That being said, I saw a lot of dramas where the adopted son of one family becomes the bio son of the chaebol family. SFL's family in this show is pretty obvious the chaebol family. Could the mystery dead person be Uri's bio father? Making Uri the real heir of the hospital group?
  21. Yeah I typically eyeball the series for a few episodes to see if there's any drama worth tracking other than "Mother-in-law hates daughter-in-law for generic reason" before deciding if I want to comment on the show or not. I found the previous 3-4 dramas to be rather bland. This show would have qualified in that list for me if it weren't for the ML and his sister's vague origins, because I'm mostly following at this point to figure out what exactly is going on in that restaurant. The FL's bio mom still needs a reason to not look for her daughter.
  22. Hi Stam Sam and welcome to the Robin forum! RW and PEB dating is something we are all wishing for, but unfortunately 167 pages didn’t bring us any nearer to an answer to the question wether they are or have been a couple or not. Many time has passed since the glorious days of TKA and there have been little to no crumbs till today. That is why there is some sort of drought in this forum. Every little detail and interaction between them has been discussed. Their personalities and current lifestyles have been analyzed. In the end, I guess that there are different beliefs regarding their current relationship status. To be honest I tend more and more to believe that at least RW is single. I have been following his path more closely than PEB‘s path, that is why I can only speak of him. And I do think that his behavior lately is more likely the behavior of someone who is single. Lately I got the impression that he is a little more outgoing and less guarded and open in his behavior and statements than before. I don’t know if he would be so open if there was something or someone that needed protection. I think he has been quite vocal about his feelings in his latest fanmeetings and has also posted some emotional things on his instagram account and also especially in his fancafé. It seems that he has been up late recently because he posted those thinks late at night or very early in the morning. This is probably also due to his current break before starting to film his new project, but I can’t help but think that it is more likely Single behavior… Also there have been a lot of couple revelations in the South Korean entertainment industry lately, even with RW‘s close friend Lee Jae Wook involved (I am still sad about the outcome), so I am not sure if it would even have been possible for RW and PEB to be together for so long without being caught… Seems like Dispatch is really working overtime lately… To sum it up, I still wish they were together, but the hope for it to be real is decreasing lately. My poor Robin heart…
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..