Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Glad you are caught up and dropped by the thread to share. Can't wait for tonight's episode!
  3. It's guessing time again, this time on the true condition and whereabouts of LSH's dad. My guess is he is alive but being kept in a mental assylum, not only because of his condition but because everyone believes he was responsible for the wife's unnatural death. I've been pretty quiet the last several episodes because am so frustrated over the development of the story. Am sure LSH snd OSH would have their happily ever after but in the meantime, we have to bear with the many ridiculous twists and turns of events.
  4. @Ameera Ali hes so sweet too in person off screen https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/kim-jae-wook-park-min-young-sweet-chemistry-private-life-filming/ @sushilicious KJW sometimes a bit awkward in romance, but then he can become quite smooth too. 594
  5. Loll @Ameera Ali like how they say that KNG looks exactly the same in 2009. He is a vampire lolll 592
  6. @ktcjdrama , @triplem join as when u have time In HPL @sushilicious u need some romance , all this crime & horror will turn you to vampire -2
  7. Potential break ups count 1. How about the fight on eps 50 where she throw away the wooden hairpin? 2. When she left before the wedding, she kind of cry and stand alone by the river. Is this breakup also? 3. When she considered dead and WJ grieved over her by the grave, i think this is breakup by ZM decision. 4. How about we go back to snake island, when WJ decided not to proceed the kiss? Telling her, when they return to the mainland they are enemies better keep distance with each other. Wow so many breakups moments for the couple. I guess this is the reason why we can move on. There's not enough closure for our hearts. Wow, you should see ZM style, wardrobe and attitude when she 'welcome' the 6 main righteous sects in Lin An temple so much girl power in her there. I think it's on eps 27
  8. @ktcjdrama me too loved episode, I didn’t know father Lee, raise Hwang , it’s most be hard on him to choose his men or father Lee
  9. So after key player in drama industry, Park Bogum ranks 2 in Top next generation of K-movie industry Real article https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000497272 "Every year in Korean movies, the phrase "discovery of Chungmuro" is followed by a welcome appearance. They have a strong acting ability, a character that looks like they are wearing their own clothes, and a visual that shows their charm." "Park Bo-gum (13 votes) ranked second after Nam Joo-hyuk. Park Bo-gum, who has been recognized for his good looks and his acting skills through a number of works. Park Bo-gum, who has performed in "boyfriend" and "Love in the moonlight" will also perform his true value on the screen through the upcoming film "Seobok," which is scheduled to be cranked in May. Park Bo-gum, who has already been recognized as a new Korean Wave Prince in Asia including Japan and Southeast Asia, is considered one of the main players to lead the K-Movie. Just a note, if we comparing him with other actors on the list, Park bogum last movies aired four years ago (chinatown), but he's ranks 2 who totally amazing. I hope Seobok will doing well, so bogum can maintain his place!" Remember his last drama Chinatown aired 4 years ago, so its amazing he ranks 2 on the list with other actors who totally active in K-movies industry since last year. Other credit
  10. From the interview, I can see Suzy and In Na aren't very close. They only have a common friend, that's all. It is a valid concern, but you know - if two people are truly in love, they can move mountains. So I'm not too worried. What I'm thinking actually, is it might take a while for our couple to admit publicly that they are dating, because the public won't be too keen on their dating announcement if they do it now since it's barely a year since LDW's public relationship (if you can call it that since they were supposed to be just in the getting to know phase when their relationship was made public - and weren't actually dating). PLUS there's the privacy thing. Anyway, I hope it won't take three years for their marriage announcement. Given how hard Wookie Oppa is working now so he can properly raise a family, let's hope they're targeting to marry and make babies next year
  11. @Lawyerh I devoted to those two lots lol. Didn't have much time to do a FP one. 590
  12. @Lawyerh hahaha today I become mrs hwang don’t make me want to be mrs lion gold -2
  13. Love how Zhang Wu Ji’s walking style, wardrobe, and acting on ep 50 - so charismatic as the leader... ‘everyone is own people, no need to be too formal, please stand’
  14. @Ameera Ali Mrs Hwang, my literally laughed out loud session would be when Park answered Kim through the earpiece command. Even watching that the 3rd time I still laugh out loud... I watched it live, raw and subbed, lol...
  15. @Ameera Ali can u bring that gifs KJW kissing the statue here ? Lol 590
  16. I prefer my choi yoon. Or moo tae gu loll. 588
  17. 586. Kim Jae Wok hair is enough reason to watch the drama lol. He himself is walking art. No need to see paintings
  18. Lol. I was answering you hahahah. Because i would check out all the mentions or quotes in the morning lol 588
  19. Loved ur gifs watch only episode 1 , I make some gifs , tomorrow I will catch up with 3 episodes I wouldn’t mind bid on him tagging @Sarang21 -2
  20. Ep15 Han is in the archive and finds the blunder in the false document. The new logo of the Bank was on the document, but the document was supposed to be from 2014 and they still had the old one. The weasel sent her a photo of an actual document that had the old logo. Kang creeping on her... Han tells him about her findings - too bad she seems to sell him out later It really cracks me up how they call themselves 'The Best' but have anyone else do the actual work. Oh they all are coming for Kang...welp. "The bank has a dull auditor, doesn't it?" Someone please smack that Jung? Omg I totally forgot Seo is still sleeping in the office and the secretary didn't see this coming lmao. No still not wanting to believe King Kang would be corrupt, ay. The weasel is being frank with Han, telling her with that document she could have an upper hand, since she has not family ties to the bank, similar connections or merits. A personal moment for a change. Of course No won't buy the papers, he is No after all and like Han said, he is kinda proud. VP Lee in attack mode on his competitor Han Even when outside the country, Kang knows how to kick our tiger cub in the guts by supporting the competition. Kang comes back from Germany with the President of an other bank and gets humiliated in front of him by having none of his executives showing up. Of course Lee was behind this I love their catfight lmao. The secretary doesn't sees Lee as a threat, but hey is a baby tiger, don't underestimate him. Oh, so we do meet Yook again at jail! Missed that ol' man. Guess the threats against his sons positions made him shut up, but at least we got a glimpse of him, means he will talk eventually. End of ep15.
  21. @Ameera Ali how you find it darling? Join me in cotton candy syalala land... so lonely muahahhaa 586
  1. Load more activity

Announcements