Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If YJ is killed for the finale.. Its climax for the king who cannot have everything in life.. Have weakness although he can can be accepted everyone.. If YJ is survived also she will be continue to support the king until the end.. So far we dont know not yet..
  3. Neuf Mode https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4365009212655900/4365009469874172
  4. I stopped watching this show. Was channel surfing & came upon this scene where NJ told sly fox she has paid for her crime! How? By wallowing in guilt so everyone has to treat her like a delicate flower? Idiot writer.
  5. Origins https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4365043719676314 Sr.Weibo
  6. Yeah we kept on thinking if she ever went it will be with SP peeps but for some reason it never occured to me too that she would go with aluu ceo. Shld have expected it though but this surprise really feels so good! Hahaha. On the day where there is no KHN to boot. LOL. Can i tell u how much i love your posts? Hahahahaha. Her timing i tell ya.. its suspicious. Lol. I love this post i saw on ig! Lol Ctto LOL dearie! Your gifs are so on point! I'm glad to see u back! Woo hoo! We wish too but being rational and logical shippers.. hahaha. I dun think it will happen, but a girl can hope for magazine interviews and endorsements right? We got shortchanged by so much but yet we are still here thanks to our captains! Ahhhh! U are backkk! Hope to see u more often dearie! Hehehe. We all know how they are master ninjas! Nothing is impossible for them! Wakakaa. Welcome aboard dearie! Its so nice reading ur post. Hehe. U are one cute fan! Dun try to disappear. Trust me, i tried and look where i am now. Hahahaha. Lmao! Thank u for sharing your crazy theory in here! Hey! Once in a while, being too rational also isnt for our own good. Wahahahah. Let loose dearie! Love reading ur posts like these! Keke.
  7. Shout out to pro memoria for the super HD KS of Episode 14 hehe And one of my fave scene just because their chemistry us on fire here
  8. I agreed with you.. the irony part is So ji sub is already 40 something so they could hve casted an older actress to be matched with him.. and the drama didnt even hv romance or anything so i was surprised they casted someone younger to play ahjumma.. i havent watched Scarlet Heart bcoz my sister went berserk during the last ep lol.. it had something to do with how the drama ended.. but now i think im gonna watch it bcoz of HJH..
  9. “Strangers From Hell” (2019 Drama): Cast & Summary “Strangers from Hell” also named “Others Are Hell” and “Hell Is Other People” is a drama based on the popular horror thriller webtoon of the same name. It is one among the other dramas of 2019 based on webtoon. Im SiWan will be acting as the main actor in this drama. It is his first drama since his discharge and many are looking forward to it. The member of ZE:A has a successful acting career with various dramas such as “Misaeng” (2014), and “The King In Love” (2017). Top actor Lee DongWook is part of the cast and many are curious to see his chemistry with Im SiWan. The actor is well known for his acting in dramas such as “My Girl” (2005), “Goblin” (2016), “Life” (2018) and “Touch Your Heart” (2019). Here is more information. We will keep on updating so stay tuned by bookmarking us! Some information are from the webtoon and may not match with the remake, we will update. Im SiWan as Yoon JongWoo (Num 202) A young man from the countryside who comes to Seoul to be able to find a job. He is staying in an old goshiwon where everyone looks suspicious. He is new to this place and he is experiencing a lot by himself. At first, he was planning to stay at the goshiwon for a bit but it does not turn out as he wanted. He is a very common person from a poor family. He left his home after 25 years to be an intern at his sunbae’s new company in Seoul. At first, he did not have much complain to live there but little by little he started to show his dislike. https://www.kpopmap.com/strangers-from-hell-2019-drama-cast-summary/
  10. your favorite wattpad is a bomb! well, my favorite JW/HJ fanfic is Magical Hours and for Hyunshin ff, it's Stand Still is all I Did. What i would give for these 2 ff to have continuation
  11. April 25, 2019 Korean Films About Revenge That Are Served Ice Cold Source: Soompi by seheee Wanting revenge is a natural human instinct, but most of us know better than to act on such desires. Besides, it often proves better to forgive and forget than it does to hold onto a deep-seated grudge. The characters in these Korean films, however, embrace their desire for vengeance, often relying on shocking violence as a means to this end. But what will become of them if and when they finally do achieve their revenge? As Nietzsche once wrote, “He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.” Warning: Many of the films mentioned below feature graphic violence and other elements (e.g., drug use, suicide, nudity) that may disturb viewers. I recommend checking the Parents Guide on each film’s IMDb page if you are concerned about particular triggers or other content. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance “Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance” is a must-watch for fans of Korean cinema, despite being less popular than “Oldboy,” which is actually the second film in Park Chan Wook’s Vengeance Trilogy. Park once said in an interview that when making this film, he wanted to make something that felt “too real,” so buckle your seat belts and get ready for a bumpy ride. This movie will make you wonder whom you should ultimately feel sympathy for, as well as whether anything good can ever come of revenge, no matter how justified it may seem. Also, don’t let the old school trailer stop you from watching this movie — it’s definitely worth your time. The Deal “The Deal” is a movie that makes no attempt to conceal the identity of the killer or aid him in evading the police in almost miraculous ways to help propel its plot. Instead, it relies on cold, calculated revenge. The question is: Just how satisfying will revenge be in the end? After all, vengeance often comes at a cost, whether it’s in the form of money, human life, or even one’s own humanity. Although this movie doesn’t add anything new to the genre — it actually employs numerous tried-and-true elements found in various other crime films, ranging from a remorseless serial killer to gangsters — it’s still a decent watch. The Man From Nowhere It took me almost 10 years to get around to watching this movie, but let me just say that it did not disappoint. Sure, the film gets off to a bit of a slow start, taking its sweet time to get viewers acquainted with its enigmatic, taciturn lead and the charming girl who lives next door to him. By the time we get to the second half of the film, however, it becomes obvious that we’re watching a man who won’t be stopped until he saves the day or destroys everyone else and possibly even himself. The film’s dark atmosphere in general also lets us know that this movie makes no guarantee of a happy ending, maintaining its suspense and intensity until the very end. If you aren’t a Won Bin fan going into this movie, you likely will be one by the end of it. The Villainess “The Villainess” pulls no punches during its opening scene, pitting the protagonist — who it turns out is a highly skilled killer — against what feels like an endless onslaught of attackers. Clearly, someone has messed with the wrong woman. The action doesn’t stop there though. Having been raised by criminals and later trained by a covert intelligence group, the protagonist continually shows she is a force to be reckoned with as she seeks to exact revenge on those who hurt her and her family. While this film leaves much to be desired narrative-wise, its kinetic action sequences that almost leave you wondering which way is up make this an entertaining watch nevertheless. In fact, the cinematography overall was enjoyable. I Saw the Devil You know a movie means serious business when even its trailer says it’s been approved for mature audiences only. (The one I’ve embedded here is the more subdued of the two trailers I found and did not come with the same advisement, though it’s still quite intense.) Full disclosure: I haven’t gotten around to watching this one yet, but I have seen some clips and can confirm that people aren’t joking when they say this movie is brutally violent, perhaps almost excessively so. Then again, people sometimes go to horrific lengths in real life for the sake of revenge, so what’s there stopping someone from going even further in the world of fiction? Broken As a parent, what would you do if someone murdered your child? On top of that, how helpless would you feel knowing that her murderers were still roaming free while the police told you to simply wait at home? Would you take it upon yourself to ensure her killers are brought to justice in the end? Well, that’s what the father in “Broken” does, showing that even children (albeit high school age ones) can become victims of revenge. He might wind up losing more than he bargained for by seeking out his own form of justice though. Whether you’re a parent or not, this film is bound to stir up some emotions in you, largely thanks to the lead actor’s great portrayal of a grief-stricken father. Monster “Monster” separates itself from most other revenge films by giving its protagonist not, say, incredible ingenuity or weapons training, but an indefatigable nature along with what might be considered blind courage. Unlike the protagonists in many of the other films mentioned above, this heroine feels very much like the underdog as she engages in a deadly game of cat and mouse. For me, this film falls short of its potential, but it still has some noteworthy moments (such as the final encounter between the heroine and the villain), and Lee Min Ki’s performance as the psychopathic antagonist is spot on. seheee is a software engineer by day and an avid K-pop concert goer by night. You can find her on twitter @_seheee.
  12. April 25, 2019 Korean Films About Revenge That Are Served Ice Cold Source: Soompi by seheee Wanting revenge is a natural human instinct, but most of us know better than to act on such desires. Besides, it often proves better to forgive and forget than it does to hold onto a deep-seated grudge. The characters in these Korean films, however, embrace their desire for vengeance, often relying on shocking violence as a means to this end. But what will become of them if and when they finally do achieve their revenge? As Nietzsche once wrote, “He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.” Warning: Many of the films mentioned below feature graphic violence and other elements (e.g., drug use, suicide, nudity) that may disturb viewers. I recommend checking the Parents Guide on each film’s IMDb page if you are concerned about particular triggers or other content. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance “Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance” is a must-watch for fans of Korean cinema, despite being less popular than “Oldboy,” which is actually the second film in Park Chan Wook’s Vengeance Trilogy. Park once said in an interview that when making this film, he wanted to make something that felt “too real,” so buckle your seat belts and get ready for a bumpy ride. This movie will make you wonder whom you should ultimately feel sympathy for, as well as whether anything good can ever come of revenge, no matter how justified it may seem. Also, don’t let the old school trailer stop you from watching this movie — it’s definitely worth your time. The Deal “The Deal” is a movie that makes no attempt to conceal the identity of the killer or aid him in evading the police in almost miraculous ways to help propel its plot. Instead, it relies on cold, calculated revenge. The question is: Just how satisfying will revenge be in the end? After all, vengeance often comes at a cost, whether it’s in the form of money, human life, or even one’s own humanity. Although this movie doesn’t add anything new to the genre — it actually employs numerous tried-and-true elements found in various other crime films, ranging from a remorseless serial killer to gangsters — it’s still a decent watch. The Man From Nowhere It took me almost 10 years to get around to watching this movie, but let me just say that it did not disappoint. Sure, the film gets off to a bit of a slow start, taking its sweet time to get viewers acquainted with its enigmatic, taciturn lead and the charming girl who lives next door to him. By the time we get to the second half of the film, however, it becomes obvious that we’re watching a man who won’t be stopped until he saves the day or destroys everyone else and possibly even himself. The film’s dark atmosphere in general also lets us know that this movie makes no guarantee of a happy ending, maintaining its suspense and intensity until the very end. If you aren’t a Won Bin fan going into this movie, you likely will be one by the end of it. The Villainess “The Villainess” pulls no punches during its opening scene, pitting the protagonist — who it turns out is a highly skilled killer — against what feels like an endless onslaught of attackers. Clearly, someone has messed with the wrong woman. The action doesn’t stop there though. Having been raised by criminals and later trained by a covert intelligence group, the protagonist continually shows she is a force to be reckoned with as she seeks to exact revenge on those who hurt her and her family. While this film leaves much to be desired narrative-wise, its kinetic action sequences that almost leave you wondering which way is up make this an entertaining watch nevertheless. In fact, the cinematography overall was enjoyable. I Saw the Devil You know a movie means serious business when even its trailer says it’s been approved for mature audiences only. (The one I’ve embedded here is the more subdued of the two trailers I found and did not come with the same advisement, though it’s still quite intense.) Full disclosure: I haven’t gotten around to watching this one yet, but I have seen some clips and can confirm that people aren’t joking when they say this movie is brutally violent, perhaps almost excessively so. Then again, people sometimes go to horrific lengths in real life for the sake of revenge, so what’s there stopping someone from going even further in the world of fiction? Broken As a parent, what would you do if someone murdered your child? On top of that, how helpless would you feel knowing that her murderers were still roaming free while the police told you to simply wait at home? Would you take it upon yourself to ensure her killers are brought to justice in the end? Well, that’s what the father in “Broken” does, showing that even children (albeit high school age ones) can become victims of revenge. He might wind up losing more than he bargained for by seeking out his own form of justice though. Whether you’re a parent or not, this film is bound to stir up some emotions in you, largely thanks to the lead actor’s great portrayal of a grief-stricken father. Monster “Monster” separates itself from most other revenge films by giving its protagonist not, say, incredible ingenuity or weapons training, but an indefatigable nature along with what might be considered blind courage. Unlike the protagonists in many of the other films mentioned above, this heroine feels very much like the underdog as she engages in a deadly game of cat and mouse. For me, this film falls short of its potential, but it still has some noteworthy moments (such as the final encounter between the heroine and the villain), and Lee Min Ki’s performance as the psychopathic antagonist is spot on. seheee is a software engineer by day and an avid K-pop concert goer by night. You can find her on twitter @_seheee.
  13. This early i feel like they will have a great chemistry. I hope that my intuition is right. Can't wait for this drama
  14. I'll take my comfort in the fact that he keeps referring to himself as her boyfriend And according to Jinwoo, their relationship starts when she asks him to eat dinner at his hotel, so it's on her birthday. It's 11 PM when she tells him that he can be her boyfriend to celebrate her birthday with her. And at 3 AM when he's waiting for her outside her house, he says, "Isn't it too fast? We've only been in relationship for 4 hours." I also take comfort in reading my favorite Jinwoo/Heeju fanfic lol (18+) https://www.wattpad.com/682918203
  15. Poor Esther was found out , blame yellow phone .. hi daddy , no hi stepson .. did she saying is her first lie , or please one more chance
  16. April 25, 2019 Korean Films About Revenge That Are Served Ice Cold Source: Soompi by seheee Wanting revenge is a natural human instinct, but most of us know better than to act on such desires. Besides, it often proves better to forgive and forget than it does to hold onto a deep-seated grudge. The characters in these Korean films, however, embrace their desire for vengeance, often relying on shocking violence as a means to this end. But what will become of them if and when they finally do achieve their revenge? As Nietzsche once wrote, “He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.” Warning: Many of the films mentioned below feature graphic violence and other elements (e.g., drug use, suicide, nudity) that may disturb viewers. I recommend checking the Parents Guide on each film’s IMDb page if you are concerned about particular triggers or other content. Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance “Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance” is a must-watch for fans of Korean cinema, despite being less popular than “Oldboy,” which is actually the second film in Park Chan Wook’s Vengeance Trilogy. Park once said in an interview that when making this film, he wanted to make something that felt “too real,” so buckle your seat belts and get ready for a bumpy ride. This movie will make you wonder whom you should ultimately feel sympathy for, as well as whether anything good can ever come of revenge, no matter how justified it may seem. Also, don’t let the old school trailer stop you from watching this movie — it’s definitely worth your time. The Deal “The Deal” is a movie that makes no attempt to conceal the identity of the killer or aid him in evading the police in almost miraculous ways to help propel its plot. Instead, it relies on cold, calculated revenge. The question is: Just how satisfying will revenge be in the end? After all, vengeance often comes at a cost, whether it’s in the form of money, human life, or even one’s own humanity. Although this movie doesn’t add anything new to the genre — it actually employs numerous tried-and-true elements found in various other crime films, ranging from a remorseless serial killer to gangsters — it’s still a decent watch. The Man From Nowhere It took me almost 10 years to get around to watching this movie, but let me just say that it did not disappoint. Sure, the film gets off to a bit of a slow start, taking its sweet time to get viewers acquainted with its enigmatic, taciturn lead and the charming girl who lives next door to him. By the time we get to the second half of the film, however, it becomes obvious that we’re watching a man who won’t be stopped until he saves the day or destroys everyone else and possibly even himself. The film’s dark atmosphere in general also lets us know that this movie makes no guarantee of a happy ending, maintaining its suspense and intensity until the very end. If you aren’t a Won Bin fan going into this movie, you likely will be one by the end of it. The Villainess “The Villainess” pulls no punches during its opening scene, pitting the protagonist — who it turns out is a highly skilled killer — against what feels like an endless onslaught of attackers. Clearly, someone has messed with the wrong woman. The action doesn’t stop there though. Having been raised by criminals and later trained by a covert intelligence group, the protagonist continually shows she is a force to be reckoned with as she seeks to exact revenge on those who hurt her and her family. While this film leaves much to be desired narrative-wise, its kinetic action sequences that almost leave you wondering which way is up make this an entertaining watch nevertheless. In fact, the cinematography overall was enjoyable. I Saw the Devil You know a movie means serious business when even its trailer says it’s been approved for mature audiences only. (The one I’ve embedded here is the more subdued of the two trailers I found and did not come with the same advisement, though it’s still quite intense.) Full disclosure: I haven’t gotten around to watching this one yet, but I have seen some clips and can confirm that people aren’t joking when they say this movie is brutally violent, perhaps almost excessively so. Then again, people sometimes go to horrific lengths in real life for the sake of revenge, so what’s there stopping someone from going even further in the world of fiction? Broken As a parent, what would you do if someone murdered your child? On top of that, how helpless would you feel knowing that her murderers were still roaming free while the police told you to simply wait at home? Would you take it upon yourself to ensure her killers are brought to justice in the end? Well, that’s what the father in “Broken” does, showing that even children (albeit high school age ones) can become victims of revenge. He might wind up losing more than he bargained for by seeking out his own form of justice though. Whether you’re a parent or not, this film is bound to stir up some emotions in you, largely thanks to the lead actor’s great portrayal of a grief-stricken father. Monster “Monster” separates itself from most other revenge films by giving its protagonist not, say, incredible ingenuity or weapons training, but an indefatigable nature along with what might be considered blind courage. Unlike the protagonists in many of the other films mentioned above, this heroine feels very much like the underdog as she engages in a deadly game of cat and mouse. For me, this film falls short of its potential, but it still has some noteworthy moments (such as the final encounter between the heroine and the villain), and Lee Min Ki’s performance as the psychopathic antagonist is spot on. seheee is a software engineer by day and an avid K-pop concert goer by night. You can find her on twitter @_seheee.
  17. It’s coming out tonight lol haha. But I think people will sub it. 638
  18. Another food truck. Kim hye ja sunbaenim is so fond of our ji min
  19. Kang Daniel’s side has refuted the reports that the singer is working on new music. On April 24, it was reported that Kang Daniel had gone to the United States to work with a famous music producer in Los Angeles. According to these reports, Kang Daniel was in the United States with “Seol” on April 5 before returning to South Korea sometime […] The post Kang Daniel’s Representatives Deny Reports That He Is Working On New Music appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  20. sorry for mentioning it .. dont worry i jst saw it in a flash so i dont really recall what u wrote.. i think this drama will not be focusing on romance coz i read somewhere that the story will mostly revolve around the male lead.. maybe that’s y they recruit a rookie actress to be paired with PSJ..
  1. Load more activity

Announcements