Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 628 @Lmangla this is my most favorite scene this far hiehiehiehie too SEXY!! ohhh this is why I love TVN 2 years ago in rinsan forum I imagine a scene that rin will dragged san to a wall and give her passionate kiss in a broad day light wkwkwkwkwk.. this scene is closest to my imagination WKWKWKWK
  3. Haha love this , make me remember FP no idea from which drama is from -2
  4. Haha yes!! Thank you! no idea why I only thought about checking for CXX's very own thread now lol he is so handsome
  5. I don't know about PMC, but I think Bad Police is on Netflix...
  6. 组图:李敏镐最后一天上班结束 正式退伍回归演艺圈 http://slide.ent.sina.com.cn/star/k/slide_4_704_312771.html#p=1
  7. 190424 joycejude ig update with NCT 127 Behind-the-scenes photos from NCT 127′s @build interview
  8. I guess the penmanship on the sticky note vs the Diary and he saw her face half covered by the camera exposing only the eyes.
  9. And I hope she's guesting so she could announce her wedding engagement to Dong Wook oppa! Hehehe
  10. me too.. this is the first time i see and hear about her. searching her, she debuted movie "the witch" last year and received good reviews about acting. (even though i didn't watch "the witch") i think she is the actress like Kim Go Eun.
  11. I want to share an article written by Lee Woong of Yonhap News at the end of the drama. It was translated by my sister, ChoHyeri, who used some parts for Wikipedia; the summarization of the last two episodes wasn't translated (it's marked as [...]). "The tragedy of love"... 'Moon Lovers' ending with a viewership rating of 11.3% Perhaps all love is tragic. It is not because of misunderstanding, jealousy, or selfishness. It's because one day, the ideals it's chasing have to be broken in the face of reality. SBS drama 'Moon Lovers' faithfully portrays the tragedy of this love. It has produced an irresistible catharsis by compellingly polarizing the tragic contradictions that love actually has. According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research company, on Thursday, 'Moon Lovers' closed at 11.3%, the highest nationwide rating. The average viewers rating of the 20 episodes was 7.6%, less than expected. However, it produced a number of fixed fans and showed high popularity that far exceeded audience ratings throughout broadcasting. Its response from overseas was also good, with the cumulative number of views surpassing 2.1 billions on the Chinese video platform Youku. [Fantasy showing the tragedy of reality] Based on a Chinese novel, 'Moon Lovers' is a fantasy historical drama about a modern woman who time-slips and falls in love with the sons of the king. However, it didn't escape or glorify the tragic reality as any other fantasy did, but rather used the fantasy as a dramatic device to show the tragedy of reality. [...] 'Moon Lovers' portrays a love that withered in the face of power. Fourth prince Wang So and eighth prince Wang Wook, who fell in love with Hae Su, bet everything for love. And they compete for the throne in order to gain love or because of the loss of love. But in the end, everyone loses love in pursuit of power. The Goryeo Dynasty visited by Go Ha-jin was a stage for dramatically exposing the same contradictions we experience in the ordinary life. [...] 'Moon Lovers' portrays the contradictions of life that inevitably lead to an end.
  12. At that time, this time was very late. It makes me very sleepy. It is my mistake. I forgot to switch my account. Hope that it will be a secret. She used to play a movie with Woosik (PSJ's friend).
  13. Deok Mi exposed herself when she uploaded the intimate near-kiss photo of Ryan and her because Ryan remembered that he deleted that photo before sending it to Shi An is My Life. There were also other stuff she did and said which made Ryan piece everything together and got to know that she is Shi An is My Life. I can't wait to see how this goes with Ryan knowing the truth now. Will he reveal it to her soon or will he keep it to himself? So much of excitement!!
  14. Wanting revenge is a natural human instinct, but most of us know better than to act on such desires. Besides, it often proves better to forgive and forget than it does to hold onto a deep-seated grudge. The characters in these Korean films, however, embrace their desire for vengeance, often relying on shocking violence as […] The post Korean Films About Revenge That Are Served Ice Cold appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  15. To #IMOmusings and #rocs25 have found the smart phone it is an OPPO R7 PLUS https://m.gsmarena.com/oppo_r7_plus-review-1305.php
  16. Update 2. Alternate link: https://m.blog.naver.com/centaro71/221522409604
  17. For once I like what they did , she can’t go to police, she want share before meeting Love our pigeon girl @nohamahamoud2002 I will watch upcoming drama , you know me I like my daily drama . Like you I start loving NJ but some how he change direction, I couldn’t stand loving son act @newyee , @lu09 I hope is the day we will change VC nickname @dulceres I hope you enjoy today episode, I am excited for it , to watch AR , NJ surprise faces &them learn they own a lot of money now to a greedy money shark is something wishing u all girls good morning
  18. is it just me that thinks Jinwoo and Heejoo has a very intimate relationship in a sense that almost no one knew it exist aside from them. Only Yangjoo and Sonho knew they were together. You can count Sec. Seo and Minjoo too. All those momentous rimes were shared by only the two of them
  1. Load more activity

Announcements