Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Korean_chick

::: R I H A N N A :::

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rihanna crowd surfs during video shoot in ParisRihanna surprised fans in Paris last night (December 18) during an "editorial shoot".
The singer ran out to the crowd at the Trocadero gardens in the French capital wearing a curious boiler suit and light blue gloves.
Rihanna is seen at the Trocadero gardens on December 18, 2014 in Paris, France.

Rihanna's fans immediately picked her up above their heads, with many filming the experience on their smartphones.
Rihanna is seen at the Trocadero gardens on December 18, 2014 in Paris, France.Rihanna is seen at the Trocadero gardens on December 18, 2014 in Paris, France.

Earlier in the day, it was rumored that the shot was for Rihanna's new music video, tentatively titled 'R8 Experience'.

Rihanna is seen at the Trocadero gardens on December 18, 2014 in Paris, France.

The star has yet to confirm the release of her eighth studio album, but with her previous record being 2012's Unapologetic, fans are expecting new music in the near future.
What's more, Rihanna recently previewed a very brief snippet of new song 'Kiss It Better' after a US radio DJ claimed to have inside information about the release of her new album.

Source

class="headline" itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kanye West reveals he's executive producing Rihanna's new albumKanye West is executive producing Rihanna's new album. 
The rapper revealed a little about his involvement in the singer's eighth studio record on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards last night (February 8).
Paul McCartney, Rihanna and Kanye West perform 'FourFiveSeconds' onstage during the Grammy Awards 2015

"I'm executive producing Rihanna's album," West confirmed to Ryan Seacrest, adding that their recent collaboration with Paul McCartney 'FourFiveSeconds' originally featured on his own forthcoming album.
"I played her my album and I said, 'I've done a few songs with Paul McCartney', and she couldn't get past this record - she had to have it on her album," West added.
The Yeezus star added that he 'wasn't sure' when the singer would release her next album. 
Rihanna is still yet to announce specific details of her next studio album, but will release a soundtrack for new animated film Home in March.
West is also expected to release his follow-up to Yeezus later this year.
Source

A medley

Live version of Work at the 2016 BRIT Awards

Live version of richard simmons Better Have My Money

and with Calvin Harris