Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

itadakimasu_^_^

MOVIE MISTAKES

let's share them ^____^
what are some of the mistakes u've discovered when watching n e of the korean movie's or dramas? in 'he was cool' with song seung-heon- after eun-sung saw ye-won beaten up by those two girls- he punched the glass window to scare one of the girls and he knuckles were bleeding.. in the next scene it shows his hand bandaged but not his knuckles ^__^ any more mistake's u've picked up? lets share them ^___^

from Hotelier

this was on the last few episodes. Song Yun Ah and Kim Seung Woo went to BYJ's suite. (not sure if i should call it a suite because it's almost like BYJ is staying in a house separate from the actual hotel building) while walking back to the hotel ... you could see the MIC above them :lol:

Yeah, many dramas have a glimpse of the mic in scenes.

i think its very common, so many times i have seen the mic hanging mid way..... maybe the mike wan to contribute to the filiming industry too.....

BEST MIKE award!!!! :lol:

Yeah, many dramas have a glimpse of the mic in scenes.

yah! In Winter Sonata, there was a scene where CJW and BYJ were walking through the snow [hahaha, I can't exactly remember when because there are so many scenes where they're just walking through the snow... but I think it was when he gave her the polaris necklace?] I guess it was shot from fairly far away so that you could see the mic overhead :lol:

I never noticed one in Sweet 18 though :blink: hhahahaa, strange...

and there's the 3 times in STH when you see the mic bobbing at the top of the screen e.g. the scene when KSW and CJW were at the beach (last ep) - a very emotional bit and then i saw the mic and couldn't help but laugh

Having the mic in some of the emotional scenes are to laugh about. Another is a stupid mistake that the producers never noticed about is in Full House, one of the actress in there supposed to be pregnant and for the past few moths her stomach stayed the same like she never had been pregnant. :lol:

Having the mic in some of the emotional scenes are to laugh about. Another is a stupid mistake that the producers never noticed about is in Full House, one of the actress in there supposed to be pregnant and for the past few moths her stomach stayed the same like she never had been pregnant. :lol:

Yeah! I was quite disturbed by that throughout the drama too! I mean, don't the producers ever think? hee

Yeah! I was quite disturbed by that throughout the drama too! I mean, don't the producers ever think? hee

haha!! i was thinking of the exact same thing! haha!~

OMG! the drama Winter Sonata had so many... oops... like i could see the mic on top, the bottom, side, etc... it was like ok... whats up with that... and sometimes they werent carrying things in the scene b4 then theyd carry it in the next scene... its like wow! magic! haha... j/k but yea... i think they do need to work on hiding the mic better... i think its the Boom Operator's fault... hehe...

i notice a microphone in one emotional scene in STH..if i'm not mistaken, it is the scene where they ride "merry go round" at that time..i really felt like crying at that time but when i saw the microphone, i just goes..."WHAT?!!"..really spoil my mood.. :P