Quantcast
Jump to content
Maja

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬

Recommended Posts

On 10/26/2018 at 3:39 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

20181024 Fan account :

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=673705&page=1

 

Google translation with a little modifications according to Chinese translation by 何夕 :

Actually, about Minho's suits,
It's a piece of work that God created for .

 

@gtLmh0622 Thank-you for bringing this lovely fan account. I could feel myself being there witnessing this excitement as well as the commotion. I couldn't stop laughing @ the reporters assassumption and finally cheering on this arrival. I wonder if this happened on all his awards nights.

 

14 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Heard that there were 11 pages of haters' posts  about our bb on DC last night.

Then many questions from non-fans today :  

"Will be there any good things about LMH ? Is there any news about his next work ?"
"LMH's next drama ? LMH's advertisement ?"
"Every time when LMH got lots of posts by haters, there will be good news. Will it be any news about his next work ?"

 

Maybe we will get good news soon.   :P


 

  Reveal hidden contents

ec16ae27ly1fwnteks983j20qo0a43ys.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwnteksawuj20qo0dh74i.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwnteksrv1j20qo0b8t98.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwntekssbvj20u008egm2.jpg

 

 

 

cr.  Minoz_无须完美

 Find it hard to believe there are so many haters on LMH. What is there to hate about him? What do they normally talked about?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Heard that there were 11 pages of haters' posts  about our bb on DC last night.

Then many questions from non-fans today :  

"Will be there any good things about LMH ? Is there any news about his next work ?"
"LMH's next drama ? LMH's advertisement ?"
"Every time when LMH got lots of posts by haters, there will be good news. Will it be any news about his next work ?"

 

Maybe we will get good news soon.   :P


 

  Reveal hidden contents

ec16ae27ly1fwnteks983j20qo0a43ys.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwnteksawuj20qo0dh74i.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwnteksrv1j20qo0b8t98.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwntekssbvj20u008egm2.jpg

 

 

 

cr.  Minoz_无须完美

I have to say that it makes me mad to read that there are so many posts hating on LMH.  I should be use to it because for whatever reason, his name is mentioned then people jump on the bandwagon to say negative things about LMH.  I understand that part of it comes with the territory; when you're at the top, people try to bring you down.  But, he does nothing to provoke this hatred.  It's not as though he's constantly on the SM saying, "Hey, look at me".  It's quite the opposite.  There are times before MS where there would be nothing about him for weeks (although I know he's busy working).  I doubt that is going to change after MS.  He doesn't seem egotistical.  He still becomes embarrassed or shy when he's complimented.  Ok, I'm done venting!

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, happivirus said:

@gtLmh0622

 

 Find it hard to believe there are so many haters on LMH. What is there to hate about him? What do they normally talked about?

 

 

Spoiler

Don't worry, LMH has very good reputation and popularity in SK. Many haters may be other actors' fans, Minoz didn't care or argue with them because they are jealous.

Actually other actors' fans didn't know anything as we Minoz.  But other actors' agency companies know all things. If there are good resources, all companies will win over to their actors, so they know the results.
According to Minoz_无须完美 , if you have watched Korean version of Entourage, you may know how those agency company manipulate the medias and internet. That's why even non-fans know the true meaning of those haters' posts.
Minho is a top star and Hallyu king, they think degrading him or comparison with him can upgrade their actors. So I dislike some agency companies due to their bad histories.

 

 

There are not pictures of today's on duty, so throw back to 20131029 Eider sign meeting.

 

According to minoz_peace, Eider sign meeting was her first time attending Minho's sign meeting. And it's the first time she saw him within 3 meters over 10 seconds. No words could describe his beauty, the true moment that heartbeat stopped.

 

aed82facgw1ea2y4nrk0pj20m80xcwlb.jpg

 

cr minoz_peace

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2018 at 11:59 AM, CallieP said:

 

@willenetteThank you! This was the picture that I was trying to paste. I think LMH looks extremely handsome in this picture, in this scene.

 

Hi CallieP,  NICE that you were able to post this picture here. I couldn't agree with you more - very handsome indeed! :P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I have to say that it makes me mad to read that there are so many posts hating on LMH.  I should be use to it because for whatever reason, his name is mentioned then people jump on the bandwagon to say negative things about LMH.  I understand that part of it comes with the territory; when you're at the top, people try to bring you down.  But, he does nothing to provoke this hatred.  It's not as though he's constantly on the SM saying, "Hey, look at me".  It's quite the opposite.  There are times before MS where there would be nothing about him for weeks (although I know he's busy working).  I doubt that is going to change after MS.  He doesn't seem egotistical.  He still becomes embarrassed or shy when he's complimented.  Ok, I'm done venting!

 

Hi CarolynH, “If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them. " :P

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181030 on duty :

 

 

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1fwpytehekpj20qo0qoq6i.jpg

 

e3970d78gy1fwpytfpinsj20qo0qoaeg.jpg

 

cr Logo / olivezarate

 

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. It seems that LMH's hair is quite long now. :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2018 at 1:22 AM, msdot said:

Perhaps he´s tired of killing and his sword is beginning to be heavy, even this early in the series. As to whether he killed six or seven assassins, it´s a bit confusing.  One assassin does a blurry running attack on CY and CY appears to have used his sword on him, but we don´t see a body. Then the scene changes to Eun Soo and some diversion by Suribang. Then it returns to the the attack by the three assassins. After he kills them he says “Three¨. And then he kills three more individually. So go figure.

I also loved the bickering scene and his aunt´s mouth hanging open!

You are right, the start of his heavy sword, good deduction. Thanks!:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181031 on duty :

 

 

 

cr Logo

 

 

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :P

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

K-Dramas That Gave Actors Their Big Break

 

All it takes is one killer role for an actor to become a Hallyu star and secure his position in the Korean entertainment industry. A lot of actors go unnoticed and struggle for many years before they make their big break-out role. Here’s to all those actors who worked hard to make a name for themselves (and continue to work hard). Check out our list of K-dramas that boosted actors into the spotlight!

 

Lee Min Ho in “Boys Over Flowers”

 

boys-over-flowers1.jpg

 

How could we forget Lee Min Ho as Gu Joon Pyo in “Boys Over Flowers”? His permed hair and extravagant fashion will go down as being one of the most unforgettable male lead appearances in K-drama history. Lee Min Ho hardly had to try to leave an impression in the industry as this was his first main role in a series, and it skyrocketed his acting career quite effortlessly.

 

lee-min-h.gif

 

Start watching “Boys Over Flowers”:

 

 

Watch Now

 

 

(skipped unrelated.....)

 

 

credit : soompi news

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181031 on duty more pictures.

 

 

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

596e70efgy1fwr67sdrwzj21xc1aawsd.jpg

 

005tygfagy1fwr6c4tyz5j30yi1pctgr.jpg

 

005tygfagy1fwr6c3vb1dj30yi1pc7dk.jpg

 

cr Logo

 

 

gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE pictures. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm catching up.  Thanks for all the posts and comments!

 

LMH in Faith episode 11:

tumblr_phj4d5djDk1w2zf0ho2_540.png

 

Episode 12 favorite part:

tumblr_phjmjcKoYw1w2zf0ho1_540.png

 

tumblr_phjmjcKoYw1w2zf0ho3_540.png

 

CY has come around to seeing past his first love and has decided he has a reason for living.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 1ouise, This scene is my favorite part of Episode 12 as well! He tells Gi Cheol earlier in the series that he's decided to live (because of his anger with him), but in this episode he decides to live for love as well.  This scene is so intimate and romantic without even a hug or kiss!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×