armanigurl

Please Help Me! Thread

1,189 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi there just looking for information about a Drama called Everyday Love or everyday's love staring the actress from 1% of something (Second lead, friend to first who ends up with cousin of first lead) 

Posted

hi guys is there anyone who can someone help me ㅠㅠ i've watched a drama where this girl started dating the guy out of revenge but the guy eventually finds out and play along. and to test how far she would go, the guy brought her to a hot spring on their first date(?) if i'm not wrong. i'm so pissed cause i can't rmb anything about the drama, including who is acting in it. i just remember that when she was at the sauna she was contemplating whether to really strip and in the end she did. it was awkward in the hot spring but she decided to go all out and go closer to him. playing along, the guy went even closer. if someone watched this drama before pls let me know which drama is it thanks a lot in advance ㅠㅠ 

Posted

Hello! I know this is a super long shot, but can anyone help me identify who these two actors are and/or what drama this is from? 

jQgNswN.png MV2nKsv.png

I came across it in a music video that someone did, but they didn't identify the dramas they were pulling from or respond to questions and the video has since been removed. So all I have to go on is a couple of screenshots. Here's a link to an imgur album I made with the screenshots, if that's helpful: http://imgur.com/a/X1lQK

It looks like an older SBS drama. It's set at a school and I think the kid on the right is getting bullied. I know, that doesn't help narrow it down much at all. I've googled, but without any other info it's pretty hopeless. So, just hoping that possibly someone here might recognize the show or the actors. Any info at all would be helpful and appreciated, and if not, well, sorry for bothering you and thanks anyway!

Posted

@calenril Hello and welcome to soompi :)
I believe that the actors are Kang Sung Min and Jae Hee in1998 SBS drama special 납량특선. Those screenshots are from episode 7. You can stream it on the official SBS site.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow!  Thank you, @ina111! That's it!! I'm in shock! :) You are too amazing and wonderful for words! :D Thanks!!!

Posted

Alright, this is gonna be weird. Months ago I watched this drama and was trying to describe it to a friend but have no idea how to find it, what it was called, just the plot. 

So boy shows up to tell two young men he's their younger brother. They be like 'wat?'. Turns out there's this experiment, he was at this hospital that made children smarter and there's this thing about jelly beans (don't eat them). The boys end up getting all hunted and even friends are in danger as this dude tries to hunt the kid down. Meanwhile he's not mentally stable and he was looking up a symbol and nearly destroyed a computer because it made him have a breakdown (he had a few of those over the course of the story), and the brothers are like 'wat why us?' but they really do care plus they want to find their mother. Turns out the kid was part of an experiment that is enabling certain people to take over the world via brainwashing so complete strangers end up helping the organization which is run by this kid at a computer with followers that basically lose their own minds.

Ring a bell to anyone? Does this make any sense. My head hurts from confusion and it's damaging my emotions.

Posted

@calenril I DIDN'T HALLUCINATE THE WHOLE THING. Thank you so much, you've saved my sanity.

Posted

Hi please I want ask where can I watch online/download movie "If You Were Me" (Siseon sai) with Kim Dongwan and with eng sub ???