Quantcast
totalaznhottie

Hairstyle Thread (for Guys)

In 2017 short hairstyles are trends,and most people going to that side, because short hairs are easy to handle, To set short hairs you can use Gel and coconut oil. i personally like short hairstyles which suite on my personality. :) 

Boys are always look handsome in short hair cut and every face look good in different cut so choose haircut carefully.

On 5/3/2007 at 12:01 AM, totalaznhottie said:

Read first post for helpful guide

edited by pprMNTE:

HAIRSTYLE . GUIDE

NOTE: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, TAKE OUT ANY

p><p>[indent]<br><li><a href=Bombhead
Evanstyle
Dubaljayu
Daum

• Japanese site(s):

b2c

• English site(s):

FACE SHAPES. Learn your face type

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/keoul/wow.jpg' alt='wow.jpg'>

• Oval Face. Length equal to one and a half times width. Overall, you can try a variety of styles.

, actor

, Uljjang

from SS501

• Round Face. Face is as wide as it is long. This may vary a little, but generally the measure is close. It is best for you to keep with short hairstyles.

from Super Junior

from Big Bang

• Oblong / Rectangular Face. Longer than it is wide. Short to medium length with full sides and soft bangs are the best way to go.

from alicenine.

• Diamond Face. Widest at cheekbones, narrow forehead and jaw line of approximately equal widths. A variety of styles works for you. Try to keep the weight in the nape or back area.

<under construction>

• Heart Face. Narrow at jaw line, wide at cheekbones/and or forehead. Wispy bangs and longer hairstyles are the best option for you.

<under construction>

• Square Face. Your face is about as wide as it is long. Short to medium length hairstyles with some sort of wave or roundness around face. Wispy bangs and/or height at the crown.

<under construction>

VIDEOS. Video tutorials of hair styling

If you happen to find a good video not found here, feel free to post it as a reply.

GLOSSARY. If you don't already know

• Fob/Asian hair:
    The stuff you see on Soompi.
  • J-Rock hair:
    J-rockstar hair, usually long and high maintenance.
  • Anime hair:
    Along the lines of impossible, emo and Rock Lee.

If anyone needs advice and didn't find the FAQ helpful, please fill this form and add as a reply:

Your Face Shape:

Current Hair Length:

Current Hair Texture:

Photo:
<insert link/photo of your
current
hair>

Trying to attain:
<insert link/photo of the hair you want to attain>

This is the final copy.

Thanks! 

HI,

I'm having an issue with my hair. I'm looking for hair styling products to make my hair stay.

I've tried some brands but couldnt find the 1 suits my hair. 

My hair is very soft compare to other men, when it becomes long it will drop downwards even if i apply wax, clay, or mud.

I have yet to try promade but not sure will it be useful. I've tried applying clay with spray but after like 10 mins it drops back down to the way how it looks like without anything on it.

Any recommendation for hair product to use for people with such hair issue?

There is a hair salon in Eastwood that specializes in asian hairstyles and colors its called show salon Eastwood give them a call

It is easy for boys to have a good hairstyle at least they may not have bad hair day, my brother always use this gell named GATSBY and have good hairstyle

Cool, thread.

but yeah, i might say recognition on hair reducing/layering and hair product, in addition to handling the hair after it has been washed.