Quantcast
belovedycjm

Han Ji Min 한지민

@unknown12yeah one take only. That is one of the scenes that I super like. I still smile while thinking of that scene lol.

This drama has a different feel, maybe because the cast fits every role. Even hye ja's friends are hilarious. And i think it is maybe because han ji min is acting her character real good that the scenes and feel is like i am watching a movie. That accident scene is thumbs up. Really appreciate that the drama is pre produced. Han ji min once again picked a nice project. She might not be the main star but she has showcased once again what she is capable of as an actress. That is telling me to not worry of her next project choice lol. I really hope she has chosen a good story with that project with mbc. I am so advance lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, richelle said:

This drama has a different feel, maybe because the cast fits every role. Even hye ja's friends are hilarious. And i think it is maybe because han ji min is acting her character real good that the scenes and feel is like i am watching a movie. That accident scene is thumbs up. Really appreciate that the drama is pre produced. 

there are already a lot of articles came out praising han ji min and kim hye ja acting in episode 2.

did the writer just adopted park sung woong character in new world movie?? :D that famous line "at least give me a cigarette before i die" thing

• Like 3

Good to know that ji min and her co actors is close to meet up even after the drama is done shooting:wub:

Happy hearts day everyone. I wonder if ji min has a date today lol. I do think she is single at the moment lol

• Like 3

^another group date lol. Ji min i hope you will surprise us one day that you are finally dating. That would be the most awesome news:wub:

Happy hearts day everyone and enjoy:D

Can't wait for episode 3. The torture of waiting. I really hope it will maintain it's story, it's warmth and how funny it is:wub:

• Like 2

^So good that ji min can rest and have fun with her friends. She will be very busy again once she starts with her new project with MBC. She is really amazing again in her new drama. I still laugh while thinking of those funny scenes lol. I hope it will keep getting better. Will watch the 2 episodes again this weekend:wub:

Have a nice weekend everyone:D

• Like 2

So true. Ji min has great chemistry with all of the cast:wub:

Han Ji Min Shows Dazzling Chemistry With The Cast Of “Radiant” In Behind-The-Scenes Photos

Han Ji Min Shows Dazzling Chemistry With The Cast Of “Radiant” In Behind-The-Scenes Photos

Feb 16, 2019
by L. Kim

JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Radiant” revealed behind-the-scene stills of the cast.

“Radiant” tells the story of a woman named Kim Hye Ja, who loses all the time she’s been given before she can use it (Kim Hye Ja, Han Ji Min), and a young man named Lee Joon Ha, who throws away the brightest days of his life by living a listless life (Nam Joo Hyuk).

On February 16, photos of Han Ji Min, Nam Joo Hyuk, Ahn Nae Sang, and Kim Young Ok looking like a close, warm family were released.

The film set was full of warmth and brightness with the cast getting along. Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk brightens up the atmosphere of the set with their big smiles. They also take a photo with Kim Young Ok who helped their characters become one step closer to each other.

nam-joo-hyuk-han-ji-min-kim-young-ok.png

The photos prove Han Ji Min has unbeatable chemistry with all of the actors. Ahn Nae Sang and Han Ji Min give off real father-and-daughter vibes as they laugh brightly together. Nam Joo Hyuk also shows affection for his on-screen grandmother Kim Young Ok by smiling sweetly at her despite the fake blood running down his head. The behind-the-scenes cuts alone gives us a sense of their unique affection for each other as well as their solid teamwork.

radiant-2.png

In the previous episode, the 25-year-old Hye Ja who turned the clock upside down to save her father disappeared, and only Kim Hye Ja in her 70s is left. Lee Joon Ha lost his grandmother and experienced emptiness and greed. The viewers are looking forward to what other events these two characters will experience in the future.

“Radiant” airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@richelle, i really love the smiles from the father and daughter.  It feels really warm!  It feels like me and my dad relationship. Haha!  Always a precious to him.

Dramabeans always have an updates of what their writers are watching and below is the excerpt from MARY:

The Light in Your Eyes: Y’know it’s sad that the promos and plot description sound a bit generic, because after seeing the first two episodes, everything makes perfect sense now. The casting is spot-on and even has a hilarious twist. The time turner shenanigans are just a background for the hilarious family dynamics and sorta-painful-but-honest takes on figuring out what you’re supposed to do with your life. It reminds me a lot of Go Back Spouses where you alternate between cackling at the jokes, missing your friends, and scaring your parents by calling them at 2AM, bawling that you love them and wish they can live forever. Kim Mi-kyung better watch out because if this show continues being awesome, Lee Jung-eun and Ahn Nae-sang might just steal that “Best Dramaland Parent” trophy of hers. (TLDR If we like the same shows, please check out this one! It’s my favorite among the half a dozen ones I’m currently juggling.)

• Like 3

Ha!  Just a crossover thought for cameo... Lee Seo Jin is a News Anchor in his other drama.  Haha!  They are all same industry circle with Kim Hye Ja's character in The Light in the Eyes.  Anyhow doubt the possibility.  Just a fun thought. :D

• Like 2

@tok-soompiit's a good idea but the drama is pre produced so we know that they are already done. Not even sure if there is a cameo appearance in this drama. I really would love to see ji min with lee seo jin again. As much as possible i want her to work with her sunbaes than her dongsaengs lol.

I agree with Mary, many will think the drama is just like those time travel dramas but there is a lot more to it. It is a slice of life drama that many can relate to. I have been reading good comments and i hope many people can appreciate this gem of a drama:wub:

Only one more day for episode 3. I really hate watching live but no choice for ji min dramas lol

• Like 2

@richelle, totally can relate. :D  i keep visiting people updating raw in the ig for Ji Min although i understood nuts about their convo.

I also want her to work with sunbaes again.  I have been checking out Trap and Legal High... it will be explosive if all them work again as they have all grown and their experiences is thick, i think their chemistry will be magic.

• Like 2

@tok-soompii am not fond of suspense or court room dramas so i am not checking the latest drama of lsj. I prefer romcom or melo. I want ji min to work with her sunbaes that are still single. The problem with younger actors is i can't ship her hahaha. Even if shipping in dramas is mostly impossible, it is still fun seeing if she has great chemistry. I hope she can have a romantic film with a senior actor. I hope her dream comes true:wub:

• Like 2

:)  my list potential working together again senior actor:

Lee Seo Jin - for some reason i have highest hope wanting them to work together again in modern world.  Maybe in Melo and romance.  Something like the smile has left your eyes.  Not same storyline of course but as intense love story as that.  Possibly i enjoyed so much their three meals a day interaction.

So Ji Sub - i doubt it will happen due to their shared scandal.  If they can work, will prefer rom com.  Cos their past project is quite serious.  Their last project they are very innoncently sweet... maybe a hot kiss? Hee!

Kang Ji Hwan - i adore their interactions.  Ji Min is really cute in the last drama and Ji Hwan is a wonderful playboy.  As long as it is not revenge drama, i am open to any project cooperation.

Gong Yoo - i am hoping they can work on a period melo romance movie.  Something like HK movie In the Mood for Love.  I find both of them can easily bring out the charisma of period time.  Look how gorgeous they are in The Age Of Shadow.

Jung Woo Sung - not sure where to fit him.  Even though they are fantastic in padam padam, he is the least person i am hoping for coorperation.  Maybe a realistic rom com? 

Just my thoughts. Hee!

• Like 2

I agree on you on the list. As long as the story is good and she is comfortable with her co actor since filming a romantic movie needs a lot of interaction and being intimate:)

Nice interview for her last NYAFF attendance as ambassador:

I hope episode 3 of the light in your eyes will be good tomorrow:wub:

• Like 2

2 Kim hye ja's tonight. I hope episode 3 will continue to be funny and heart warming:wub:

• Like 2

I have not finished the whole episode yet(work is always a hindrance lol) and I am only halfway but the first part is sad but it keeps getting funny lol. This drama has this warm feeling and actors are great:wub: Can't wait to finish the episode later:D

• Like 2